Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu; An Original HAUSA Man Is An Upright And Honest Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mazi Nnamdi Kanu; An Original HAUSA Man Is An Upright And Honest Man. (491 Views)

BBC.Nnamdi Kanu An Idol,The Only Respected Leader In South East -Chiwetalu Agu. / Nasir Ado: Hausa Man Contesting For Councillor In Delta State (Photo) / Akwa-ibom INEC REC Removal Is “vendetta Against An Upright Man” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu; An Original HAUSA Man Is An Upright And Honest Man. by nairalandankrah: 12:30am On Jun 11, 2020
An original HAUSA man is an upright and honest man.
The hausa people first learnt how to build a gun before any white man did. And they learnt it from Benue people. Before the white man came down from the Russia mountain, even when a white man started covering his unclothedness, there is a piece in Biafraland where an hausa man learnt how to melt and make guns , and they named it Katsina Alah.
The hausa has the longest, most colorful technology in the whole of africa .
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu; An Original HAUSA Man Is An Upright And Honest Man. by IJOBA2: 12:33am On Jun 11, 2020
MY BROTHERS WILL SOON BE HERE TO ATTACK HIM
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu; An Original HAUSA Man Is An Upright And Honest Man. by chatinent: 12:47am On Jun 11, 2020
Rolls Eyes.
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu; An Original HAUSA Man Is An Upright And Honest Man. by nairalandankrah: 12:50am On Jun 11, 2020
where are my ewedu brethren to verify this info
Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu; An Original HAUSA Man Is An Upright And Honest Man. by Freestainworld(m): 12:59am On Jun 11, 2020
but let's be sincere for one's, some of us from the east will prefer to deal with an original Hausa man than our brothers because they are honest, when an Hausa man tells you something or make you a promise, the tendency of keeping to his words is very high to compare to some of our people from the East, the Fulani's are the major problems in Nigeria, even the Hausa's detest them, Hausa men don't roam the streets with cow's, it is the Fulani men who does that, I remember a fulani man pulling out a Dagger at me one day, I just laughed at him, told him to look around, then I asked him does this look like borno? he kept calm, I made it clear to him that if a drop of blood drops from my body that he will be burnt alive, trust Aba boys, immediately I told he that he ran away.

1 Like

Re: Mazi Nnamdi Kanu; An Original HAUSA Man Is An Upright And Honest Man. by Muna4real(f): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2020
nairalandankrah:
An original HAUSA man is an upright and honest man.
The hausa people first learnt how to build a gun before any white man did. And they learnt it from Benue people. Before the white man came down from the Russia mountain, even when a white man started covering his unclothedness, there is a piece in Biafraland where an hausa man learnt how to melt and make guns , and they named it Katsina Alah.
The hausa has the longest, most colorful technology in the whole of africa .

So what do you want us to do about this info. Should we sit in Nigeria and keep eating shit because you think that the Hausa are upright or because they made local guns?

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Without A Party Is Unconstitutional! / Illegal Impeachment: Akeredolu Suffers Setback As Nine Members Signed Against Mo / Awolowo Gave More To Yoruba People In Sw Than What Okun People Received In Nc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.