Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,909 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial (31268 Views)

Panic As Rogue Killer Soldiers Spread Deaths On Lagos Roads / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Put Same Zeal In Arrest Of Killer Herdsmen ― Ortom Asks FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by erico2k2(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2020
Caseless:
We've always been the architects of our own problems. We
created room for every ills that befalls us.
How can you give 7k to fuel patrol van for a month while you probably budgeted 300k for same expenses in a month? Why won't they fall for wadume's fish and 200k? Too bad!
Not a reason still to commit crime, there is no justification for their actions, they know exactly what they where do from the unset.

1 Like

Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Tempofabu: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2020
we have perfect model now for ineptitude. just that 8,year s in human life is huge. 2015 to 2023, I would have has my destinay really remoulded. failure at the highest spell doom for all
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Jun 11, 2020
FlordFlorez:
What a mockery/fuckery of our justice system. Im even surprise, NO!

No mockery here!!! You can't mock or fvck an already dead justice system!!!

This is why all these anti-rape protests are misdirected... We should be protesting day and night before the very places that have continued to allow crimes thrive in this nation: House of Assembly and office of the attorney general, including the major courts!!!

Nigerian judiciary is a monumental sham!!!
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by PlayerMeji: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2020
Who will speak for the murdered officers now?

That was the work of JUSTICE before...now CORRUPTION has taken over HER job ...
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Freebills12: 9:17am On Jun 11, 2020
Who are those doing protest on Black Lives Matters, won't you protest on denial of justice by the Black government on their fellow citizens....
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by blackboy(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2020
Wadume was apprehended for killing his victim, Usman Garba, after receiving N106.3m ransom.

Some big northerners are also affected.

If the policemen who killed or played a role in the death of George Floyd will be arrested and sacked I wonder why with the autopsy report which shows the policemen on duty were killed - close range head shot among the victims.

Justice must be served
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2020
nothing is working in this country
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Tareq1105: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2020
HarunaWest:
Why didnt they show their blaady I.D cards....Pride of Nigerian Security Personnel's tire me gan..They dont know anything other than to oppress people with weapons.

And you believe him?

He's free to say anything whether they show ID card or not, afterall they're dead. Don't judge pls.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by HarunaWest(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Cantonese:

And you believe the soldiers who are facing accusations of murder, etc? Think properly young man. Police personnel on official assignments as it is well known always carry their IDs.

The soldiers are trying to evade justice. It is up to the IG to ensure that there is no cover up.
Shut tha fvck up dude.. who yah calling young man?
Who told yah IRT carries I.D card about, or do you think SARS carries I.D card about..They were supposed to be covert. Ideally the police command is supposed to radio/signal all security formationsnd give headsup as regards OP Wadume.
That wasnt carried out.The least to have been done is to show a warrant,they didnt..Most Nigerian security operatives lack decorum. They feel they are super humans cos they armed.
Don't mention me again.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2020
HarunaWest:
Why didnt they show their blaady I.D cards....Pride of Nigerian Security Personnel's tire me gan..They dont know anything other than to oppress people with weapons.
and you believe that story!!!
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Tareq1105: 9:49am On Jun 11, 2020
So in your view, the killing of the policemen and the release of Wadume was justified?

Glory be to God in the highest, the judge of all creatures.

Be careful about your comments so that you don't invite wrath into your life over a matter that doesn't benefit you.

HarunaWest:

Who told yah IRT carries I.D card about, or do you think SARS carries I.D card about..They were supposed to be covert. Ideally the police command is supposed to radio/signal all security formationsnd give headsup as regards OP Wadume.
That wasnt carried out.The least to have been done is to show a warrant,they didnt..Most Nigerian security operatives lack decorum. They feel they are super humans cos they armed.
Don't mention me again.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Kingspin(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Some zombies will not believe that appointing only the North has grave consequences for the entire nation.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Caseless: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2020
erico2k2:

Not a reason still to commit crime, there is no justification for their actions, they know exactly what they where do from the unset.
i'm not justifying their actions. I'm only saying we create grounds for criminality.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Gwazah(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2020
HarunaWest:
Do u comprehend at all?
It was all a plan work nothing like ID bro.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by ernieboy(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Nothern Judges are always incompetent
Malami is an example.
is it the judge orgue attorney general that is refusing to try them? a case has to be brought to a huge first before judgement.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Myself2(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2020
May the fate that befell the unfortunate policemen killed in cold blood and also the kidnap victims these criminal killed befall any official of government that plans to shield or indeed shield the criminal murderous soldiers from justice, may the same fate befall that govt official and members of his family to the fourth generation.

Do I hear an amen
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Jabioro: 11:03am On Jun 11, 2020
We are at no where and we are going no where,infact we are not stable..All we have is troubles water..
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by maiquel: 11:10am On Jun 11, 2020
Poloyanabo1:

Nothern Judges are always incompetent
Malami is an example.
Malami is a Judge?

Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2020
HarunaWest:

Is that why the soldiers wasted all the policemen and spared the kidnapping kingpin? I don't blame you. I suspect you.
Just admit the likely truth: the kingpin is known to the soldiers. That would explain the speed with which the policemen were eliminated, and the continued shielding of the soldiers from justice.
TRUTH LIKE A PREGNANCY: ONE DAY IT WILL POP OUT.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by htron(m): 11:11am On Jun 11, 2020
Make sure say una no complaint at all about buhari Government oooo... When Goodluck is the president na still una dey complain sey him to lazy and too mumu... Una done see am na
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Cantonese: 11:12am On Jun 11, 2020
HarunaWest:

Don't mention me again.

"Don't mention me again"? "Shut the Bleep up"? So uncouth. Clearly shows you are a very young man with plenty of inexperience. Only young people like you use wrong and insulting words in the name of speaking English. Change your ways please.

Next to the topic discussed. Did you follow the issue from the day of the incident? Did you read the evidences of some of the soldiers? The soldiers all stated that they knew those they shot were policemen.

The policemen on arriving at the village went straight to the police station and identified themselves along with their mission. Unfortunately the DCO was compromised just like the soldiers there. On their successful and peaceful arrest of Wadume, they proceeded to leave. The soldiers knew the bus approaching their checkpoint was carrying Wadume. Do not forget that the captain confessed that he was on Wadume's payroll. He gave the order to kill the policemen. That led to the outcry. What played out at the checkpoint was a script well played out by the foolish DCO who gave away his people and the captain. If the policemen were not carrying their IDs how did they identify themselves and explain their mission to the DCO?

When Fsars officials and indeed all policemen are on legitimate assignments, they carry their IDs. If not they have issues. When they are covert, their IDs are used to let people know who they are just incase their cover is exposed. Go and ask any policeman or security agent.

You contradicted yourself too. If there is a radio signal regarding their mission, how then is it secret? Think about it.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by barryj1: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2020
When he don collect is own part of kidnap largese what do you expect.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Prenonjebose: 11:21am On Jun 11, 2020
Caseless:
We've always been the architects of our own problems. We
created room for every ills that befalls us.
How can you give 7k to fuel patrol van for a month while you probably budgeted 300k for same expenses in a month? Why won't they fall for wadume's fish and 200k? Too bad!
That, I believe is the reason why they want the case to die a natural death. The money some of the high ranking CO embezzle is mind boggling
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Lovelyn451(f): 11:28am On Jun 11, 2020
kazmanbanjoko:
Our president needs to act on these killings asap
noooo...he should not act
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by DelphiOracle(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ogbuu101:
This is one of the reasons some of us agitate for the zoo to be divided.
The police officer who masterminded the killing of the Apo 6 and personally strangled the only girl among them was released from prison, rewarded with a promotion to AIG when Sheikh Osama Buhari took over.
Of course,he is a northern Muslim
hmm. I am not related to the Apo 6. But when I heard how the case was handled, I cried.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by DelphiOracle(m): 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Mrkcee:
This is unfortunate. Sincerely those military trigger-happy men from the underworld should not go unpunished. sad
who will punish them?
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by BabbanBura(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
HarunaWest:

And you believed they refused to to show it?

Can't you see that there are ogas at the top neck deep in this shit?
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by CliffordAde: 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
HarunaWest:

These guys killed were member of the most elit police division, those guys came down to tell you they're police and you still shoot them?
Besides, the narrator didn't tell us his response to these men after they claimed to be police men other than "ID". The police are no saint however, this killing is the most cowardly thing I have seen in a long time.

Don't give excuse for nonsense, it only shows that you agreed with what they have done.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Mayng01(m): 1:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Military being part of kidnapping. Ah! Once upon a country.
Re: Taraba Killings: Confessions Of Killer Soldiers Malami Shields From Trial by Charly68: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
JasonScoolari:
If an Attorney General of the federation can shield 10 möronic soldiers in the case involving the kidnapping kingpin called Hamisu, tell me in simple and correct English why Nigeria will be better.

You see were Gen. Buhari's nepotism is driving the nation to?

Whoever doubted General Buhari 97% vs 5% statement can now see that he is dead set on his "Northernisation" of government policy.
They are are really fighting corruption..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Appoints 12 New Permanent Secretaries / Government Officials Who Have Developed Health Issues During Corruption Probe / Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.