Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,753 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni (817 Views)

Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys" / Chacha Eke Has Always Been The Bread Winner Of Her Family – Blogger Claims / There Is Nothing Wrong With Plastic Surgery – Motilola Adekunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by faith2kool(f): 7:27am On Jun 11, 2020
Super singer, Teni had a few words for a fan who said he was against women being breadwinners.

Teni in a series of tweets stated there was nothing wrong with a woman being the breadwinner in a family. In another tweet, she added that if more women were given power, positive change will be more realistic.“Nothing wrong in a woman being the breadwinner!Put more women in power!! Get the change you need!!”

However, a fan reacted to her opinion and argued that it’s a big problem if a man starts to do house chores like sweeping and cleaning the house. Baffled Teni asked him why he couldn’t cook and clean and he revealed that he never saw his own father doing house chores so he would never do otherwise. He added that God will provide for him, to be the breadwinner of his own family. Teni responded to him telling him to go back to school because his education seems to be poor.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/06/11/nothing-wrong-in-a-woman-being-the-bread-winner-teni/

Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by xendra: 7:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Great! now Teni will understand how men are the reason women shouldn't help financially in a home.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by TheSourcerer: 7:45am On Jun 11, 2020
Well Sorry You cannot be the bread winner if you are a chistain and a woman.
it literally says women should be silent and in full submission to their men , it clearly shows your place as a woman

Ephesians 5:22-24 ...wives should submit to their husbands etc.
1 Timothy 2:11-15 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent etc.
1 Corinthians 14:33-35 ...women should remain silent in the churches (and following).
1 Corinthians 11:3-16 Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man (and following).
Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

Alot others but read your Bible yourselves, I wonder how a woman would proudly say she's a Christian
Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by tillaman(m): 7:47am On Jun 11, 2020
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by Onyi22(f): 8:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Only the lazy ass guys will agree with this her comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by ettaetta(m): 8:01am On Jun 11, 2020
but she will never respect the man, that's African women for you
Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by Ningen(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Well Sorry You cannot be the bread winner if you are a chistain and a woman.
it literally says women should be silent and in full submission to their men , it clearly shows your place as a woman

Ephesians 5:22-24 ...wives should submit to their husbands etc.
1 Timothy 2:11-15 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent etc.
1 Corinthians 14:33-35 ...women should remain silent in the churches (and following).
1 Corinthians 11:3-16 Now I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man (and following).
Colossians 3:18 Wives, submit to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

Alot others but read your Bible yourselves, I wonder how a woman would proudly say she's a Christian

I'm sure you spewed all this nonsense because you do not know the “definition” of breadwinner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by faith2kool(f): 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Ningen:

I'm sure you spewed all this nonsense because you do not know the “definition” of breadwinner.

Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by faith2kool(f): 5:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Some women will still respect their husband
ettaetta:
Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by faith2kool(f): 5:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nothing wrong for man to date a working class lady
Onyi22:
Only the lazy ass guys will agree with this her comment
Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by Mandela27: 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmm,my sister something is wrong o,this is Nigeria,this is Africa
Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by babakb: 9:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
ettaetta:

Of course, the breadwinner should be the leader at home, the moment you allow your wife become the breadwinner you have sold out your leadership role to her.
Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Even to collect money from woman dey always do me wan Kain and I know a buddy of mine back then in sch he like that Shi I once told him it's very wrong and he shouldn't be used to that habbit his answer was nothing dey there he no mean
Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by PureGoldh(m): 1:37am On Jun 12, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by faith2kool(f): 2:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
not bad for a girl to assist her boyfriend. woman that will respect you, will still respect u
ZINIBANKS:
Even to collect money from woman dey always do me wan Kain and I know a buddy of mine back then in sch he like that Shi I once told him it's very wrong and he shouldn't be used to that habbit his answer was nothing dey there he no mean
Re: Nothing Wrong In A Woman Being The Bread Winner – Teni by NobleAngell(f): 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Teni don't even go there o. Na so Tiwa Savage do go marry major liability. When she got tired, she didn't allow us to rest with "I was the one providing for the home ". It's a man's job to provide for his family and your job as a woman is to assist him when he isn't able to provide due to one reason or the other. But let him first get used to the idea that he is the provider first so that he can feel bad when he can't.

(1) (Reply)

Lil Uzi Vert Exposes A Sexy Ass Fan For Kissing Him On The Mouth! / You All Caused Their Death - Actress, Adaeze Eluke Blames Celebrities / See Where Naija Celebrities Buy Their Nike Slide Very Cheap And Flaunt On Social

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.