Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,472 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Kaduna Pdp:inauguration Of Successful Wards Exco Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Pdp:inauguration Of Successful Wards Exco Members (351 Views)

Atiku, Religious Factors Responsible For Voters Apathy In Kaduna – PDP Chieftain / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Pdp:inauguration Of Successful Wards Exco Members by isahrabson: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2020
KADUNA STATE PDP.

PRESS RELEASE.

INAUGURATION OF SUCCESSFUL WARDS EXCO MEMBERS

Kindly recall that Wards Congresses were conducted by the Party in all 255 Wards of the State on the 14/03/2020. The results of the congresses held could not be released due to a restraining Court Order obtained by one Gambo Bala and 5 others from High Court, Zaria on 19/03/2020.
Since the Court Order has lapsed, the NWC of our great Party, by its letter dated 10/06/2020, released list of successful candidates in 238 Wards. The NWC directed the immediate inauguration of successful Wards Executive Committes whose tenure of office is for 4 years effective 30/04/2020.

It further directed for a re-conduct of congresses in 17 Wards spread across 4 Local Govt Areas. The Local Govt Areas affected have been duly informed. Since the Covid-19 Protocols of Social Distancing as prescribed by the NCDC is still in force, it has become necessary to inaugurate the successful Wards Excos by Virtual method. Consequently, I hereby INAUGURATE the 238 successful Wards Excos.

While congratulating you for your successes at the congresses, may I remind you of the need to ensure inclusiveness in handling Party affairs. You must equally maintain the open door policy that the Party is known for.

I solicit the support of our teeming party members and sympathizers to enable them discharge the functions of their respective offices successfully.

The remaining 17 Wards should remain calm as we await further directives from the National Headquarters of the Party.

Once more accept my hearty congratulations and best wishes.

Hon Felix Hassan Hyat,
Chairman CTC,PDP, KDS.

(1) (Reply)

Coup In Ohanaeze As New Leadership Registers At CAC- *they're Buccaneers - Nwodo / Middle-aged Man Stabbed To Death In Onitsha / Obaseki Boosts Security On Edo Waterways, Procures Gunboats, Others*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.