Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

“DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals (5504 Views)

Dis Is A Clear Sign That Perhaps DJ Cuppy Has Finally Joined Bahd Girls Geng / The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World / DJ Cuppy Has Stolen My Heart __Afrobeat Artiste Akeju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by nairafame2: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2020
A Nigerian man who seems to have seen every pair of boobs in Nigeria, has taken to Twitter to revealed the most perfect.

According to Segun Hassan, billionaire daughter, Florence Otedola A.K.A DJ Cuppy, has the most perfect pair in the country
DJ Cuppy has the most perfect pair of boobs in Nigeria. The fact that homegirl doesn’t even flaunt or expose them makes them even more precious to me ���. I’m not even joking. She’s beautiful too. ❤️” he wrote.

See His Post Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/dj-cuppy-has-most-perfect-pair-of-bobby.html

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by NiklauseFred(m): 9:20am On Jun 11, 2020
nairafame2:
A Nigerian man who seems to have seen every pair of boobs in Nigeria, has taken to Twitter to revealed the most perfect.

According to Segun Hassan, billionaire daughter, Florence Otedola A.K.A DJ Cuppy, has the most perfect pair in the country

See His Post Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/06/dj-cuppy-has-most-perfect-pair-of-bobby.html

Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by daddytime(m): 9:25am On Jun 11, 2020
Ole...

Lazy youth dey look for big man pikin grin

7 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by IgboGirlsFucker: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2020
Possibly.
I'll love to sample them.

Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by Vyzz: 9:32am On Jun 11, 2020
grin

Niggas trying their luck

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by bestpunterever: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:
Possibly.
I'll love to sample them.
you will sample Hiv by God grace

2 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by olamidedivotee(f): 10:27am On Jun 11, 2020
bestpunterever:
you will sample Hiv by God grace
grin grin
Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by IgboGirlsFucker: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2020
bestpunterever:
I YEKINI OLUSEGUN will sample Hiv by God's grace
Amen.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by Onyi22(f): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2020
Attention seeker
Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by SavageResponse(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2020
Ass kisser!

1 Like

Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by Omeleyi: 12:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bobby no kee u o grin
Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by ashewoboy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
if you love boobs click like.

7 Likes

Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
LefuLefu grin
Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by Yakade(m): 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
I need a good fairly used 20k phone in Akure,. call or text. 080"67"03*06"""99.
Re: “DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals by Nova1988(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
E sure me die say him dey self-service to her pictures grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian's Halloween Costume: Hot Or Trash? / Does Chika Ike Look Like She's Bleaching And Aging In This Picture? / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Boobs On Instagram (LOOK)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.