Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World (15193 Views)

“DJ Cuppy Has The Most Perfect Pair Of BOBBY In Nigeria” – Man Reveals / Bobrisky Shows Off Surgery Results After His Liposuction To Have A Perfect Body / Cee-c Shows Off Hourglass Shape In Sexy Black Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Hintona(f): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
Kelly Brooks is the woman with the most perfect body shape in the world. The 40 year old is an English model, actress and media personality.

Researchers at the University of Texas have concluded that Kelly Brooks with a height of 1.68m and body measurement of 38-24-35 is the ideal body shape of a woman.

According to the researchers report she is; "completely natural and scientifically perfect". Though it is a well known truth that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, science says perfection can be counted.

Here are some of her pictures:

3 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Akhigbeblog(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mtcheeeew

5 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Hintona(f): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
More;

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Judicible(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2020
Perfect in what aspect

5 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by dawnomike(m): 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
Sure she looks good... But to term her body "perfect"; I do not agree to that

18 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Perfect
Abdg anybody send me airtel card... Wanna call my pple i de stay for friend house... Dem de fight for street 0907151 0797

1 Like

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by DaddyRochie1642: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Whoever came to this conclusion should desist from Consuming excess Marijuana.

Seeing Her body is even sending stimulus all over me

** Smiles with a Devilish Smile on my Face ** grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by offset67(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
What nonsense
Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by engrchykae(m): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nonsense,how can you call yourself a woman when you ain't an African or Brazilian woman?
Caucasian women should hide when real women are being counted.
Can't give birth,.
Does this thing have a better shape than omotola?
I think the whites are suffering from inferiority complex

6 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Whoever came to this conclusion should desist from Consuming excess Marijuana.

Seeing Her body is even sending stimulus all over me

** Smiles with a Devilish Smile on my Face **
Lesbian undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by yuswrld20(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2020
wu be her hubby

1 Like

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by HomerTimpson: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2020
Hintona:
Kelly Brooks is the woman with the most perfect body shape in the world. The 40 year old is an English model, actress and media personality.

Researchers at the University of Texas have concluded that Kelly Brooks with a height of 1.68m and body measurement of 38-24-35 is the ideal body shape of a woman.

According to the researchers report she is; "completely natural and scientifically perfect". Though it is a well known truth that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, science says perfection can be counted.

the smiles all happened from the heart despite that it all happened during a red carpet moment
Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by freshkpomo(m): 1:45am On Aug 14, 2020
engrchykae:
Nonsense,how can you call yourself a woman when you ain't an African or Brazilian woman?
Caucasian women should hide when real women are being counted.
Can't give birth,.
Does this thing have a better shape than omotola?
I think the whites are suffering from inferiority complex
Verdict: Oyibo with their flat behind..

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Openbusiness: 2:29am On Aug 14, 2020
She's pretty, body is banging, but definitely not the most perfect body in the world.

4 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Dedetwo(m): 3:26am On Aug 14, 2020
Hintona:

The bolded are complete rubbish. The face is even ideal talk less of the chest. There are female body statistics put the above crap to the trash. The bloody Europeans always feel like putting everybody to sleep with their silly conjectures.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by pacespot(m): 3:32am On Aug 14, 2020
And she has to be a white lady, nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by adadike(f): 3:42am On Aug 14, 2020
If you call her perfect, what will you call my own body shape? Oyibo people, enter Africa for once and stop saying rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Gadafii: 3:52am On Aug 14, 2020
She fine, but sikira wey her mama dsy fry dodo and yam with better pepper stew for ojuelegba, her body perfect pass like this lady above

And there are many more of sikira all over nigerian

5 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by olu77(m): 5:46am On Aug 14, 2020
Perfection is an illusion.

Instead of professor wasting time on research just go to your twitter account and type "Kelly Brooks I am crushing on you" period

4 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by FrankBass281(m): 6:17am On Aug 14, 2020
she is not looking bad.she has a nice body.but perfect?idk

1 Like

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by scarybeeeee: 6:18am On Aug 14, 2020
Really?
Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Aug 14, 2020
What is the definition of a perfect body?!

See Sisi Yewande and die!
Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by kindlyheart: 7:43am On Aug 14, 2020
She gorgeous no doubts but she is not perfect at all.

1 Like

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Vyzz: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2020
Are we being seriously now
Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by chocboi78(m): 7:59am On Aug 14, 2020
this one No even reach ifedioku sef.. mtchew

4 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Queengel: 8:00am On Aug 14, 2020
Hintona:
More;
with her fake boob and fake bottom had it been that she is from Africa I would have agree with you so every thing about her is fake I don't believe you

4 Likes

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by dipson4u08(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2020
Hintona:

perfect body indeed, where is amber rose??

1 Like

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Oothman(m): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2020
She was a main character in "Three". She sure has a banging body

1 Like

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by wiseone28: 8:35am On Aug 14, 2020

Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by afonjabreed(m): 8:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Re: The Woman With The Most Perfect Body Shape In The World by Mo3891: 8:49am On Aug 14, 2020
Came on this thread hoping to criticize her

But damn she is hot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Nollywood Star, Princess Chidimma, Stuns In New Pics And Twerk Videos / Kim Kardashian Leans On Ex Reggie Bush During Divorce / Gay Bisi Alimi Shares Photo Of Himself & Boyfriend Deeply Kissing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.