Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor (46084 Views)

An Owo Massacre Survivor Celebrates Birthday Today, Gives Testimony. / Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias / Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2020
vikkimimi:
Shebi its still their people they're killing like this?
Because strangers can't come to preach and ask you to surrender weapons you use for self protection and you'll joyfully do it......
This fight is more political than we can imagine...Bokoharam can't just be defeated when the government don't want it to yet.

" Any fight against Boko Haram is anti North.

Boko Haram is our brother "

From your leaders.
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Myself2(m): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Keep calling them insurgents, since they're not terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by mauchiz: 10:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Those people are stupid, how can you start listening to someone you don't know?
What sort of preaching were they doing?
Were those people there Imam ?
This particular killings is caused by stupidity.

I thought they were supposed to be conscious,
They said surrender arm, you surrendered.

When you should be fighting and calling for help.

Posting there face on social media, so we can see there face

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by billionguy(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2020
i av a question 4 u mr anigbajumo" what was the last sermon preached by mohammad on mount arafat b4 he died? u cant defend islam, can u?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Greendestiny: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2020
If it's accurate that they left with 400 cattles, then they can easily be traced. But I know they will allow this one to slide too.
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Hameex(m): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2020
Good for una . na that religion go kill all of una laslas

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by mauchiz: 10:39am On Jun 11, 2020
I now understand that Northerners are crazy, is not religion that is the problem, they chose to be stupid.
Northerners are not the only Muslims in Nigeria, they are bunch of mad people.
After all these killings in the same Borno, you are still gathering with the enemy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Who expects buratai to kill people that Buhary wants to offer foreign scholarship ?

Don't blame the general.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by SIONKPO1(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Where's Prof Akintola of MURIC....his views are needed.

Meanwhile

The insurgents in gun trucks and armored tanks, came around 10am. They operated for about six hours and left around 4pm,” he said.

And yet Burutai is deceiving himself wanting to mimicking Idris debby
Its painful
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Shinor(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2020
vikkimimi:
Because strangers can't come to preach and ask you to surrender weapons you use for self protection and you'll joyfully do it......
This fight is more political than we can imagine...Bokoharam can't just be defeated when the government don't want it to yet.

You have a point. No stranger Will tell you to drop your weapons and you will stupidly agree. So the villagers know who these people are.

They saw gun trucks and thought they were preachers? Hmmm. Ok . I hear you
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by SIONKPO1(m): 10:47am On Jun 11, 2020
Nigeria should seek for foreign help from either Iran or Israel cause those 2 countries detest Terrorists but the Nigerian government will never go there cause Israel is a Jewish nation and are having issues with Palestine and Iran is a Shiite Muslim nation
Shame on all wahhabism Sunni Muslims for always spreading terrorism all over the world

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by FlyingTOMATOE: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2020
This is heartbreaking
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by SSSS4: 10:48am On Jun 11, 2020
The government cares more about Covid19 than Securities challenges...... . .......
....... ...
.... .
Every day Covid19, Covid19. But where it matter most they ignored ..
. ...

Please who did Nigerians offended that we are suffering like this ?
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Gandollar(f): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You keep claiming Victims of the civil war. What has happened to Biafran soldiers that massacre SS people who doesn't join Biafra, looted their properties, enslaved and raped their women. The Yorubas massacre at Ore in Ondo State. When will karma locate the East as well? when?
. SS was part of war against Nigeria. Even in my hometown, dissenting voices were either conscripted or killed.

You arrogant Yorubas are in love with SS for one single reason only. If tomorrow the oil is no more, your love will die while you go back to your high horse.

Igbos are still their best allies, in good times and bad times, but it will take a bad time for them to truly appreciate this.

When the oil dries from their region, then they will know how badly raped they raped, and by whom.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by anigbajumo(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2020
Gandollar:
Be decieving yourself and your younger ones.

All mooslims are not terrorist but all terrorist are mooslims.

In whose name is skekau fighting?

Yes nh, to deceive guilable ones like you, terrorism is just a tool of Westerners.
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Ayodekfarms(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Macphenson:
, come and hear story, boko Haram operated from 10 am to 4pm in the vending and there was no response from all the security agencies in the country.

And you keep loving a wicked and heartless man as your daddy?

You are making this noise because all the bullets flying round the this country carelessly have not gotten to your door step, that's why you have the effontery to be talking rubbish online.

Buhari is a useless, wicked, incompetent blood thirsty, daft, empty, nepotic DULLARD.
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Gandollar(f): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2020
anigbajumo:

Yes nh, to deceive guilable ones like you, terrorism is just a tool of Westerners.
Lol..abi nau
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by ThatFairGuy: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
Gandollar:
. SS was part of war against Nigeria. Even in my hometown, dissenting voices were either conscripted or killed.

You arrogant Yorubas are in love with SS for one single reason only. If tomorrow the oil is no more, your love will die while you go back to your high horse.

Igbos are still their best allies, in good times and bad times, but it will take a bad time for them to truly appreciate this.

When the oil dries from their region, then they will know how badly raped they raped, and by whom.
[/s]
Warp.
meanwhile, imagine that bolded? This is why that same karma also awaits you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Karemarealty288(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2020
Buhari has asked Army to recover both those kidnapped and all the Cattle with immediate alacrity......when cattle was mentioned among the victims ...I know Buhari will respond.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by ProudBiafran: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You keep claiming Victims of the civil war. What has happened to Biafran soldiers that massacre SS people who didn't join Biafra, looted their properties, enslaved and raped their women. The Yorubas massacre at Ore in Ondo State. When will karma locate the East as well? when?

Let the Islamic terrorist enjoy.

No one mentioned Biafra here but since you did, yes they are enjoying what they gave to Biafrans.

Let them enjoy.
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by ProudBiafran: 10:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Buhari didnt open his own mouth to promise you anything during his campaign, all he did was threaten and threaten Nigerians for their votes and they voted him out of fear, everything he's giving you today was part of his threats during campaign, somebody that didnt avail himself for a debate, when did he give the mouth watering promises that lured you into voting him, someone that said a fight against bokoharam is a fight against the north and you expect him to fight bokoharam for you....hmmm

He did not threaten. Yorubas voted him out of spite for Igbos and they gor screwed.

Yorubqs brough Buhqri the terrorist to power.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Criminals
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Olarewaju89: 10:59am On Jun 11, 2020
We have defected Boko Haram technically. undecided- lie Mohammed
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by ProudBiafran: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Gandollar:
But let me shock you, even if Boko Haram and bandits kill 2k northerners everyday for one month, it will never reflect nor affect the voters register!

We saw in bornu results in 2015. I'm am very sad that Nigeria can never truly be a prosperous nation if things continue as they were.

Inspite of the heightened insecurity in that region, has any of them called out the security agents with a strong voice? Can they tell buhari to resign?

The army is overwhelmed. But have you heard any of them calling for state police as an alternative? No! Because, their people own these outfits already!

So, I have no pity for the northerners but only their sucklings and babes.

I am from the so-called south south, even though I know that crap was created to divide Biafrans. If push comes to shove I know I will happily join Biafra.

as for the north, I do not pity them at all. They were partners in crime when slaughtering Biafrans. Tomorrow they will slaughter middle belt people as well.

Let Boko Haram give them the same terror they gave Biafrans. They need to bring the number to 5 million.

Enjoy una Neijeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Femeto: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2020
Ban Vehcular movements in the state.
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Peterediye: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2020
The operation lasted for too long for the military to have come to the aid of these villagers if actually they were patrolling this places as claimed. How did the insurgent move the 400 cows? Our government is unserious in fighting BH cos lot of them in government are making millions of naira from this. It's sad and unfortunate that we don't have a government and president.
Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by ProudBiafran: 11:02am On Jun 11, 2020
Gandollar:

Afonjas are infinitely obsessed about Biafra and the unity beweeen SS and SE. The greated threath to Yorubas is Unity between SS and SE.

They are they only ones thet would rush to defend their Fulani terrorist masters.

Well, back to the topic, make the terrorist lovers enjoy their change.

One Naijeria!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Hotspotbro(m): 11:03am On Jun 11, 2020
Al Qaeda is trying to win more converts to their notions during US Unrest over George Floyd
They are trying to win Americans into Al Qaeda . Picture

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by brainbox80: 11:09am On Jun 11, 2020
That's a big, fat LIE. There's no Boko Haram in Nigeria again, not even in any State too. Moreso, Bututai and his garrison of soldiers are all based in Bornu State with all the guns, APCs and automated gun mounted Helicopter fighters.
Haba, Boko Haram cannot dare anywhere again there nah, besides they have been technically defeated long ago.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Nitah1: 11:11am On Jun 11, 2020
vikkimimi:
These salvages are not invisible..... they have tanks,Hilux vans mounted with machine guns....does it mean they have a base somewhere in someone's home?
Does Nigeria not have a drone?

Islam.....?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by Chekwume16(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2020
But I thought buratai is presently staying in Bornu state waiting for the insurgency to be over? Or am I missing something.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor by maximusprime2000: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2020
anigbajumo:
That is to tell u Islam has nothing to do with terrorism. The evil agenda behind Islam won't stop it to grow exponentially, those who are using terrorism to sell weapon, paint Islam bad name to enrich their economy will never knw peace.

Pls don't dear to quote me to spew gibberish or else I will curse ur entire lineage. And to our local enemies using lives of Innocent Nigerians to play politics yet some dumb people can't see the clear image but to throw tantrums and started insult Islam will soon met their Waterloo.

when will you stop ridiculing yourselves. religion of peace is just a slang, with no written profile or evidence, nobody buys that lies anymore. this is 2020, if u don't understand Aramaic pick up a English Quran. And if u can't change the fact live with it. And if u can't live with it feel free to swap religion. religion doesn't help anyone either. the bible doesn't preach religion cos it is scam. NIGERIA is a BIGGER SCAM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Responds To #babawhileyouweregone / Reception Ceremony For The Arrival Of COVID-19 Vaccines In Nigeria (Pictures) / Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.