Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Travelling Overseas For Msc Or Continue With The Job Here In Nigeria. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Travelling Overseas For Msc Or Continue With The Job Here In Nigeria. (765 Views)

''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travelling Overseas For Msc Or Continue With The Job Here In Nigeria. by arikibe: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2011
House i need your advice.
I got an admission to UK for master studies in Oil and Gas accounting. But i have a job already but needed to advance my career in the oil and gas.

The issue now is this:
Is there any possiblility of getting jobs in the oil sector when return to the country?
please someone shoudl advice.
Re: Travelling Overseas For Msc Or Continue With The Job Here In Nigeria. by Bertrix: 6:21pm On Jan 24, 2011
i would advice u to continue with ur job n save ur money to take a study leave some day to study anything u like.jobs r hard to find these days except may be ur parents are the CEO of the company u can leave 4 further studies.im talking based on experience with a close friend.he left but is really regreting now cuz he has been at home for the past 12 months without a job.but pls dont quote me wrong,ppl r differnt u may quit and be lucky to have a mega job later.cheers cheesy cheesy
Re: Travelling Overseas For Msc Or Continue With The Job Here In Nigeria. by osaz4real: 7:21am On Jan 25, 2011
dude it all depends.if its a scholarship then go.but if its sponsored by you kindly rest and advance your career cos experience matters too.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelivable Offers, Free Laptop Free Vouchers Everyday Mon To Friday / Any News About Ndlea? / Training Services/development Executives (warri And Port Harcourt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.