Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Far With Your ICAN Revision? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Far With Your ICAN Revision? (150 Views)

If You Missed The ICAN Revision Live Class, Kindly Click The Links Below To Acce / 12 Days To This Diet ICAN Exams… If You Missed The ICAN Revision Live Class, Kin / Free ICAN Revision For All By Riskfree Standard Associates Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Far With Your ICAN Revision? by starryadmin: 9:36am On Jun 11, 2020
Hope you have not forgotten all you have read so far concerning ICAN exams?
Last weekend, a student chat with me, he said
“What can I do to start my ICAN revision afresh because I feel like my head is blank?”
It reminds of my university days, whenever exam is postponed due to strike,
by the time the strike is over, you just feel like you can’t remember most of what you have read.

If you must pass this diet ICAN exams, you need to take your mind off the pandemic and
channel it to ICAN exams revision.
What if we start a 7 days ICAN exam revision challenge?
This challenge is only for those who have determined to pass this diet.
Are you really determined?

If yes, simply reply YES.
Don’t be scared, it is FREE
This challenge is for you to answer questions from each topic in the ICAN syllabus,
you will get a blueprint from us that will guide you on this.
and
you will update us of your progress on our Telegram group.
It is our way of becoming your accountability partner concerning your ICAN exam.

P.S: Success is a deliberate action……..this choice is yours, decide NOW.
#7DaysICANExamsRevisionChallenge

If you have not joined the largest online FREE ICAN classes on Telegram, you can do that now.
Click here to join NOW http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican-telegram-class/
Starry Gold Academy
Number 1 ICAN tuition center with highest exam pass rate at ONE SITTING in Nigeria.
www.starrygoldacademy.com

Reply YES to get started NOW.
Re: How Far With Your ICAN Revision? by karbie(f): 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Prepare for your ICAN examinations with the ICAN new study packs for all levels and get all necessary past questions and answers for a token. Click on the whatsapp link below to get them https:///2347084890881

(1) (Reply)

Traverse Computations. / Attention: Students Are The Political Future Of Any Historical Development; They / EQUALS In Tech Awards For Entrepreneurs 2020 | Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.