Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,784 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Few Tips You Should Know Before You Choose A Wrong Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Few Tips You Should Know Before You Choose A Wrong Course (231 Views)

Please Help!!! How Can A Wrong Date Of Birth Be Corrected? / What You Must Consider Before You Choose A Course To Study / Simple Writing Tips You Might Find Quite Useful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Few Tips You Should Know Before You Choose A Wrong Course by packagerz: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2020
We are in the world of technology.. If you are choosing a course choose COMPUTER SCIENCE.

One of the best ways to achieve improving on your career is to always Update Your Resume: Take some time to look over your resume to update it and improve it. It’s always a good idea to have an up-to-date resume handy on the off chance that another opportunity arises. Make new copies and place them in your briefcase so that they are always ready to hand out.

This practically helped me recently in promotion at work. Whether you are looking for a New Job or aiming for Promotion, the key is to Always be a computer literate . There's always something to add to your CV. Don't assume you have got all it takes to secure a job or to get promotion.

Employers are always looking for more, that extra or additional boost in your skills will always impress them, especially technical skills in Computing and I.T, trust me employers want computer Skilled employees nowadays.

Department of computer science, Oduduwa university is where you can take good-cost Programs and Certification to boost your CV.
You can apply for Certificate in different field of IT based,just answer few english test to qualify and start at a good fee.

In conclusion, i will leave you with this job readiness tips:

1. Understand your job
2. Understand the labour market
3. Improve on Presentation and Communication skills for purpose of interview
4. Develop I.T Skills and Competence -

Below are the list of courses that will boost your career.

-PG D computer science
-M. SC computer science
-PH. D computer science
-computer architecture/digital
-Design/computer arithmetic/residue number
-System/VLSI system
-Cryptography
-Reconfigurable computing
-Software engineering
-Database management systems
-computer communication and networks
-Artificial intelligence
-Computer forensics
-Human computer Interaction

Do apply here thru this link: http://oduduwauniversity. edu.ng,info@oduduwauniversity.edu.ng.

Re: Few Tips You Should Know Before You Choose A Wrong Course by Bozzmichael: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2020
ok

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Technical Skills &start Making Money With LYNDA / Teens Can Blog Is Set To Build Young People In Technological Skills. / School System Took Away A Lot From Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.