Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl (3490 Views)

What To Expect As Adams Oshiomhole Receives Rivers State Highest Honors Today / Pictures As Adams Oshiomhole Flag Off Senatorial Campaign / BREAKING: Two Policemen Killed As Adams Oshiomhole Narrowly Escape Death At Beni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by trendingnh: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2020
Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Online (Watch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfoQvtCMgEA

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2020
I pity Nigerians, they're like pawns been played by chessmasters...

Remembered I choose this obaseki over pastor of PDP the last time despite never liked APC, today that same pastor will displace obaseki cause of politics...

Ambode and Obaseki are good men that refused to pay the price of Nigerian politics and the masses who should stand behind them are invincible...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by hotwax: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Oshiomole becoming a godfather lolz.. Obasaki is even his godfather.

Oshimole is just power drunk. Where is Obasanjo GEJ today?

Its just a matter of time, power shifts
Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by donbachi(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2020
Nels55:

Remembered I choose this obaseki over pastor of PDP the last time despite never liked APC, today that same pastor will displace obaseki cause of politics...

Ambode and Obaseki are good men that refused to pay the price of Nigerian politics and the masses who should stand behind them are invincible...
u're very correct..the true leaders of a developing country,are the electorates.cos their failure to elect gud leaders.will keep them impoverished and underdeveloped.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by edoairways: 11:43am On Jun 11, 2020
donbachi:
u're very correct..the true leaders of a developing country,are the electorates.cos their failure to elect gud leaders.will keep them impoverished and underdeveloped.
I agree with you
Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by pascal558(m): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2020
Nels55:

God bless you Sir for your truthfulness. Wish our youths will wake-up and see things differently.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by ddippset(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nels55:

Don't think so.

There are hardly any good men in Nigerian politics.

Ambode and Obaseki paid the price for trying to usurp their Godfathers and become Godfathers themselves.

I feel sorry for you if you think that Obaseki was not on his way to becoming a Godfather in Edo before this beef.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by EngrHumble(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
ddippset:
Don't think so.

Ambode and Obaseki paid the price for trying to usurp their Godfathers and become Godfathers themselves.

I feel sorry for you if you think that Obaseki was not on his way to becoming a Godfather in Edo before this beef.

Keep quiet. How is Obaseki planning on becoming a godfather? Tell us How? Greed finish all of una

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by abmethod: 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by DIKEnaWAR: 1:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Last election, Oshiomhole condemned Ize Iyamu and his godfather Lucky Igbinedion, while promoting his own godson, Obaseki. Now, Oshiomhole is condemning Obaseki and his godfather Lucky Igbinedion, while promoting his new godson Ize Iyamu.

Politicians should never be taken seriously in a any serious society.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
ddippset:
Don't think so.

How can u accuse a man of a crime he hasn't committed?
Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by stanisbaratheon: 3:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
This country don fall inside well.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by surgical: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
DIKEnaWAR:
Last election, Oshiomhole condemned Ize Iyamu and his godfather Lucky Igbinedion, while promoting his own godson, Obaseki. Now, Oshiomhole is condemning Obaseki and his godfather Lucky Igbinedion, while promoting his new godson Ize Iyamu.

Politicians should never be taken seriously in a any serious society.
No on the contrary the people should always use their heads instead of being played by conscienceless politicians who do not even have their interest at heart and only pretend to when they want to use them like this instant case
Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by DEmejioba1: 4:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
ddippset:
Don't think so.

The true of the matter is all politicians want to be godfathers,this makes me to remember the biff between Jonathan and former governor of bayelsa. No politicians can be trusted,obaseki truly deserves all that are happening to him. When oshoimole was busy carrying him for head then,he would have told him before now that he wouldn't want him as godfather after the election. People will just come here and be pronouncing no godfathers o,when politics or even democracy is all about godfathers i.e. leaders and followership
Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
Oshiomothief is a disgraceful and shameless chimpanzee.

Imagine all he said about ize iyamu, yet he went back to his vomit all in a bid to get at Obaseki.

You said, ize iyamu does not have primary school testimonial, he was rusticated in Uniben for pouring acid on a student, he did not go to law school, reason why he can't bear Barr, instead he carried Bible and started answering Pastor, u claimed he served under corrupt Igbinedion govt and retorted "show me d govt you served, I will show you what you can do"

After all these slander which he swore to be facts, you still went to drag d same man to APC to do what exactly?

Meanwhile the same devil in this video said Obaseki went to UI and graduated in flying colours, went to USA for Masters and returned to help your Govt achieve so much in road construction and head the economic team.

What changed now? Gosh! I feel like straggling this short devil right now.

Lalasticlala pls come and see highest level of hypocrisy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by LabDNA: 6:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Oshiomhole confirmed he had WAEC, B.Sc and even Masters in the USA.

Now what changed?

Dirty politics. grin

Even the Court judges are no longer helping matters, they entertain all kinds of frivoulous litigations and sell the judgement to the highest bidder while strangling the truth. Wig-wearing thieves.

For the first time in history we have a governor who failed terribly at the polls, then rushed to the supreme court and got a court judgement imposing himself as governor. An unelected supreme court governor occupies Imo state Douglas house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Obaseki Melts Hearts With This: As Adams Oshiomole's Videos Surface Onl by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Oshiomothief is a Mad man

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari And Goodluck Jonathan Arrive Council Of State Meeting In Style / How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity / Mayor Of New York City, Eric Leroy Adams Is 'Obidient,' Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.