Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity (3492 Views)

Southerners To Lead The Three Arms Of Govt From June 5 / 20 People Convert To Christianity Over Deborah Samuel's Death - Father / #NorthIsBleeding: Group Calls On Southerners To Join Protests Against Banditry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2021
The religion the Southern Nigeria was practicing before the Christian jihadists from western nations came was the African traditional religion. When a child was born in the South, the child is born into a traditionalist home, at the end, he or she becomes a traditionalists, the religion of their family. This religion has its closeness to nature,the protection of the environment, respect for hierarchy and other traditions, the religion was not perfect but it helped in bringing harmony to their society.

Then the Christian jihadists from Europe came, at first, they sent their christian missionaries and explorers to come spy, after that they sent in traders, the traders acted on the spy note sent by the missionaries and explorers.

With trading, the Christian jihadists saw that they could colonize the natives, so they sent in administrators and soldiers for control, in the name of creating a trading route.

The jihadists started their work, Christian schools and churches were built and people forced into them, if the kings disagree, they either kill the kings through Rivalries or remove him and give his throne to an entire new family.

The natives were taught English in the Christian schools which made them get ready for the Christian church which was closeby, the Christian jihadists, forecefully destroyed shrines, arrested herbalists and made laws that stopped them from being useful.

What happened next? They started a massive war and propaganda campaign, join the Christian church and receive recognition or be isolated, kings in the south because of fear of being isolated and of superior guns joined the church and encouraged their people to join, the bible became a propaganda book, the Christian jihadists translated the bible to local languages and then used African traditional gods as the antagonists in the newly translated bible, this created fear of the African religion among the natives and made them run to the Christian church. The Christian population started growing, funds from christian nations started pouring into southern Nigeria to propogate and spread christianity by all means, schools, dispensaries were built, clothes were given, hoes, cutlass for farming were given all to attract them to come to
ocme back to the church,some natives revolted but the power of the jihadists gun subdue them and made them loyal.

Today, we have lot of forcefully Converted Christians who grudgingly obey their Christian gods, they don't read the bible, neither do they practice what is written in the bible, in the morning, they go to church, at night , they go to the shrines for power.

6 Likes

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by 2special(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2021
The gate of hell will NEVER prevail over the church

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Asgard73: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The religion the Southern Nigeria was practicing before the Christian jihadists from Christian western nations came was the African traditional religion and its other branches, you know that when you are born, you are born traditionalist, this religion has its closeness to nature,the protection of the environment, respect for hierarchy and other traditions, the religion was not perfect but it helped in bringing harmony to their society.

Then the Christian jihadists from Europe came, at first they came as spies, they sent their christian missionaries and explorers to come spy, after that they sent in traders, the traders acted on the spy note sent by the missionaries and explorers.

With trading, the Christian jihadists saw that they could colonize fhe natives, so they sent in administrators and soldiers for control.

The jihadists started their work, Christian schools and churches were built and people forced into them, if the kings disagree, they either kill the kings through Rivalries or remove him and give his throne to an entire new family.

The natives were taught English in the Christian schools which made them got ready for the Christian church which was closeby, the Christian jihadists, forecefully destroyed shrines, arrested herbalists and made laws that stopped them from being useful.

What happened next? They started a massive war and propaganda champaign, join the Christian church and receive recognition or be isolated, kings in the south because of fear of being isolated and of superior guns joined the church and encouraged their people to join, the bible became a propaganda book, the Christian jihadists translated the bible to local languages and then used African traditional gods as the antagonists in the newly translated bible, these created fear of the African religion among the natives and made them run to the Christian church. The Christian population started growing, funds from christian nations started pouring into southern Nigeria to propogate and spread christianity by all means, some natives revolted but the power of the jihadists gun subdue them and made them loyal.

Today, we have lot of forcefully Converted Christians who grudgingly obey their Christian gods, they don't read the bible, neither do they practice what is written in the bible, in the morning, they go to church, at night , they go to the shrines for power.

This is all your brain can conjure... then there’s a problem.. big problem.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Asgard73:

This is all your brain can conjure... then there’s a problem.. big problem.

The problem is you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Danjikanbauchi: 10:56am On Sep 05, 2021
Just like the first Terrorist, that killed all indigenous Hausa people and installed his Terrorist tribe ( fulani) God punish Usman Danfodio for killing and converting our people to this evil religion called Islam.

Even before he came the type of Islam introduce by Arab traders are by choice but the Devil called Usman Danfodio killed people using Terrorism to enforced Islam on our land.

Those years Zaria and Islamic Terrorists will come to present day kaduna South killed our people, lay people up like block and cover them with sand to build GANUWA ( the Zaria city wall ) while the handsome ones are kept for breeding.

People are been lay down like blocks and cover with sand in the name of building.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Just like the first Terrorist, that killed all indigenous Hausa people and installed his Terrorist tribe ( fulani) God punish Usman Danfodio for killing and converting our people to this evil religion called Islam.

Even before he came the type of Islam introduce by Arab traders are my choice but the Devil called Usman Danfodio killed people using Terrorism to enforced Islam on our land.

Those years Zaria will come to kaduna South killed our people, lay people up like block and cover them with sand to build GANUWA ( the Zaria city wall ) while the handsome ones are kept for breeding.

Both muslims and Christians forcefully converted people into their religion, the reason was not only for religious purposes but for political purposes

The more Christians, the more they will support Christian agendas likewise the more muslims, the more they will support muslims agendas

1 Like

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Daddysidhan: 11:01am On Sep 05, 2021
The first time I saw your post supporting the endsars massacre I knew it is madness that will end your case.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 05, 2021
Daddysidhan:
The first time I saw your post supporting the endsars massacre I knew it is madness that will end your case.

grin grin
Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Ekez(m): 11:03am On Sep 05, 2021
Another complete fool in the making

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2021
Ekez:
Another complete fool in the making

Christian jihadist
Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Danjikanbauchi: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Both muslims and Christians forcefully converted people into their religion, the reason was not only for religious purposes but for political purposes

The more Christians, the more they will support Christian agendas likewise the more muslims, the more they will support muslims agendas
you are a liar sir, Christianity never forced people into their religion they only used perssuesion, they build schools and hospital to make people see reason to join them. But that cannot be said about Islam who uses swords ( �) to force people into Islam.

Can you tell me any town islam build schools and hospitals for all then as a means of making people join their religion.

Check all this our northern leaders today 90% are graduates of missionary school which never interfere with their believe. Islam is evil brother come to Christianity and enjoy peace.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Christian jihadist
Abeg which kain weed you take? Ship small to me I dey abj.

5 Likes

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Ekez(m): 11:12am On Sep 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Christian jihadist
Muslim terrorist

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by ChangetheChange: 11:15am On Sep 05, 2021
Daddysidhan:
grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Simdyofficial(f): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2021
excellence44:

na cow shit oo.. Them don dey dry am.

4 Likes

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 05, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
you are a liar sir, Christianity never forced people into their religion they only used perssuesion, they build schools and hospital to make people see reason to join them. But that cannot be said about Islam who uses swords ( �) to force people into Islam.

Can you tell me any town islam build schools and hospitals for all then as a means of making people join their religion.

Check all this our northern leaders today 90% are graduates of missionary school which never interfere with their believe. Islam is evil brother come to Christianity and enjoy peace.

The Christians never used persuasion, they used the gun to supress revolting tribes.

Colonization was the Christian tactics of converting west Africa into a Christian place with weapon, but when they came they saw that the north were already muslims and couldnt convert them so they decided to focus on tribes practicing African traditional religion.

The south especially suffered in the hands of the Christian jihadists, they fought wars and destroyed villages in the south, isolated and kill kings who didn't agree with their idea and then make laws that made herbalists illegal.

You can research on it, the arrival of Christianity into Africa wasn't peaceful, in some countries, hands were chopped off for not meeting quotas

5 Likes

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2021
Simdyofficial:
na cow shit oo.. Them don dey dry am.
Who you be? I quote you? Abi you be thebosstrevor1 alternate acc?
Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 05, 2021
excellence44:

Holy ghost weed grin
Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Kdon2: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The religion the Southern Nigeria was practicing before the Christian jihadists from western nations came was the African traditional religion. When a child was born in the South, the child is born into a traditionalist home, at the end, he or she becomes a traditionalists, the religion of their family. This religion has its closeness to nature,the protection of the environment, respect for hierarchy and other traditions, the religion was not perfect but it helped in bringing harmony to their society.

Then the Christian jihadists from Europe came, at first, they sent their christian missionaries and explorers to come spy, after that they sent in traders, the traders acted on the spy note sent by the missionaries and explorers.

With trading, the Christian jihadists saw that they could colonize the natives, so they sent in administrators and soldiers for control, in the name of creating a trading route.

The natives were taught English in the Christian schools which made them get ready for the Christian church which was closeby, the Christian jihadists, forecefully destroyed shrines, arrested herbalists and made laws that stopped them from being useful.

What happened next? They started a massive war and propaganda champaign, join the Christian church and receive recognition or be isolated, kings in the south because of fear of being isolated and of superior guns joined the church and encouraged their people to join, the bible became a propaganda book, the Christian jihadists translated the bible to local languages and then used African traditional gods as the antagonists in the newly translated bible, this created fear of the African religion among the natives and made them run to the Christian church. The Christian population started growing, funds from christian nations started pouring into southern Nigeria to propogate and spread christianity by all means, schools, dispensaries were built, clothes were given, hoes, cutlass for farming were given all to attract them to come to
ocme back to the church,some natives revolted but the power of the jihadists gun subdue them and made them loyal.

I guess the writer of this junk is half literate, otherwise a simple Google will tell him jihad is an Islamic thing never found in christian vocabulary. Christianity don't do jihad only Islam do.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Kdon2: 11:25am On Sep 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The Christians never used persuasion, they used the gun to supress revolting tribes.

Colonization was the Christian tactics of converting west Africa into a Christian place with weapon, but when they came they saw that the north were already muslims and couldnt convert them so they decided to focus on tribes practicing African traditional religion.

The south especially suffered in the hands of the Christian jihadists, they fought wars and destroyed villages in the south, isolated and kill kings who didn't agree with their idea and then make laws that made herbalists illegal.

You can research on it, the arrival of Christianity into Africa wasn't peaceful, in some countries, hands were chopped off for not meeting quotas

You lack indept knowledge of what you are talking about.

7 Likes

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Kdon2: 11:26am On Sep 05, 2021
excellence44:

Yedh. I think the guys brain is not working properly.

1 Like

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by BeardedMeat(m): 11:29am On Sep 05, 2021
The op is NL resident zombie.

He can't ever be banned. Not because he is above the law, but because his nuisance value is good for business.

Islam is a religion of piss and I'm pissing right now on this thread.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 05, 2021
Kdon2:

I guess the writer of this junk is half literate, otherwise a simple Google will tell him jihad is an Islamic thing never found in christian vocabulary. Christianity don't do jihad only Islam do.

Let me educate you.

Allah is arabic language but in English it means God.
Jihad is an Arabic word for struggle or effort. In the religious meaning, it means a war for the faith against unbelievers.

In the context of spreading religious faith, the Christians also carried out a jihad against non believers which they forcefully Converted

2 Likes

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2021
Kdon2:

You lack indept knowledge of what you are talking about.

On of the attributes of highly dumb people is that they never give any counter opinion or they write down is some words to diss the writer.

Why don't you counter the writeup with your "superior" knowledge
Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 05, 2021
Looking for attention

I always ask Muslims what have Islam brought to Africa that is good

Europans that brought slavery brought education with it, they brought missionaries, all over the north they build institutions.

Queen Amina school was a missionary school that Muslims shamelessly converted to islamiya since they have no brain to build

Dan Fodio came with sword and blood nothing good

Even in the south west, Islam brought nothing, but the European slave traders took slaves to overseas and today they make up the black Americans, Europeans that have done well for themselves so much many wish their anscestors were slaves

Europeans brought companies and industrial revolution into Africa as Religion was joining it

Today we ask why the south is miles ahead of the north

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by splendournoni: 11:32am On Sep 05, 2021
My fellow Christians dont mind this idiot that wrote this foolish piece... you know globally the Islam race is just showing it self to be the mother of terrorism and tyranny...

The muslims are confused on how to speak and defend their baseless faith so the just want to get small attention imagine something saying "Christian jihadist"

Jesus Christ is Lord!!!

10 Likes

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by BeardedMeat(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2021
Kdon2:

Yedh. I think the guys brain is not working properly.
He is looking for his terrorist in the wrong place.

Go and check the Islamic section, you will never find his post there. It's in the politics section that he practices his falsehood.

1 Like

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by BeardedMeat(m): 11:37am On Sep 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Let me educate you.

Jihad is an Arabic word for struggle or effort. In the religious meaning, it means a war for the faith against unbelievers.

In the context of spreading religious faith, the Christians also carried out a jihad against non believers which they forcefully Converted
You problem with the south just started. There will never be RuGA in igboland where I come from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 05, 2021
splendournoni:
My fellow Christians dont mind this idiot that wrote this foolish piece... you know globally the Islam race is just showing it self to be the mother of terrorism and tyranny...

The muslims are confused on how to speak and defend their baseless faith so the just want to get small attention imagine something saying "Christian jihadist"

Jesus Christ is Lord!!!

There is a political war going on for world dormination but The Christians have lost the war because they have been destroyed by secularism which preached that you should seperate religion from government grin Christianity fell for the trap and got infected and destroyed

The three school of thought for world dormination are

Islamism, internationalism and americanism.

Islam controlled by Saudi Arabia and iran are pushing for domination.

Internationalism aka liberalism pushed by the jews are pushing for domination

Americanism, pushed by americans are pushing for total world control.

Each school of thought are fighting for supremacy.

Christians have been destroyed, it is over grin

2 Likes

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2021
BeardedMeat:
You problem with the south just started. There will never be RuGA in igboland where I come from.

What has ruga and igbo has to do with the write up.
Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

There is a political war going on for world dormination. The Christians have lost the war because they have been destroyed by secularism.

Islamism, internationalism and americanism.

Islam controlled by Saudi Arabia and iran are pushing for domination.

Internationalism by the jews are pushing for domination

Americanism, pushed by americans are pushing for total world control.

Each school of thought are fighting for supremacy.

Christians have been destroyed, it is over grin

zombie if been the biggest religion in the world is "destruction" then i wonder what the peadophile Religion playing catch up would be

Christianity that existed before Mohammed grand parents would always be ahead till the end of times

No amount of Islamic terrorism since the ottoman empire of over 4000 years till now would change your bottom position

2 Likes

Re: How Christian Jihadists Forcefully Converted Southerners To Christianity by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 05, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Allah does not mean God

Allah is a pagan idol

It was a god worshipped by Mohamed father who was a filthy pagan called Abdullah (servant to pagan allah)

Yet Mohamed was the first Muslim before his father

So this allah is his father pagan god

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Behold The Incoming President Of Nigeria - May He Lead Us Well In 2023 / Why Is Ahmed Yusuf Datti So Quiet? / God Can Not Be Mocked, APC Supporters Come In And Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.