Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:54 PM

Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police (73653 Views)

Man Impersonating Ahmed Musa In Kano Arrested By Police (Photo) / 950 Suspected Political Thugs In Kano Arrested By Police / Kidnappers Who Collect Recharge Cards As Ransom In Kano Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Robnectar(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2020
ghettokid1:
this man na Hero, 'Northern Legend'

dis table u are shaking ehn grin
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by mjabdulk: 11:32am On Jun 11, 2020
May Allah continue to expose the rapists and other evil doers

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by jerryfunky(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2020
Pls cut his ntam nta

By the way..

If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature..

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes data!!!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Robnectar(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Denique:

Thank you! wink

u welcome sis smiley

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by OKTolu: 11:34am On Jun 11, 2020
9ja na scam

before you know it,the guy go walk free after two years jail term, someone should just castrate his dick and solve the problem once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by paparazi1(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2020
powerfulguy:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/11/police-kano-arrest-man-who-raped-40-women-one-year
See as him ugly like Boko boys, you sure he
is not one of them? He should be castrated immediately.
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by ABBEYsammy01(m): 11:35am On Jun 11, 2020
God na your hands I commit these my female children ooo...
Nowhere is safe again o, north, south, west and east.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by HoliMaree: 11:36am On Jun 11, 2020
This guy used jazz
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by paulolee(m): 11:38am On Jun 11, 2020
haa....badest Mohammad...dm supose lynch dis wan na...my calabar brothers how una c dis case??
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by uniqueboi1(m): 11:41am On Jun 11, 2020
Denique:
Hi guys!
I have a rape case at hand and I really don't know how to go about it.
A young girl at my shawarma spot told me she was raped by a 42yr old man and the incident yielded a child...a child he doesn't take care of!

According to her, he brings a paltry N700 which is not everyday. She said the man's mum threatened to make her dumb if she goes to human rights.

I plan to tell a popular Lady in the area whom I also relate well with about it, so she can meet with the father of the girl who also owns a shop in the plaza.

Her parents asked her to let go since she has a child by the man. Their reason is so that, the child does not grow up to be tagged a rapist child.

People in the neighborhood call her demeaning names cos they all think she slept around and that resulted in the pregnancy.

It was also this same man that deflowered her. He admitted raping her to her parents and he is still friends with her uncle. The only thing the uncle is suggesting is changing the boy's surname to hers since he has refused to support her with 15k on a monthly basis.

I am also being careful as I am new in the area.

All these came up when she kept coming to buy shawarma on credit citing she hadn't eaten...her father sometimes gives her N150 to eat and feed the child also. He didn't give her the day before yesterday but gave her yesterday to take the boy to the health centre. cry

I wept yesterday when I saw how she beat up the child like an adult...clocked a year old this March while she's just 24. Neighbours abused and hit her for beating him. I understand her pains but couldn't do anything.

I feel so sad right now.

Should I tell the woman in the plaza as her father listens to her?

Pls note that the man has also raped another girl. The victim's elder brother only beat the abuser up and that was it...

Please report this immediately to the appropriate authorities. What's good is good even when no one is doing it. Please do good.
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by BGSM: 11:42am On Jun 11, 2020
Aside the lunatics that roam the streets day and night, upto 70% of people we relate with on daily basis have psychiatric disorder

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by olax02(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2020
His jail years should be according to the number of women he has raped..

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by AsawanaDgreat: 11:45am On Jun 11, 2020
40 women, nawaoo na swear dey follow this guy oo
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Bioles1187(m): 11:45am On Jun 11, 2020
BeauBragner:

Bioles1187 what's up?
that stuff I need it today...I don send u mail
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Ubiudumo(m): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2020
Hang him by the balls till he be dead. May the Lord have mercy on his soul

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Denique(f): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Please report this immediately to the appropriate authorities. What's good is good even when no one is doing it. Please do good.

I know and that is why I intend confiding in the other woman today.

The abuser's mum seems diabolical as she threatens to make her dumb if she goes to human rights!
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 11, 2020
These predators are even more common than we think. We don't know about them until they're caught
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by olisaEze(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2020
Denique:
Hi guys!
A young girl at my shawarma spot told me she was raped by a 42yr old man and the incident yielded a child...a child he doesn't take care of!

According to her, he brings a paltry N700 which is not everyday. She said the man's mum threatened to make her dumb if she goes to human rights.

I plan to tell a popular Lady in the area whom I also relate well with about it, so she can meet with the father of the girl who also owns a shop in the plaza.

Her parents asked her to let go since she has a child by the man. Their reason is so that, the child does not grow up to be tagged a rapist child.

People in the neighborhood call her demeaning names cos they all think she slept around and that resulted in the pregnancy.

It was also this same man that deflowered her. He admitted raping her to her parents and he is still friends with her uncle. The only thing the uncle is suggesting is changing the boy's surname to hers since he has refused to support her with 15k on a monthly basis.

All these came up when she kept coming to buy shawarma on credit citing she hadn't eaten...her father sometimes gives her N150 to eat and feed the child also. He didn't give her the day before yesterday but gave her yesterday to take the boy to the health centre. cry

I wept yesterday when I saw how she beat up the child like an adult...clocked a year old this March while she's just 24. Neighbours abused and hit her for beating him. I understand her pains but couldn't do anything.

I feel so sad right now.

Pls note that the man has also raped another girl. The victim's elder brother only beat the abuser up and that was it...

What’s ur location? Search for Harrison Gwamnishu @BehindBarsInitiative on Facebook and send him this story. As long as the lady is ready to testify, that serial rapist will end up behind bars in no time!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Emaprince: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2020
Denique:
Hi guys!

I feel so sad right now.

Create a new thread for this. Suggestions will flow in quicker

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Denique(f): 11:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Emaprince:
Create a new thread for this. Suggestions will flow in quicker

I just did. Will copy you!

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Denique(f): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2020
olisaEze:

What’s ur location? Search for Harrison Gwamnishu @BehindBarsInitiative on Facebook and send him this story. As long as the lady is ready to testify, that serial rapist will end up behind bars in no time!

Will do that. Getting her and the other girl to testify won't be a problem. She's only scared she may go dumb or they will tag her son a rape product. Although I assured her yesterday, the woman was only bluffing.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by BigDick70inch(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2020
Why not create a thread for this??
It ain't matter to be hidden..

Denique:
Hi guys!

I feel so sad right now.

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by echesilver: 11:57am On Jun 11, 2020

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by misreal(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Denique:
Hi guys!

I feel so sad right now.

kai...she is transferring the hatred for the man unto the child.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by uniqueboi1(m): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Denique:

I know and that is why I intend confiding in the other woman today.

[s]The abuser's mum seems diabolical as she threatens to make her dumb if she goes to human rights![/s]

Forget that human being, with all you stated in your comment earlier, nothing can happen.
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Denique(f): 11:59am On Jun 11, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Why not create a thread for this??
It ain't matter to be hidden..
I just did...
https://www.nairaland.com/5918591/threatened-rape-victim
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Denique(f): 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
misreal:
kai...she is transferring the hatred for the man unto the child.
Exactly... I just couldn't help it but to weep. They ganged up to beat her back yesterday cry

They were asking her if anyone forced her to have a child. One even said "God makes mistake with giving children to the undeserving"

In my mind, I was like if only they knew...
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
The dude is ugliness personified. It's no wonder he chose to be a rapist. No lady will date him.

Asshole. I detest rapists. It's no wonder they deal with them a lot in jails cheesy

Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Vatod(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Let’s legalize Brothel and more awareness on self sex, forget religion, Konji na bastard!!!!
Re: Muhammad Alfa Who Raped 40 Women In 1 Year In Kano Arrested By Police by Saintfrancis82(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lol,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest's Convoy Attacked By Unknown Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Man Wipes 13-Year-Old Girl’s Private Part After Raping Her In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.