Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:41 AM

Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. (2910 Views)

Buhari And Obasanjo Shake Hands At National Council Meeting (Photo) / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. by Thermodynamics(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Obasanjo too worwor
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. by kollinskollins(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Thi is really epic

Ladies it’s time to change your wardrobe or start that OK business!
Get up to 50 pieces of London Ladies Polo Tops for only N14,300.
What are you waiting for? Hurry up and call us now!
+2349010725148
Facebook- AnythingOK
IG- anythingoks_officialpage
na men own I want
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
kollinskollins:
na men own I want

In two weeks time. It will be announced
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:00am On Oct 02, 2020
solmus

This is my email areregodlike@gmail.com

Thanks as I await your response.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. by solmus: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
solmus

This is my email areregodlike@gmail.com

Thanks as I await your response.

Ok
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. by baralatie(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
walygy:
that not Obasanjo that David Bamigboye formal Governor and first military Governor of kwara state
who are the other two
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
walygy:
that not Obasanjo that David Bamigboye formal Governor and first military Governor of kwara state

Obasanjo is in the background.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. by naija4life247: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
jimyjames:
One is a Fulani the other is a Fulani slave , united to fight a tribe stronger than them, the Igbo's

Yes ooo, and they used over three million of the stronger Igbos for pepper soup and suya
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. by naija4life247: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
SirMichael1:
Buhari has always being clueless. Just look at him standing with arms akinbo wondering how to process what he was hearing.

Your father that is not clueless, list his life achievements. No fight, no insult, just let's meet your father.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. by feedthenation(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oga na master
Re: Throwback Picture Of Buhari And Obasanjo During The Nigerian Civil War. by naija4life247: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Buhari & OBJ... 2 Mai Suya.

3 million suyalized and peppersouped undecided

We no go take am!

One was slaughtering, the other was roasting the slaughtered meat into suya. Chai, there's God ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Ex Convicts Contest Or Hold Public Office In Nigeria? / Emir Of Kano Missed Flight - Air Peace Release A Press Statement / APC Primaries: Delegates, Officials Confront Amaechi Over Irregularities (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.