Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 (4933 Views)

Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After / Woman Who Tested Negative For Coronavirus In Enugu Dies A Day After / Nigerian Tests Negative For Coronavirus After First Testing Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Nemere2020: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Bauchi State Deputy Governor, Senator Baba Tela, who tested positive for COVID-19 eight days ago, has now tested negative for the virus.

The executive chairman of the state Primary Development Agency, Dr. Rilwanu Muhammad, disclosed this during a routine update on Covid-19 in the Government House, Bauchi Wednesday.

Dr. Muhammad congratulated the deputy governor on his quick recovery

Deputy Governor Tela had tested positive for Coronavirus on June 2 and immediately went into self-isolation during which medical experts attended to him.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/06/10/bauchi-dep-gov-tests-negative-for-covid-19/

Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by ginggerxy: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Faulty test kits everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by sathel(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
This man never tested positive at the first place.

Lieeeees!!!

Quote me and �

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Justbehave(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
The rest of the world is battling Covid_19 while Nigeria is battling Covid _419.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by onotiemoria(m): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Elizphunmzzy(f): 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na them
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by TreasureTayo(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
ok
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Houseofglam7(f): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
undecided
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Waheed990: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
BITCOIN MINING IS NO LONGER INSANELY PROFITABLE.

The world is moving to mining Altcoins profitably.
Permit me to introduce you to FUND BOOST.

With $10 on Fund Boost, you can purchase 1 ETS/s which can mine 0.01 Ethereum daily, from your dashboard you can purchase up to 10000 ETS/s.
You can earn up to 1 ETH DAILY.

Your mining earnings are basically limitless.

Come aboard now!

W W W. F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by gurunlocker: 3:13pm On Jun 11, 2020
grin

That was fast! The way things go from positive to negative in Nigeria is something that calls for a research grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by recievesense: 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Good for him

1 Like

Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Kachi4christ(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
sathel:
This man never tested positive at the first place.

Lieeeees!!!

Quote me and �
And thunder will fire who does
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by gambia(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Corona sef don tire.
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by solmus: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
undecided

anyways AIG Osanaye RTD died of covid 19, he helped me and my family many times.. if you like call it scamdemmic.. I look forward to you or your relative also crying to confirm the news as I weeped too... let this corona not marginalize anybody, let it visit the homes of people calling it hoax and putting other peoples life at risk

Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by JimohMomoh: 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hahaha... am sure the strain of Corona virus in Brazil, Peru etc is different from the one in naija.

This proves that a lot of Nigerians that have the virus may have recovered without them knowing.
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by honestivo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
This virus is not as deadly as they portray it to be
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by ijedeikorodu(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Covik one-nine doesn't respect anybody...pray for quick recovery
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by maiquel: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
What can I say?

Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Egalitarian1: 3:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
Thank God
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by kaytolee(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
This thing go get back o.....a ni eyin o
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Adetunji223: 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
BITCOIN MINING IS NO LONGER INSANELY PROFITABLE.

The world is moving to mining Altcoins profitably.
Permit me to introduce you to FUND BOOST.

With $10 on Fund Boost, you can purchase 1 ETS/s which can mine 0.01 Ethereum daily, from your dashboard you can purchase up to 10000 ETS/s.
You can earn up to 1 ETH DAILY.

Your mining earnings are basically limitless.

Come aboard now!

W W W. F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Sososo(f): 3:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Was he positive before
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Akwaibomdude(m): 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
The usual testing,we know
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by AmadorSays: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nice one, this is a better news to hear than the regular figures of positive Covid 19 cases. I believe we will soon scale through this pandemic especially with donations received from organizations like FCMB and others who have help with paliatives and sponsored testing. Testing rates have increased and people are recovering too, that's really good news.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Shamzo4u: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
Positive and Negative are eight letters words though... This man has been in his home for many day without traveling around... Tell me where he contracted it from then, from his sleep I guess

#Covid-419 is real
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Burna440(m): 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Waheed990:
The executive chairman of the state Primary Development Agency, Dr. Rilwanu Muhammad, disclosed this during a routine update on Covid-19 in the Government House, Bauchi Wednesday.

Dr. Muhammad congratulated the deputy governor on his quick recovery

Even me sef noticed it
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by Kogbaski: 4:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
congrats to him
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by frankline461: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
BREAKING: The Minister of Education and the Presidential task force had a meeting today, the 11th of June 2020. They came a conclusion on the opening of schools around the Country. According to News sources that attended the meeting, it has been reported that they agreed that today is Thursday and not Wednesday like we all thought. They advise Nairalanders to keep on scrolling as there is no important news here.

Thank you
Re: Baba Tela Tests Negative For COVID-19 by timsucess(m): 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:
undecided

anyways AIG Osanaye RTD died of covid 19, he helped me and my family many times.. if you like call it scamdemmic.. I look forward to you or your relative also crying to confirm the news as I weeped too... let this corona not marginalize anybody, let it visit the homes of people calling it hoax and putting other peoples life at risk

Nonsense and ingredients
So because Osanaye died, it mu be COVID 19
And anyone who questions the authencity of the Scandemic here must die
Grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effect Of Smoking Weed For The First Time. Picture / Have You Ever Use Engine Oil For Treatment Of Any Kind? / 2 COVID-19 Patients In Enugu Test Negative, 3 New Cases Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.