Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Solve Any Eye Problems - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Solve Any Eye Problems (4893 Views)

Effect Of Bilberry To Eye Problems / Does Soaking Of Garri Cause Eye Problems? / Ask Me About Your Glasses Eye Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Solve Any Eye Problems by Haykay03: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2011
Eye problem is one of the health challenges old and young people are facing today as a result of deficiency in major vitamins that feeds and protects eye cells.
With GNLD Nutritional Supplements, you can gain back your sight and get cured of eye problems.
Such as: EYE DRY, CORNEAL DAMAGE, NIGHT BLINDNESS, RED BURNING, CONJUCTIVITIES (APOLO) etc.
For product order and delivery call
07082727549. Or visit http://www.healthng.co.in
Re: How To Solve Any Eye Problems by snowdrops(m): 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2011
And your magic nutritional product will CURE all eye problems!!!

OLE BARAWO THIEF.
Re: How To Solve Any Eye Problems by Haykay03: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2011
You are in naija and you don't know GNLD Nutritional Supplement. I don,t think you are existing. You also need some of our product.
Re: How To Solve Any Eye Problems by snowdrops(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2011
I dont care what it is. But please dont claim it cures all eye problem. You can end up in serious trouble. Only in Naija do people like you get away with things like this.
Re: How To Solve Any Eye Problems by kandiikane(m): 8:57pm On Jun 23, 2011
Haykay03:

Eye problem is one of the health challenges old and young people are facing today as a result of deficiency in major vitamins that feeds and protects eye cells.
With GNLD Nutritional Supplements, you can gain back your sight and get cured of eye problems.
Such as: EYE DRY, CORNEAL DAMAGE, NIGHT BLINDNESS, RED BURNING, CONJUCTIVITIES (APOLO) etc.

My mum became a member of this GNLD thing in 08 and would get her supplements each month-WASTE OF MONEY
We still have unused supplements.

@Snowdrop, GNLD is not a Nigerian company
Re: How To Solve Any Eye Problems by Haykay03: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2011
If you know the power behind fruits and vegetables you would'nt have call GNLD Products waste of money.
95 percent of Nigerian eat unbalanced diet that is killing our cells. People are dying prematurely because of weak cells.
GNLD supplement is the solution to the problem. If you want to know more importance of food supplements visit http://www.healthng.co.in
Re: How To Solve Any Eye Problems by kandiikane(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2011
Its a waste of money.
Re: How To Solve Any Eye Problems by snowdrops(m): 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2011
Haykay03:

If you know the power behind fruits and vegetables you would'nt have call GNLD Products waste of money.
95 percent of Nigerian eat unbalanced diet that is killing our cells. People are dying prematurely because of weak cells.
GNLD supplement is the solution to the problem. If you want to know more importance of food supplements visit http://www.healthng.co.in
Bullocks!!!

what do you mean weak cells You come in here thinking your audience are a bunch of illiterates. Weak cell my foot.

1. show me the journal that says 95% of Nigerians eat unbalanced diet

2. If we need fruits and vegetables, we dont need your products. Fruits/Veg are easily available everywhere, more so in naija.

3. Can you highlight the products you are selling along with the constituents of each.
Re: How To Solve Any Eye Problems by vincent10(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2011
what do you mean weak cells You come in here thinking your audience are a bunch of illiterates. Weak cell my foot.

1. show me the journal that says 95% of Nigerians eat unbalanced diet

2. If we need fruits and vegetables, we dont need your products. Fruits/Veg are easily available everywhere, more so in naija.

3. Can you highlight the products you are selling along with the constituents of each.
[quote][/quote]
I LOVE THIS REPLY. Tell them they are lieing. There is also this kedi revive guy who always claim his produt can cure any sickness. I wonder.
Re: How To Solve Any Eye Problems by Haykay03: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ignorance is a disease that is why naija can never develop. Nigerians always limit their knowing. They think they know everything. They don't read or make research instead they will be blowing gramar everywhere. May be they even know what balance diet is.
Re: How To Solve Any Eye Problems by kandiikane(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^I have done my Research on GNLD and had it tried out and it was bull. The best way to get nutrients from fruits and veggies is to buy them fresh.
Re: How To Solve Any Eye Problems by snowdrops(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2011
Haykay03:

Ignorance is a disease that is why naija can never develop. Nigerians always limit their knowing. They think they know everything. They don't read or make research instead they will be blowing gramar everywhere. May be they even know what balance diet is.
so bros no 'grammar' this time. Wetin be balanced diet? And how can it cure ALL eye problems?
Re: How To Solve Any Eye Problems by xxcarolxx(f): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
Haykay03:

It's a good job you are ain 9ja, because if you were here in ireland, you would be sued for false advertisment,

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Is HIV Positive, But She Told Me, Now The Problem Is!!!!!! / 5 Nigerian Foods Making You Gain Extra Weight / Has Anyone Used This Trim And Fit Diet Coffee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.