Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught (66076 Views)

Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) / Man Who Uses Fake Bank Alerts To Buy Items Arrested In Lagos Hotel / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Made4naijalove: 3:00pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lady caught with fake Naira notes she used to defraud customers coming to withdraw money from her POS

An unidentified Nigerian lady has been nabbed while trying to deposit N200k worth of fake currency at a POS facility in Benin, Edo state capital.

When confronted by those who turned up at the scene as she pleaded for mercy, the lady admitted that what she did is a criminal offence.

She also disclosed that she was introduced to the criminal act by a man she met on Facebook.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCtz4_KQef8

3 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Made4naijalove: 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
Married Man Faints After Sex With Married Lover In Lagos

Click Here

286 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by chatinent: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
Her type is everywhere, even in Aso Rock. They just come in different formats.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by SuicideInMyMind: 3:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Time ticking
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na wa o.

The way "sharp guy" mentality that inspires "criminals" runs away from them when they're caught is something else. Then they burst cry and carry a "na my first time" face.

There's a great evil in this act, and it shouldn't be belittled because of her gender. She should be made to provide her source and all of them jailed! Court Rise.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Mrkcee(m): 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
It's a pity. In this hard times, someone is dispensing fake Naira. I hope they hand her over to the police immediately before angry mob descends on her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by dawnomike(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2020
Crime! Crime!! Crime everywhere...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Temidayo9(m): 3:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
I hope the lady was not a victim of money doubler... She may be innocent

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Mayng01(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nobody can be trusted anymore, both sexes are now into frauds. Even females are becoming high ranked in crime now, because you can’t detect them easily.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by andyanders: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
Temidayo9:
I hope the lady was not a victim of money doubler... She may be innocent

Exactly my thought. It could be that the money was swapped or given to her by dobblers, unknown to her that they were fake notes.
Maybe she is working for somebody and that should have been the questions thrown to the girl before treating her this way. If the girl knew that she is been armed with fake notes, she wouldn't have had the courage to be dispensing the fake notes through POS, knowing same to be fake.

You know Nigerians, hence it's a young lady, they would want to have her naked so that they can view her unclothedness. I pity her.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2020

that lady ehn see how she was now crying crocodile tears when she was caught in that shameful act embarassed

if she had succeeded in defrauding those innocent people would she be crying same tears? cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Aboguede(m): 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Na waoh
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by RedDoor: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nawa
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
All this rubbish never tire ona

when all this edo girls dey carry cardboard dey protest against rape some few weeks what was the outcome? No be FG dn make rape mata state of emergency?

Oya we need that same energy let's protest against poverty, insecurity, looting etc so that FG go get sense do something so dat we no go dey see news like that this again

Most guys are into scam, girls okpo..we need to set our priorities right for this our country o...shebi ona see that university of Ghana thread? I dn talk my own. Na ona knw

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Water Don finish for fish back
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by joviegghead: 8:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmm.

Hardship makes people do heinous things. Everyone is trying shortcut their way to riches. Life is hard and so many wanna get out. I feel pity for her. She doesn't look criminal but...... the face can be deceptive. I just hope she was handed over to the authorities and not molested. Because cases like this are where some sex-starved fools like taking advantage of.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by candidbabe(f): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hand her over to the authorities
Nansense

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by PureGoldh(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Chaiii.... angel Gabriel Biko fuzia opi a naaa....Ihe n'eme na uwa n'agbazi m anya mmiri.

Crime can pay you today but will surely return tomorrow to scatter you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by c4tnoelz: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
C ha faze
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by APOPTOSIS: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Onyi22(f): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
Those people humiliating her don't have regards for women,
My dear go ur sins r forgiven

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
.Edo boys mumu. Dem for naked the bitch make I carry video of pointed breasts and slim pussy soapy. Thunder fire those boys..

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by paulolee(m): 8:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
bad jus too bad and risky bt i think she stands a big chance of getting caught naa
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by 2special(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Someone said it breaks his heart whenever a lady commit crime...meaning he is happy whenever a guy commit crime.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by sylve11: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
I hate seeing women commit crime it breaks my heart embarassed

So you love to see men commit crimes, it mend your broken heart. Isn't it? undecided cool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Oyikoha(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
See as she fine cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Man In Festac Knocks Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike / Pastor David On Death Row Regains Freedom After 14 Years In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.