Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught (66092 Views)

Beware, I Got Fake New Naira Notes From POS Operators - Man Cries Out (Video) / Man Who Uses Fake Bank Alerts To Buy Items Arrested In Lagos Hotel / Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Theoarhics: 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Edo state has been in the news these days for the wrong reasons.
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
I hate seeing women commit crime it breaks my heart embarassed
And then they make faces and you start feeling sorry for them. But if na man now we go be like,knack am something..

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by APOPTOSIS: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
What about Men...?
Please Stop this..
Crime is Crime..
Crime is not the prerogative of any Gender... OK

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by toolate2fail(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Too bad why date?
See my signature to apply for loan
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Temidayo9:
I hope the lady was not a victim of money doubler... She may be innocent

Because she is a woman so she might be innocent, smh undecided

Most women commit heinous crimes but hide under the pretext of being a woman with their crocodile tears

13 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Oizee(f): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nawao, result of unemployment, poverty, laziness and stupidity. Haba a lady at that, she get mind o
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by omotodun1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
This is an example of female privilege. Had that been a man, he would have ultimately ended up burnt with a tyre around his neck.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
She should be jailed. The brain she uses in spending fake money, she should have used the same brain to make legitimate money instead of doing this to herself and her family
Crime does not pay..there are a lot of legitimate businesses that one can do to make legitimate money
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by IVORY2009(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:

So you love to see only men right?
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Kunbak4343(m): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Honestly It Touches My Heart Too

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by SweetCunt97(f): 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
You see the double standard? If na worwor girl dem for don land am slaps, remove her top... But see men listening to long story cos she tap.

undecided undecided undecided She's a novice to try to deposit 200k at a pos station.. Greedy mofo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Themainboy22: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
See face with fake tears.. The next thing na to blame devil.
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Mtola8: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
andyanders:

Exactly my thought. It could be that the money was swapped or given to her by dobblers, unknown to her that they were fake notes.
Maybe she is working for somebody and that should have been the questions thrown to the girl before treating her this way. If the girl knew that she is been armed with fake notes, she wouldn't have had the courage to be dispensing the fake notes through POS, knowing same to be fake.

You know Nigerians, hence it's a young lady, they would want to have her naked so that they can view her unclothedness. I pity her.
Assumptions. You didn't even watch the video where she admitted knowing fully well what she did. If na man now, all this theories for no come out.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Mtola8: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Temidayo9:
I hope the lady was not a victim of money doubler... She may be innocent
Did you watch the video?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Aboguede(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
Call a spade a spade!

She said she went to onitsha to meet he person to get the fake money

So she is not ignorant but smart

I know u as a lady will pity her because of men taking the advantage on her sexually which did not happen but I can tell you clear that she is a retired ashawo

By the way she is ready to still Bleep her way out of police net grin after all to get tht contact alone will tell u her body count grin

[
quote author=andyanders post=90564442]

Exactly my thought. It could be that the money was swapped or given to her by dobblers, unknown to her that they were fake notes.
Maybe she is working for somebody and that should have been the questions thrown to the girl before treating her this way. If the girl knew that she is been armed with fake notes, she wouldn't have had the courage to be dispensing the fake notes through POS, knowing same to be fake.

You know Nigerians, hence it's a young lady, they would want to have her naked so that they can view her unclothedness. I pity her. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Wawelexy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
Wenu were.....
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by vickydevoka(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
2special:
Someone said it breaks his heart whenever a lady commit crime...meaning he is happy whenever a guy commit crime.
Him de reason her totó.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by thonyokun(m): 8:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
everyday for the thief one day for the owner.
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by yinkbell: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
SuicideInMyMind:
Time ticking

God is the help of the helpless. Read
psalm 121.
He has not forsaken you and He cares for you. Resist Devil and he will flee from you.
Do not do anything silly.
Suicide should not be the option.
YOUR MONIKA IS CRYING OUT LOUD
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Doyou2019: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
2special:
Someone said it breaks his heart whenever a lady commit crime...meaning he is happy whenever a guy commit crime.

Silly commemts like his are prevalent on Nairaland. It's an epidemic really.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by kyuniii(m): 8:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
She should be reported to the authority. I hate seeing ladies in such manner (Crime).
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by EncoreTrades(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
You are invited to our weekly Pandemic Exercise...
You stand the chance to win...
Check out last week questions and winners

join at our Instagram page...@beverlyfoundation

This Friday by 9pm.
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Christian07(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
You kid me not
This lady must be a pro
She go gt printing machine for house be dt

And Buhari dey here dey borrow money up an down this girl wicked oo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by bankole200(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Every day for the thief, one day for the owner.
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by dvkot(m): 8:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onyi22:
Those people humiliating her don't have regards for women,
My dear go ur sins r forgiven
you are sick

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Celestinenwankw(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
wicked souls
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by tballeyy(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
That is her own way of given out palliative for Nigerians
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Enoch07: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
as in eh!! e dey weak me
Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by vickydevoka(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
GODPUNISHUNA:

Because she is a woman so she might be innocent, smh undecided

Most women commit heinous crimes but hide under the pretext of being a woman with their crocodile tears
not all men reason with their heads o. Their dick do de thinking for them

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Highpac: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
andyanders:

You know Nigerians, hence it's a young lady, they would want to have her naked so that they can view her unclothedness. I pity her.

I know the whole scene happened in ur presence, continue defending crime, because na gal nau u come up with a better hypocritical opinion, awon femi adesina gang, anunpanu

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Uses Fake Naira Notes To Defraud Customers Withdrawing From POS Caught by Boredasf: 8:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
the person that sent her this is a heartless human being.
How you go send this small pikin this kine thing sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chief Obi Still Has Invictus Obi's Photo On His Instagram Page / 7-year-old Girl Slaughtered In Jos By A Woman For Ritual Purpose (Graphic Photo) / Stray Bullet Hits Man Sleeping At Home. He Survives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.