Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

We Want To Sell And Develop Our 25 Plots Of Land At Ajah,lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / We Want To Sell And Develop Our 25 Plots Of Land At Ajah,lekki (455 Views)

25 Plots for sale @ Millenium Estate, Gbagada(back Of UPS And Westex) / 6 bedroom Luxury home with 4 Nos of Flat BQ / 25 Plots For Sale At Okun Ajah (totally Dry) Great Price With Governors Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want To Sell And Develop Our 25 Plots Of Land At Ajah,lekki by y2kaustin(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2011
Hello.my Dad has about 25 plots of land at Lekki,along the Lekki Free Trade Zone.We intend selling some plots then developing some plots as well.Anyone interested in any of the above,or who knows a potential buyer and a competent estate or property developer that we can do business with,please call me on 08134340380.Hoping to hear from you soon,till then remain blessed.Thanks,
Re: We Want To Sell And Develop Our 25 Plots Of Land At Ajah,lekki by ayaba(f): 9:55am On Jan 25, 2011
what is the title on the land and how many plots are you intrested in selling?
we could help you with the modalities.
Re: We Want To Sell And Develop Our 25 Plots Of Land At Ajah,lekki by y2kaustin(m): 5:42pm On Jan 25, 2011
Hello,the Title on the Land is Certificate of Occupancy,(C of O).we are willing to sell atleast 13 to 15 plots.Then develop the remaining,if you can really make this work.Then we can do business.This is my phone number 08134340380,do call me as soon as you get a good lead.Thank you, Essien.
Re: We Want To Sell And Develop Our 25 Plots Of Land At Ajah,lekki by delyjoks: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2011
I have a client that needed a 8 plots of land along lekki road at least closed to Shangotedo. If u have it then we can do business. call me on this number 07040129103

(1) (Reply)

Some Plots Of Land For Sale At Isiwu (ikorodu North Local Govt.) / Hello Nairalanders Does Anyone Have A Buyer That Needs A House @ Ilasa, / Mini Flat At Owoduni Str, Alapere, Ketu. #170k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.