Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,775 members, 7,866,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Some Plots Of Land For Sale At Isiwu (ikorodu North Local Govt.) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Some Plots Of Land For Sale At Isiwu (ikorodu North Local Govt.) (458 Views)

DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [Ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] / DIY: Construction Of A 3-bedroom Bungalow [ikorodu North LGA Isiwu] / Plots Of Land For Sale At Isiwu (ikorodu North Local Govt.), Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Plots Of Land For Sale At Isiwu (ikorodu North Local Govt.) by capesto(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2011
Plots of land for sale at Isiwu (Ikorodu North local govt.), Lagos, Nigeria own by the AWOLESI FAMILY for more details please call Engr. AWOLESI FOLAGBADE

on this number 08057094911 and 07060890078, or mail me through this Email: PRINCEFOLAGBADE@YAHOO.COM. you can Secure your future by buying this

land, the town demand for Hospitals,Banks, fast food-join,fun park,shop, complex etc as you think for the best way to make more income.

omo onile problems is out it because you dealing with the family directly, just for the normal requirement you will be asked to pay for which is the family paper

to give you the go ahead on your land to start work and proceed for your certificate of ownership at Lagos State Lands Bureau along with the money for

foundation,decking and roofing at various stage of this building process on the land, A need to visit and inspect the land you want to buy in my home town

Isiwu is allow for that you can give me a call or send me mail to let me know and I can arrange for that at your own suitable time, if you need help in building

we can talk about that when you have acquire the land fully then or during your buying process.

THANKS

THE RULING FAMILY OF ISIWU

(1) (Reply)

The Best Car Tracking You Can Trust. Gps/gsm Tracking And Online Tracking / To Let / 2 Bedroom In Adetokunbo Admola Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.