Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,381 members, 7,864,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Counterfeit Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counterfeit Christianity (1214 Views)

Exposed!!! The Genuine Vs Counterfeit Speaking In Tongues / The Jesusmirror Is The Only True Mirror, Every Other Mirror Na Counterfeit! / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Dtruthspeaker: 10:04am On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Faith, mind you, is simply a collection of all your works done of trust and obedience to God. It is not a thinking or a mental decision but a combination of all the actions you take to register your trust and obedience to God. That is why James wrote that Faith, without work, is dead, an empty useless collection.
Everyone has faith but not everyone has work to go into their faith collection. Not because there is no work to do. No, Jesus already gave us at least 46 commandments from over 2000 years ago to begin obeying every single day of our lives. grin

Show me your empty faith collection, but I will show you my works contained in my faith collection as proof that I do indeed have faith, where you have just an empty bag called faith.

To sum up all that you said, Faith is Simply Knowledge or put Even Simpler-lerly, Faith is What and the Amount of Whats, That You Know of God, and That YOU USE!
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

And this is the All-time Error Continuously taught by All!

It is not His Death that gives Life, it is His Life that gives Life.

He was and is God over Death Even Before He Allowed Himself to do, what we call, dying!

And the Proof of His Godship over death and ALL THINGS is what is Shown all over the Bible even before He did what We call dying!

"Young man, I say unto thee, Arise" Luke 7: 13-14.

" Maid, Arise" Luke 8: 52-54.

" Lazarus, Come Forth" John 11:43.

He was and is, God, over Diseases.

Just a touch of the border of His garment (clothing) healed the woman with the infirmity of the issue of blood. Luke 8: 44-45

Without a word or even going to the place where the sick servant of the Centurion was, the servant was healed. Luke 7: 8-10

He is God, over All spirits.

Evil spirits grumbled and complained at His Presence. Luke 4:33. He answered "Hold thy peace and come out of him"

Evil spirits even sought HIS PERMISSION and SERIOUSLY BEGGED HIM LIKE THEIR LIFE DEPENDED ON HIM. Matthew 8: 29/31

And He said to them (only one word) "GO" Matthew 8: 32

Our Lord God, Whom we call Christ Jesus, verily did All These Things, while He was with us, "Alive" before He did what we call dying!

It is written " He is not the God of the dead but the God of the Living: ye therefore do greatly err." Mark 12: 27

Therefore I Confidently say on the Authority and Power of Mark 12: 27, that it is the Law, that Death can never give Life (for there is no power or life in death).

It is the Law, that Life gives Birth to Life! It is seen that it is the Living who birth a child, not a Dead person.

It is not about His "death" and resurrection but about His Life and Living!

It is His Life and Living that Gives us Life if we take it!

Too much Grammar Confused you bro! You don't need too much talk!

Salvation is Confessing your sins, Believing and Accepting that JESUS died on cross of Calvary for your sins and He rose .

Salvation is not too Much grammar!

Confess your sins, Believe on the Work done on Calvary and His Resurrection.

You Believe with your Heart , you confess with your mouth!

Leave all these long stories..

2 Likes

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Kobojunkie: 11:47am On Jun 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

To sum up all that you said, Faith is Simply Knowledge or put Even Simpler-lerly, Faith is What and the Amount of Whats, That You Know of God, and That YOU USE!

Faith is the collection of all your works/ good works (individual work items or good works , i like ro call it) done in obedience to God. It is proof that you believe and belong to Him.
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Dtruthspeaker: 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Faith is the collection of all your works/ good works (individual work items or good works , i like ro call it) done in obedience to God. It is proof that you believe and belong to Him.

Agreed!
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Dtruthspeaker: 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

Too much Grammar Confused you bro! You don't need too much talk!

Salvation is Confessing your sins, Believing and Accepting that JESUS died on cross of Calvary for your sins and He rose .

Salvation is not too Much grammar!

Confess your sins, Believe on the Work done on Calvary and His Resurrection.

You Believe with your Heart , you confess with your mouth!

Leave all these long stories..

grin
Friend, we are not talking about salvation, but we are Talking about the Wrong-Full-Ness of your Post here.

So don't change the topic and take due correction, if you want!

For between Kobojunkie, Daejoyoung and I, We are all clearly saying that You are wrong and Not
correct!
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin
Friend, we are not talking about salvation, but we are Talking about the Wrong-Full-Ness of your Post here.

So don't change the topic and take due correction, if you want!

For between Kobojunkie, Daejoyoung and I, We are all clearly saying that You are wrong and Not
correct!

It simply means you are off topic!

I am the one who put out a Message..

you come out here with Confusion and grammar!

You confuse yourself and others!

That's very wrong of you guys!

If u hv a Message, go put your Message..
stop putting out Confusion... that's a Demonic spirit you are exhibiting!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Dtruthspeaker: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Righteousness89:

It simply means you are off topic!

I am the one who put out a Message..

you come out here with Confusion and grammar!

You confuse yourself and others!

That's very wrong of you guys!

If u hv a Message, go put your Message..
stop putting out Confusion... that's a Demonic spirit you are exhibiting!

I was off topic, yet, rather than say that at the beginning, you changed your direction and the course of the subject matter which was your Wrongful and Erroneous Post That a person shall be Saved by Believe/Faith, No Work Necessary, to Now, "Salvation"?

Either you stand on and by your Post or you Fall With it, Which you Did before my eyes and Kobojunkie and Daejoyoung.

No one is compelling you to accept what we present but would you not do good to thy own soul to check, verify and test, if what we say is True, most especially, if you would be humble and not decieve thy own soul, the Truth, that you fell, which we all see?

What is it to us if you destroy thy own soul? It is between you and your Maker.

We have discharged our obligation to Him (our Maker also) and to you, to tell you these things that we have seen and tested to be True.

Your Blood is on thee and thee alone.

Also if my counter and assertion was "confusing" and filled with "grammar" could you not respectfully ask for clarity without having to Stoop So low to ridicule?

I don't have an evil spirit for an evil spirit can not dwell with me because I Sorely Hate Evil!
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2020
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

I was off topic, yet, rather than say that at the beginning, you changed your direction and the course of the subject matter which was your Wrongful and Erroneous Post That a person shall be Saved by Believe/Faith, No Work Necessary, to Now, "Salvation"?

Either you stand on and by your Post or you Fall With it, Which you Did before my eyes and Kobojunkie and Daejoyoung.

No one is compelling you to accept what we present but would you not do good to thy own soul to check, verify and test, if what we say is True, most especially, if you would be humble and not decieve thy own soul, the Truth, that you fell, which we all see?

What is it to us if you destroy thy own soul? It is between you and your Maker.

We have discharged our obligation to Him (our Maker also) and to you, to tell you these things that we have seen and tested to be True.

Your Blood is on thee and thee alone.

Also if my counter and assertion was "confusing" and filled with "grammar" could you not respectfully ask for clarity without having to Stoop So low to ridicule?

I don't have an evil spirit for an evil spirit can not dwell with me because I Sorely Hate Evil!

[/s]

This is how it starts! The devil possesses you and uses u at any slight chance!

Any sound Beliver will understand that there is no reason for your Epistle!

A Message comes out and you make available to the devil to confuse the The Message

Like I tell people, be careful! the devil is smart guy that strikes at the slightest opportunity! Don't make yourself a tool! Be an instrument for God!

Preach the Gospel of JESUS, not what u think!

If I were you, I will go pray! Because if you are not careful, you will be used to fight to against Gospel unknowingly! I have seen a lot of people just like u!

Go and pray bro!

1 Like

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Dtruthspeaker: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

This is how it starts! The devil possesses you and uses u at any slight chance!

Any sound Beliver will understand that there is no reason for your Epistle!

A Message comes out and you make available to the devil to confuse the The Message

Like I tell people, be careful! the devil is smart guy that strikes at the slightest opportunity! Don't make yourself a tool! Be an instrument for God!

Preach the Gospel of JESUS, not what u think!

If I were you, I will go pray! Because if you are not careful, you will be used to fight to against Gospel unknowingly! I have seen a lot of people just like u!

Go and pray bro!

Your very own words today stand witness between us.
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Your very own words today stand witness between us.

AMEN
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

The Rightness or Righteousness of Christ is Already Working and shall Always be Working.

The Question is do you Do, That Same Righteousness or Righteousness which Christ Did and Is Doing?

The Righteousness and Rightness that you Do, Shall Christ say, that, they Are Like His or even Exactly His?
there is no biblical backup for this.
The righteousness of Christ is an imputed righteousness not the one we work for.

1 Like

Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2020
solite3:
The righteousness of Christ is an imputed righteousness not the one we work for.
Correction, read matthew 25 vs 31-46. The work done by the sheep is the righteousness required of yoh, if your intention is to get into heaven that is.

Matthew 25 vs 31-40 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. “The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
32. All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.
33. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34. “Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made.
35. It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home.
36. When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’
37. “Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink?
38. When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear?
39. When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’
40. “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here,[b] you also did for me.’
You can verify the works considered righteousness by reading Job 31, where Job speaks of what He has done, Isaiah 58 where Gid details what He would rather those who fast in His name do, John 21 where Jesus Christ commands Peter to do righteous work - feed my sheep( feed hungry and give drink to thirsty), take care of my sheep ( cloth naked, home the homeless, care for the sick, visit those in prison).

John 21 vs 15-17 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
15. When they finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of John, do you love me more than these other men love me?”
Peter answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”
Then Jesus said to him, “Take care of my lambs.[c]”
16. Again Jesus said to him, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?”
Peter answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.”
Then Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”
17. A third time Jesus said, “Simon, son of John, do you love me?”
Peter was sad because Jesus asked him three times, “Do you love me?”
He said, “Lord, you know everything. You know that I love you!”
Jesus said to him, “Take care of my sheep.

Jesus Christ never told you that His works of righteousness are imputed onto you. He commanded you to do works of righteousness. He demanded this of all His followers. So why do you continue to assume that Jesus Christ's words (the very word of the living God) mean nothing as far as your walk as a Christian is concerned? undecided
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Dtruthspeaker: 3:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
solite3:

No, this is not True!

the Righteousness, I believe this word confuses People, so let me state what I know and I have seen Righteousness to be.

Righteousness means the Fullness of Rights and to which and in which there is no atom Of bad or wrong in it nor the Slightest Shadow of wickedness contained in it.

Following this meaning therefore, the Righteousness of Christ clearly means the Rightness of Christ with the absence of wrongs.

This leads to the next question, can man, claim to know more Rightness or Righteousness than the Lord God, His Maker and Creator? My Answer is Never!

So who is going to learn from Who? I say Man Must Learn From His Creator, Christ Jesus, The Lord!

Also Who is the Person Who Determines What is Right and Wrong? The Answer is The Owner of this House or Land Called, the World.

So Who is the Owner of the World and All that is in it? I say, the Most High and Holy God.

And in Matthew 28:18 Christ declares that He Has Been Appointed by the Owner of the World, to Be The Ruler of It. In saying "All Power is given unto me in heaven and in earth".

John 5:27: He has Authority to Execute Any Judgement!

Oh I have even forgotten John 1:3/4 which I call Proof of Ownership or At Least na Him Create Everything wey we dey see for dis world including d ones we no fit see.

That's why the Storms Obey, the Tree withered, the Law of Sinking into the Sea does not Affect Him!

On this Ground, God, Christ and the Bible Are The Great Authorities and the Determinants of That Which is Right Always.

And Everything Must Be Measured By What They Have Said is Right and Must Be Done FromThat Which They Say is Wrong and Must Not Be Done.

Not man or anyone elses Thinkings or Opinion

So, How are we going to learn from Them All?

Thanks and Praises to God that We Have The Bible KJV Preferably.

And I have seen 2 Visible and Physical Ways and 1 Spiritual Way of learning.

1) Either by Doing What He said we Should Do and I have changed that word "should" to MUST because I have seen that The Lord God will Almost Never Compell Anyone to Obey Him.

But I have made it Compulsory and Mandatory myself and my soul, I Must Obey Him!

2) By Copying and Replicating Christ's Own Acts or in ordinary speech, Action, And Knowledge when He came to visit us on earth.

Also the Replication of The Knowledge and Acts of the People, God Himself, Praised eg Abraham, Jacob, Moses, Job, David etc.

3) Find and identify the Spirit of God within You, Listen to Him and Obey Him.
Re: Counterfeit Christianity by Dtruthspeaker: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
solite3:

Oh, it was just pointed out to me that you are playing to obtain Abraham's Type Imputed Righteousness.

Remember, Abraham did not have the commandments, but look at his acts, did he not verily Attempt to obey the Commandments?

Job, from a different nation, did he not attempt to keep the commandments?

David, God's Friend, did he not counsel the keeping of the Commandments?

Finally Christ, the Lord God Himself, The same One Who Gave the Commandments to Moses, clearly said

"He that hath my Commandments, and keep them, he it is that loveth me:and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." John 14 :21 and 23.

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Ways To Know If Your Partner Is A Witch Or Wizard / A Very Serious Warning For What's Coming Ahead! / BREAKING!!! SCOAN Members Reject Late Prophet TB Joshua’s Wife As Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.