Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar (26149 Views)

Assets Declaration: Court Okays Hearing Of Suit Against INEC Chairman, Yakubu / Dino Melaye Unable To 'stand' At Resumed Hearing Of His Criminal Trial In Abuja / Supreme Court Hearing Of Osun Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by galaxy2020(m): 6:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Unigrad:

Out of the race or he will decamp to PDP?
He is going to decamp to PDP
....I don't know why he's wasting time and resources fighting osho. Let him decamp b4 it will be too late for him.
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dicktion:
If making between $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for

Checkout my signature

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes Data!!!

Can you throw more light on this your watch and pay online package
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by PIMPAR: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
tinsel:

His waec results showed it.
Aba! My nigga Obaseki offends you before?
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by ORIENTATION101: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
galaxy2020:
....I don't know why he's wasting time and resources fighting osho. Let him decamp b4 it will be too late for him.
he can't decamp it is late already.PDP have screened their candidates.
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
Gregorian2020:

Can you throw more light on this your watch and pay online package
just follow the link on my siggy and you see everything for yourself cool
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by galaxy2020(m): 6:51pm On Jun 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
.....nope, the party can give him a waiver, it's constitutional. PDP with Godwin will win the election no matter the rigging/intimidation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by ORIENTATION101: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
galaxy2020:
.....nope, the party can give him a waiver, it's constitutional. PDP with Godwin will win the election no matter the rigging/intimidation.
with that obaseki stand no chance with PDP. PDP re just going into the election for formality they re not a threat. Edo people re not ready to return to PDP in state level.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by pasol4real(m): 6:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dicktion:
If making between $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for

Checkout my signature

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes Data!!!
How does it work , I mean how do u earn. I just registered n watched a video but my earning still reads 0$
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by moderatedguy: 7:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
Didi2d:

With the discrepancies in his certificate, do you think PDP will risk receiving or even making him their flag bearer in the coming elections?
There is no problem with his certificate .....he can joyfully move over to PDP
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by moderatedguy: 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
It's not too late or are u scared he wud beat Ize-Iyamu in d polls
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by tobito33(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Stakeholders:
I comment my reserve.

All what I know is that in this Nigeria some people are above the law in the sense that they don't use to obey the law of the federation of it doesn't favour them.
yes oooo na Soo we see am
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by wonder233: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
Propaganda
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by wonder233: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
Yoruba spineless stooges will be having multiple orgasms by now
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
pasol4real:

How does it work , I mean how do u earn. I just registered n watched a video but my earning still reads 0$
I hope you didn't pause the video or had a disrupted network? Cos that's the only thing that'd stop you from earning
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by pasol4real(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2020
B
Dicktion:

I hope you didn't pause the video or had a disrupted network? Cos that's the only thing that'd stop you from earning
Nope I watched it from beginning to the end
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
pasol4real:
B
Nope I watched it from beginning to the end
Then click on "enroll pay" below the video after watching and your funds will be updated.

Minimum payout is $100 man just in case you wondering. I'd advise you find a wifi free environment. You'd find it more fun
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by CaptainLora: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
seleroms2:

https://aledeh.com/just-in-edo-2020-court-restrains-self-from-further-hearing-of-suit-challenging-direct-primaries/

These are half truths just to feed some people's desperation.

Here's the court judgement:

Court: I
In view of the argument canvassed by the learned counsel, I hereby made the following orders:
1. Therefore hereby transmit all pending processes in this suit to the court of appeal for hearing.
2. The order made by the court on 08/06/20 subsist.
3. Case adjourned to 17/6/20

You conveniently skipped points 2 and 3....

Kontinu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by AgainstIslam(f): 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright

Funny enough those people not in Edo state are concluding that obaseki is gone
I can bet my balls obaseki is going to win this fight
Oshiomhole don't know what he has put his hand into
I'll keep this for record purpose.
I'm watching your balls tongue

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by Pblueboy: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
AmazingMOG:
Lol bini people are just too proud, disloyal, devlish.

Never bite the finger that feed you.

What finger that fed him... We should always try to have good info about things before we start talking in public... A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by pasol4real(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dicktion:

Then click on "enroll pay" below the video after watching and your funds will be updated.

Minimum payout is $100 man just in case you wondering. I'd advise you find a wifi free environment. You'd find it more fun
Sorry to ask you but how far have you gone

1 Like

Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by moderatedguy: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
with that obaseki stand no chance with PDP. PDP re just going into the election for formality they re not a threat. Edo people re not ready to return to PDP in state level.
Wishg wishy comments
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
pasol4real:

Sorry to ask you but how far have you gone
As far as coming on NL to let you and others know about it.
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by AmazingMOG: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2020
Pblueboy:

What finger that fed him... We should always try to have good info about things before we start talking in public... A word is enough for the wise
boy be very careful when quoting me next time.

You’re blessed!
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by pasol4real(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dicktion:

As far as coming on NL to let you and others know about it.
Ok, so uve not done any withdrawal?
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by Unigrad: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
contactwale:

Decamp to PDP that has already screened his candidates? You are waving to a bus that has left the bus stop...
Have you gotten what happened to Governor of venue state in 2015 prior to his election?
He decamped to APC from PDP a day to APC primary. He was given the APC ticket to contest.
Go browse am.
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by Aladdin1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Funny enough those people not in Edo state are concluding that obaseki is gone

I can bet my balls obaseki is going to win this fight

Oshiomhole don't know what he has put his hand into
By the time you become impotent when obaseki is gone you would start blaming your village people.obaseki that would be disqualified from contesting the primary is who what you are betting your balls for.i pity your balls that would end up being wasted. becos obaseki would certainly nott be apc candidate in this edo 2020 election.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by 27Pushing30: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
maestroferddi:
Obaseki is not smart...

He’s not a politician at all you don’t go against your GF during first term
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by moderatedguy: 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
CilicMarin:
APC is really ahead of Obaseki... grin grin

They have ambushed him at the Appeal Court...

By June 22, The Police, DSS, Army and Civil defence will provide Security for the smooth holding the of Direct Primaries of APC...

Oshiomhole 4 : IPOB and Obaseki 0.
I just listened to the outcome of the Judgement on AIT now.The case was actually adjourned till the 17th of June and the Judge specifically stated that the restraining order against the Primaries still stands.So quit your jubilation the case is still on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by Aladdin1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2020
CaptainLora:

These are half truths just to feed some people's desperation.

Here's the court judgement:

Court: I
In view of the argument canvassed by the learned counsel, I hereby made the following orders:
1. Therefore hereby transmit all pending processes in this suit to the court of appeal for hearing.
2. The order made by the court on 08/06/20 subsist.
3. Case adjourned to 17/6/20

You conveniently skipped points 2 and 3....

Kontinu...

How can the order made by the court on 8/7/2020 subsist when it was said that apc applied for stay of proceeding?

1 Like

Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
pasol4real:

Ok, so uve not done any withdrawal?
Ya. Before you amass up to $100 which is the minimum withdrawal amount no be small data go Waka o. They are some videos that are up to 1 hour. Now imagine the data
Re: Edo: Court Restrains Self From Further Hearing Of Suit Challenging Direct Primar by pasol4real(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Dicktion:

Ya. Before you amass up to $100 which is the minimum withdrawal amount no be small data go Waka o. They are some videos that are up to 1 hour. Now imagine the data

Na office WiFi things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu To Split Education, Works, Housing, Other Ministries / Darkness pervades the country as national grid collapses again / Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.