Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) (3717 Views)

Buhari Approves Four International Airports As Special Economic Zones / Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by Maadoo: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
At the completion of these airports, Igboland will be having six (6) airports. If you know you know.

We can manage Abia not having one for now, but I know in the nearest future, Abia state will eventually build one.

Ebonyi state airport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9qiIbgClLc

1 Like

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by proeast(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Already, after Lagos and Abuja airports, airports located in Igboland are the busiest in Nigeria.

If there is any region that needs airports it is the SE. The South West does not have any viable airport while the north has only Kaduna and Kano airport with little traffic. The rest are monuments used only for hajj operations.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by OnyeOfenmanu: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

we don't take Ibos seriously because of lies they tell... airport like aminu kano and port Harcourt have traffic that would dwarf ibo airport traffic

stop telling lies or we would keep you marginalize forever

Portharcourt, Owerri, Enugu and Asaba airports are the 3th, 4th, 5th and 7th busiest airports in Nigeria. you obviously dont know because you are so daft and untraveled

20 Likes

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by OnyeOfenmanu: 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

lets be honest I have travelled far more than anybody in your generation and village but I don't chest beat like an slowpoke

https://nairametrics.com/2019/05/06/nigerians-air-passenger-traffic-up-by-2-in-q1-2019-as-lagos-tops/

here is what the figure is and you can see you and your peoples lies are destrying you integrity and reputation and in your mind you think nobody knows

Local man, we are talking of domestic flights and not international. Talking about international flights, remove Hajj, then Kano and Kaduna airports become irrelevant. Everybody knows lagos and abuja are the gateways....Enugu and portharcourt airports are not given enough license/approval to operate major route.

let federal government take off its control of airports then we can have a clearer picture to see who and who can command more international traffic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3289626_31880171jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573_jpg179246702d3d1c1ac2e64f148f1764aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11485424_53367914102135532857777302311148998926270464n_jpegf9c494234388fb0ec9e4a0f54b641e74

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11485425_5339165image3a33531jpeg781ab2d3f0cf0d50d3601cc5f90761e2_jpeg31ca6e54428d31cfbfbee7dfcfe5d6d9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11485423_5989508img20170919201600jpeg7fc92d1a28c3f23fa7d3502d96d16d10_jpeg0645e9dbc780350b4ecdc24c280283df

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by Maadoo: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

we don't take Ibos seriously because of lies they tell... airport like aminu kano and port Harcourt have traffic that would dwarf ibo airport traffic

stop telling lies or we would keep you marginalize forever

yoruba man, what happened to your almighty brown roof Ibadan and Akure airports? They dont even make top 15, hence you want to use Kano airport to launch your offensive. You see how Lagos is covering for the southwest? Even with all the so call high IGR, ibadan cannot sustain an airport. Big IGR, poor masses. #shame. Even your shame couldn't even let you recognize that portharcourt is igboland as well as Asaba. your mumu never do.

19 Likes

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by solmus: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
except you are dumb and stupied you wouldn't bring this trash to show who I quoted's post as right or support your own dumb statement except you are a bit slow with data and cant read

OnyeOfenmanu:

Local man, we are talking of domestic flights and not international. Talking about international flights, remove Hajj, then Kano and Kaduna airports become irrelevant. Everybody knows lagos and abuja are the gateways....Enugu and portharcourt airports are not given enough license/approval to operate major route.

let federal government take off its control of airports then we can have a clearer picture to see who and who can command more international traffic.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3289626_31880171jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573_jpg179246702d3d1c1ac2e64f148f1764aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11485424_53367914102135532857777302311148998926270464n_jpegf9c494234388fb0ec9e4a0f54b641e74

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11485425_5339165image3a33531jpeg781ab2d3f0cf0d50d3601cc5f90761e2_jpeg31ca6e54428d31cfbfbee7dfcfe5d6d9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11485423_5989508img20170919201600jpeg7fc92d1a28c3f23fa7d3502d96d16d10_jpeg0645e9dbc780350b4ecdc24c280283df
Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by Sweetgoodie(f): 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:
except you are dumb and stupied you wouldn't bring this trash to show who I quoted's post as right or support your own dumb statement except you are a bit slow with data and cant read

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by solmus: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sweetgoodie:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

unlimited webmail got a nigger laughing
Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by OnyeOfenmanu: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

you really sound pained.... Your propaganda isnt working. what happened to big for nothing rustic Ibadan airport? did its runway rust as well? abi has it become a museum since all brown roof structures have become heritage structures to you guys, instead of admitting your poverty and lack of native initiative to modernize your cities, instead of waiting for outsiders.

8 Likes

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Maadoo:
At the completion of these airports, Igboland will be having six (6) airports. If you know you know.

We can manage Abia not having one for now, but I know in the nearest future, Abia state will eventually build one.

Anambra state airport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlBdJFLz17U

Ebonyi state airport

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9qiIbgClLc

lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique
sissy3
Seun
oam4j
Close this thread. Someone has already opened thread about same update on anambra airport.

Why creating another alternate with same video.

Rule 14 violated.
Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by IGBOSON1: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Umahi and Obiano....two Governors that’ve impressed me the most!

Igboland needs all the airports it can get because we’re a entrepreneurial and well-travelled class!

Anyone saying Anambra or Ebonyi don’t need airports because they’re near states that have...such a person isn’t thinking long-term or strategically! I guess they would want a bold and forward-thinking state like Anambra to limit its bold vision by subjecting its fortunes to the vagaries and whims of a neighbouring state that in the future may have challenges of its own which Anambra would be hamstrung and unable to do anything about because it’s outside its jurisdiction!

Anambra and Ebonyi have designs to go global and become int’l players in commerce, industry and tourism, and you can’t do this without having a gateway to the world from your state!

9 Likes

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
IGBOSON1:
[s]Umahi and Obiano....two Governors that’ve impressed me the most!

Igboland needs all the airports it can get because we’re a entrepreneurial and well-travelled class!

Anyone saying Anambra or Ebonyi don’t needs airports because they’re near states that have...such a person isn’t thinking long-term or strategically! I guess they would want a bold and forward-thinking state like Anambra to limit its bold vision by subjecting its fortunes to the vagaries and whims of a neighbouring state that in the future may have challenges of its own which Anambra would be hamstrung and unable to do anything about because it’s outside its jurisdiction!

Anambra and Ebonyi have designs to go global and become int’l players in commerce, industry and tourism, and you can’t do this without having a gateway to the world from your state![/s]

Useless comparison.

U no get state?

Must you be seen around anything called Igbo thread?

I have never seen you in anything called Rivers state thread but every single day you will be disturbing the peace of ndigbo here.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by Maadoo: 5:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
solmus:

stop beign foolish

akure and Ibadan run domestic and in all statistics they make top 10, even as lagos makes 80% of flight traffic... is it that your people have some deficiency with statistics?

Bloody liar. which top ten statistics did Ibadan and Akure airports make? maybe on Ewedu statistics i guess. Oyo state is probably bigger than the whole southeast and with even bigger IGR as you guys always claim yet, the East as a cluster excluding Asaba and portharcourt, is more productive that your big for nothing region outside lagos where igbos hold sway.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by IGBOSON1: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Useless comparison.

U no get state?

Must you be seen around anything called Igbo thread?

I have never seen you in anything called Rivers state thread but every single day you will be disturbing the peace of ndigbo here.

Dude, you’re beginning to sound crazy!

Who made you the policeman for who can or can’t make contributions on this forum towards the advancement of Alaigbo? Or does your angst stem from the fact your task of limiting Alaigbo to just ‘your 5 south-east states’ has turned out to be a lost battle and a wasted effort!?

This will be the last time i’d honour you with a response! If you don’t like a moniker or their contributions then just ignore them! If you feel they’re contravening any of the forums rules then report them! These are the only two options you have....short of getting a strong rope to do the needful!

6 Likes

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Dude, you’re beginning to sound crazy!

Who made you the policeman for who can or can’t make contributions on this forum towards the advancement of Alaigbo? Or does your angst stem from the fact your task of limiting Alaigbo to just ‘your 5 south-east states’ has turned out to be a lost battle and a wasted effort!?

This will be the last time i’d honour you with a response! If you don’t like a moniker or their contributions then just ignore them! If you feel they’re contravening any of the forums rules then report them! These are the only two options you have....short of getting a strong rope to do the needful!

Don't need you around Igbo thread.

That's all.
Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by solmus: 6:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sweetgoodie:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

for some reason i just watch that biased mod who wouldnt use the rule book but throw out a ban... lets see how loyal you are to the mod or if you are the mods

the twist is getting sweet and i loooooove it
Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by SLAP44: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Maadoo:

yoruba man, what happened to your almighty brown roof Ibadan and Akure airports? They dont even make top 15, hence you want to use Kano airport to launch your offensive. You see how Lagos is covering for the southwest? Even with all the so call high IGR, ibadan cannot sustain an airport. Big IGR, poor masses. #shame. Even your shame couldn't even let you recognize that portharcourt is igboland as well as Asaba. your mumu never do.

Is it not people that chop belle full dey fly for plane?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by SLAP44: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
Maadoo:

Bloody liar. which top ten statistics did Ibadan and Akure airports make? maybe on Ewedu statistics i guess. Oyo state is probably bigger than the whole southeast and with even bigger IGR as you guys always claim yet, the East as a cluster excluding Asaba and portharcourt, is more productive that your big for nothing region outside lagos where igbos hold sway.

Chai! grin

5 Likes

Re: Updates On Ebonyi international Airports (pics, Videos) by solmus: 6:12pm On Jun 11, 2020
ladies and Gentlemen see them distorting facts to suite their propagandan and try to silent you

see all the post made on why southwest has more airtraves and how his people get us shut out clipping our comments atleast this wont even increase our distrust and hate, see the level of manipulation

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: FFK & Imam Of Peace Clash On Twitter / Caption This Picture Of King Charles III And VP Yemi Osinbajo / Tinubu Was A Drug Baron In USA - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.