Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,384 members, 7,815,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

"How Can I Use You To Shine? I’m The Winner” - Mercy Eke Brags In Designer Wear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How Can I Use You To Shine? I’m The Winner” - Mercy Eke Brags In Designer Wear (1037 Views)

Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle / BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts / Bbnaija Winner Mercy Looks Radiant In New Adorable Photo, Appreciate Her Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How Can I Use You To Shine? I’m The Winner” - Mercy Eke Brags In Designer Wear by onyi25(f): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
"How Can I Use You To Shine? I’m The Winner” - Mercy Brags As She Stuns In New Designer Wears
Just few hours after Mercy Eke's fight with fellow ex housemate, Omashola, shook the internet, the reality star took to her page to remind Omashola who pepper dem winner is.

Sharing stunning photos of herself slaying in expensive Balenciaga sweatshirt, Mercy captioned the photos saying;

"How can I use you to shine? I’m the winner” drops �"

She looked really amazing in her beautiful green designer sweatshirt which stopped high above her knees, which she complimented with a pretty high heeled green shoes.

See more cute photos here;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/06/how-can-i-use-you-to-shine-im-winner.html

1 Like

Re: "How Can I Use You To Shine? I’m The Winner” - Mercy Eke Brags In Designer Wear by onyi25(f): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
Yes o

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Reaction After A Fan Asked Her To Buy A Lamborghini For Her Manager / Instagram Influencer Christiana Kayode Rocks Blue Hair / Erica Caught Doing This During Her Legend Unveiling As Ambassador (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.