Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

₦5.3Billion: Inside 26-Years-Old Ariana Grande's New Home In California(Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ₦5.3Billion: Inside 26-Years-Old Ariana Grande's New Home In California(Photos) (9550 Views)

Mompha Welcomes Newborn Baby Girl In California (Photos) / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) / Williams Uchemba's House In Los Angeles, California (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ₦5.3Billion: Inside 26-Years-Old Ariana Grande's New Home In California(Photos) by Adejofrenzy(m): 12:31am On Jun 13, 2020
Nice house, but that her location go easy for any bad sniper sha
Re: ₦5.3Billion: Inside 26-Years-Old Ariana Grande's New Home In California(Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2020
Lovely house
Re: ₦5.3Billion: Inside 26-Years-Old Ariana Grande's New Home In California(Photos) by philip0906(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
ANGELMARVE:
Lol bro, we are the same bro.
I have been watching her even before she became this famous.

She was very funny, innocently naive and cute in sam and cat.

Well i won't ask for her number because I know i will meet her very soon, just Very soon.
I am already working on it.

I have started chatting on Instagram with a Lady that works with her on her songs.

It's only a matter of time.

by the order of the Peaky blinders.
odé
Re: ₦5.3Billion: Inside 26-Years-Old Ariana Grande's New Home In California(Photos) by fashionale(m): 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
izzou:
sad

My Lord and my God, have mercy on me, bless the works of my hands, so that I'll be neighbours with Ariana Grande.

Nothing is too hard for thee

Baba, e shanu mi, joor

Amen. I join thee in your prayers and I believe I've received my blessings
Re: ₦5.3Billion: Inside 26-Years-Old Ariana Grande's New Home In California(Photos) by somehow: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2020
And the same $1000 will feed a family of 5 for more than 5 months eating healthy food o.

That is like 90k on feeding per month.
Thablownmindset:

not many Americans can boast of earning half of that even after retiring!!!!
in The state they talk thousand like we talk millions here cause a thousand dollars can feed a household of 5 for more than 3weeks(I mean food, groceries and few other things)
it's usually the big business class, celebrities that talk millions overthere unlike here�
Re: ₦5.3Billion: Inside 26-Years-Old Ariana Grande's New Home In California(Photos) by somehow: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Yea, they hardly live alone.
flyingpig:

It's a personal home but some of those stars don't usually live alone.

So many chefs, butlers and several female friends spend days and nights there with them.

Its usually a full home. I've watched some reality shows of Hollywood stars.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Nadia Buari A Half Caste? / Star Actress,tonto Dikeh Finally Opens Up About Her Fight With Van Vicker / Who Still Remembers Cossy Orjiakor Before Her Breast Enlargement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.