Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Do You Intend To Invest Your Covid 19 Loan From Nirsal Mfb - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Intend To Invest Your Covid 19 Loan From Nirsal Mfb (750 Views)

How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / How To Access The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Intend To Invest Your Covid 19 Loan From Nirsal Mfb by Noblejay7: 6:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Just thought we should share ideas on how we intend to invest the facility in other to be able to pay back easily.

I intend using the loan to expand my poultry feed/drugs sales and distribution business. With this fund, I want to register fully with the company as a distributor. This will enable me to buy a truck-load directly from the company at wholesale price.
Re: How Do You Intend To Invest Your Covid 19 Loan From Nirsal Mfb by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
Noblejay7:
Just thought we should share ideas on how we intend to invest the facility in other to be able to pay back easily.

I intend using the loan to expand my poultry feed/drugs sales and distribution business. With this fund, I want to register fully with the company as a distributor. This will enable me to buy a truck-load directly from the company at wholesale price.
how did u apply pls
Re: How Do You Intend To Invest Your Covid 19 Loan From Nirsal Mfb by lakesidepapa(m): 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Noblejay7:

Good evening Sir, This business is one I just want to dabble into now, please I need some insight about the biz, can I send you a Pm Sir?
Re: How Do You Intend To Invest Your Covid 19 Loan From Nirsal Mfb by OBTMOS(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
How do I get the loan please
Re: How Do You Intend To Invest Your Covid 19 Loan From Nirsal Mfb by lakesidepapa(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
OBTMOS:
How do I get the loan please
Join their WhatsApp group
https://chat.whatsapp comLq6Pb29eb4Y57jKg0BQHCa
Re: How Do You Intend To Invest Your Covid 19 Loan From Nirsal Mfb by OBTMOS(m): 10:20pm On Jun 11, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Thank you so much
Re: How Do You Intend To Invest Your Covid 19 Loan From Nirsal Mfb by Sstepkee(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
lakesidepapa:

Please this link is not working, am interested
Re: How Do You Intend To Invest Your Covid 19 Loan From Nirsal Mfb by RichardKajola(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Sstepkee:

Please this link is not working, am interested
Put . before the "com" and / after the "com"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Fcmb Md, Adam Nuru In A Sex Scandal!!! / Elon Musk Is Now Richer Than Bill Gates & Warren Buffet Combined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.