Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State (3211 Views)

Kenyan Lady Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling A 4-Year-Old Boy / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics) / EL DATO @Therealdato Arrested For Raping A Girl In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by TheKingIsHere: 7:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
The Nigerian Police has arrested a 24-year old Canadian returnee identified as Miss Esther Emmanuel for raping a 4 year old boy at River State.
The minor who was defiled by Esther is said to be the son of Esther’s boss where she works as a nanny and house keeper to the victim.

According to the police reports, Esther was having intimacy with the little boy immediately she started work with the victim’s family after she was repatriated from Canada.

It is also stated that Esther has been working with the family for many years.

The police Command stated that the victims found out after the minor complained about experiencing pains on his genital which made the parents sought medical advise.

The police further stated that medical reports proved that, the minor has been engaged various activities including inserting his penis into the suspect’s vagina and also other sexual acts which she warned him never to make mention of.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominque

https://www..ng/news/this-is-serious-24-year-lady-arrested-for-raping-a-4-year-old-boy

https://www.ghgossip.com/24-year-canadian-lady-arrested-for-raping-a-4-year-old-boy/

Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by TheKingIsHere: 7:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
Say no to rape

Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by TheKingIsHere: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2020
What Punishment Do You Think She Deserves?
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by Celestinenwankw(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2020
sick what presure can she gotten from such
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by TheKingIsHere: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2020
Celestinenwankw:

It is not pressure rather, rape is committed by both men and women.

3 Likes

Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by Samade7: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2020
4 years old boy?

Does dat mean dey don't have gateman or male cook in dat house?

2 Likes

Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by TheKingIsHere: 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
Samade7:
4 years old boy?

Does dat mean dey don't have gateman or male cook in dat house?

A lot of house maids or helps have committed same crimes to underaged children..

This is not new
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by KingSuge: 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
quangy for wia we boy yakpa with disappointed erection.
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2020
It would be a tough case to prove.
Unless eye-witness, video or photographic evidence, testimony of a 4year old cannot be relied on.
Sounds like she fell out with her employers.
Only way a male can experience genital pain from having sex with a woman is when the, testicles ache from prolonged arousal or sexual activity without ejaculation. I doubt this can be the case for a 4 year old boy. This is probably a malicious accusation from her employers.

3 Likes

Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by AngelicDamsel(f): 10:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Why rape!

2 Likes

Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by godofuck231: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2020
TheKingIsHere:
What Punishment Do You Think She Deserves?
except
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by meobizy(f): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
That is sick. The court should neuter that woman so she doesn’t pass her unnatural tendency to the next generation.
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by TheSparrow: 12:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by realstars: 1:04am On Jun 12, 2020
If I Trace Her Origin From Her Name. I Will Know Her Village,,
But This Could Be Set Up.
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by TheKingIsHere: 8:08am On Jun 12, 2020
godofuck231:
except

Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by TheKingIsHere: 8:10am On Jun 12, 2020
AngelicDamsel:
Why rape!

I guess it is just a criminal mind in people
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by godofuck231: 9:11am On Jun 12, 2020
TheKingIsHere:

except when she has inserted something into his rectum, other than that, he's a man he will survive, the gods will strengthen his peeped for higher tasks
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by muwafaq4: 4:01am On Oct 11, 2020
Abeg make una no mind me, patronize my site TopGhanamusic.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by johnkey: 8:49am On Oct 11, 2020
Cut off her two breasts and file off her pussy.
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by VEXT: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2020
GenBuhari:
Unless eye-witness, video or photographic evidence, testimony of a 4year old cannot be relied on.
Only way a male can experience genital pain from having sex with a woman is when the, testicles ache from prolonged arousal or sexual activity without ejaculation. I doubt this can be the case for a 4 year old boy. This is probably a malicious accusation from her employers.
Will you have say so if the victim was a 4yrs old girl...
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by Xisnin(m): 10:47am On Oct 11, 2020
Jail the sick bastard.
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by judetov2(m): 11:32am On Oct 11, 2020
Celestinenwankw:
pleasure
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by greatbuc(m): 12:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Give small boy Gono haba, are there no guys, driver, any man at all eyeing you?
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by greatbuc(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
GenBuhari:
let me shock you.. What if its STD? Or her weight broke his stiffness, or her teeth tore his smallie.. Or she sucked him till his skin tore.. Haba why you go talk like this na
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
greatbuc:
let me shock you.. What if its STD? Or her weight broke his stiffness, or her teeth tore his smallie.. Or she sucked him till his skin tore.. Haba why you go talk like this na
Your suggestions are all very unlikely.

Furthermore, the parents claimed to taken the boy for a medical checkup; if any of the possible occurrence you listed had been the case, I am sure the parents would have included it in their complaint to the police.
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2020
VEXT:

Will you have say so if the victim was a 4yrs old girl...
A 4 year old girl would be realistically expected to feel genital pain from any type of penetrative sex.

There is no way I can envisage a 4 year old boy can feel genital pain from penetrative sex.

This a clear case of trying to frame the Nanny on false charges imo.
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by Franzinni: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
fake ..just fake
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by greatbuc(m): 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2020
GenBuhari:

Furthermore, the parents claimed to taken the boy for a medical checkup; if any of the possible occurrence you listed had been the case, I am sure the parents would have included it in their complaint to the police.
toh may God help her
Re: 24 Year Lady Arrested For Raping A 4 Year Old Boy in Rivers State by greatbuc(m): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2020
GenBuhari:

anybody can do any crime. When the court hears it.. If she is not guilty.. Let it be

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest Dog After Biting AAUA Student's Scrotum [graphic Pictures] / Pls Don't Lie Oooo, Do You Spend Any Of This Money. / Woman Faints After Gov. Soludo Demolished Her New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.