Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,181 members, 7,853,037 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me (3193 Views)

TASUED Student Stabs His Girlfriend To Death, Runs (Graphic Pics) / Tasued student pours hot water on her benefactor. PHOTOS / Tasued Is On Fire , Abapawa Is Hot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by SundayIgboh: 1:20am On Jul 17, 2021
My name is Bobo (Nick/Pseudonym)

My life is being threatened by some Self Acclaimed AT THE Tai Solarin University of Education....

I'm just direct entry FRESHER!!!

Oam4j mynd44 lalasticlala

SEUN
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by zoeA: 1:40am On Jul 17, 2021
Report to police...leave Seun alone grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by Staphylococcus: 1:57am On Jul 17, 2021
zoeA:

God bless you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by Harrykn: 2:02am On Jul 17, 2021
Nah Seun be Chief whip?
You know what to do but still come here to rant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by SundayIgboh: 2:58am On Jul 17, 2021
cool
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by CandyOps(m): 3:06am On Jul 17, 2021
Reporting to the police na to waste time. Especially if no be SARS u report to. Them go release the guy the threat go come worse.

Na why e de good to get one rugged guy as friend. E get my roommate that year wey be Benin boy. That year wey unn get 1 year of bloody cult war. Henrol na UniBen and UNN name.. niggah done use leg walka across Sahara for migration. But dem nab them for Lybia border. I'm trying to say he's hardened but not a system guy.

That year,if we get issue with cult guys for school na him we de tell especially if na obtaining dem wan obtain us.

Or you just go SARS go report the guy. Them no de use ear hear SARS. Or Army especially those ones wey de break from special counter-terrorism ops for North. Or OP Mensa.

Akwuzu SARS Sabi speaka language wey dem de understand. because English no be their lingua Franca

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by xpressionx(m): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by Greatzeus(m): 6:12am On Jul 17, 2021
Your lifestyle attracted the cultists to you. I am sure if we could meet you,you won't have much difference from the so called cultists,by your dressing,hair do, friends you keep and places you go.
When I was in the university,I lived in a compound full of cultists,but they never ever bug me,why? My lifestyle was total opposite of theirs. I leave home for lectures or library every morning,I dress moderately well,tuck in most times,I never stay with them to gist or entered their rooms,I never attended any party,I go to church on weekdays and Sundays,my friends are geeks or serious Christian brothers and sisters.
A cultist once borrowed money from me,I never requested it back,they respected me so much,the kind they never gave other students or their fellow cultists,they use to call me pastor, though I was not the type that carried religion on his head,I was just simple,too simple maybe.
My advice for you will depend on why they're after you,cultists go after people for two reasons,to make you an enemy or to make you a friend (initiation).
So if you offended any cultist or his girlfriend, apologize sincerely,and maybe get him a gift like singlet or boxers or call cards.
If they're after you to initiate you,then change your lifestyle,stop doing what you're known for and start taking your studies seriously,start going to church often,distant yourself from your overly rugged friends,stay away from girls who are friends with cultists,stop going to parties or bars or palm wine clubs. You will see they will back off, because your new lifestyle doesn't conform to their own anyone.
You welcome.
Lastly anything you do as a student always remember where you come from and whose child you are.

17 Likes

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by illicit(m): 7:08am On Jul 17, 2021
Poster above me

You school life must be boring

Those boys hampered u, they enjoyed ur school life join their own

It's just like u were not there because ur life was full of fear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by SkengRay: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2021
illicit:
Poster above me

Abeg help me tell am grin

2 Likes

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by OKOATA(m): 9:29am On Jul 17, 2021
Go to school with 1 or 2 soldiers and make sure those guys see you with them. They won't disturb you again. Forget police cos some of them sef de game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by SundayIgboh: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2021
OKOATA:
Go to school with 1 or 2 soldiers and make sure those guys see you with them. They won't disturb you again. Forget police cos some of them sef de game.

I'm planning this already, Thanks you
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by SundayIgboh: 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2021
illicit:
Poster above me

Those boys hampered u, they enjoyed ur school life join their own

It's just like u were not there because ur life was full of fear

Don't mind the nigg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by jollenbaba(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2021
Change your location to ijebu ode then abi
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by bjtinz: 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2021
Where is Jack Bauer or John wick when I need them ᕦ(ಠ_ಠ)ᕤ
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by 502buchi: 10:08am On Jul 18, 2021
sad
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by chronology(f): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mr Man go and report to TASUED CHIEF SECURITY AT auditorium you will meet him there or go and meet this hausa man (jumper) a security guard in the school explain yourself to him and m sure he will find a way out for you. Only if you no offend those guys

2 Likes

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by Kudducini(m): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
SundayIgboh:

My life is being threatened by some Self Acclaimed AT THE Tai Solarin University of Education....

SEUN

Carry you bible and preach the word of God to them
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by Lilfemzie(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by Charmingrascal(m): 8:33am On Jul 19, 2021
SundayIgboh:

SEUN

Is Nairaland your school security post?

You are a fresher what deal do you have with cultists?

Tell us the full story
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by SundayIgboh: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
Kudducini:

Carry you bible and preach the word of God to them

Will they change for real or only stop chasing me?
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by SundayIgboh: 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Tell us the full story

You be MU.MU

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by SundayIgboh: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2021
Greatzeus:
Your lifestyle attracted the cultists to you. I am sure if we could meet you,you won't have much difference from the so called cultists,by your dressing,hair do, friends you keep and places you go [/b]

You're sick or so to speak.....Being Social doesn't qualify you to be a Cult guy or whatever. Enjoy your lowlife

Meanwhile, Am an event MC? You dig??
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by Kudducini(m): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2021
SundayIgboh:

Will they change for real or only stop chasing me?

Bro, change your ways for now your lifestyle, people you move with and also pray to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by SundayIgboh: 7:57am On Jul 25, 2021
Kudducini:

Bro, change your ways for now your lifestyle, people you move with and also pray to God.

kiss
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by Segfaultt(m): 7:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
Greatzeus:
Your lifestyle attracted the cultists to you. I am sure if we could meet you,you won't have much difference from the so called cultists,by your dressing,hair do, friends you keep and places you go.
When I was in the university,I lived in a compound full of cultists,but they never ever bug me,why? My lifestyle was total opposite of theirs. I leave home for lectures or library every morning,I dress moderately well,tuck in most times,I never stay with them to gist or entered their rooms,I never attended any party,I go to church on weekdays and Sundays,my friends are geeks or serious Christian brothers and sisters.
A cultist once borrowed money from me,I never requested it back,they respected me so much,the kind they never gave other students or their fellow cultists,they use to call me pastor, though I was not the type that carried religion on his head,I was just simple,too simple maybe.
My advice for you will depend on why they're after you,cultists go after people for two reasons,to make you an enemy or to make you a friend (initiation).
So if you offended any cultist or his girlfriend, apologize sincerely,and maybe get him a gift like singlet or boxers or call cards.
If they're after you to initiate you,then change your lifestyle,stop doing what you're known for and start taking your studies seriously,start going to church often,distant yourself from your overly rugged friends,stay away from girls who are friends with cultists,stop going to parties or bars or palm wine clubs. You will see they will back off, because your new lifestyle doesn't conform to their own anyone.
You welcome.
Lastly anything you do as a student always remember where you come from and whose child you are.
God bless you for this

2 Likes

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by badboyTee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Damn niggar isoryt

That proverb if you can't stay away from them then you join them cultist life sweet oo no let this niggas dey whyne u

A life without ruggedity is not worth it

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by badboyTee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Segfaultt:
God bless you for this
.... just lemme know make I link you with my guys my place no too far from tasued if interested mail me but comes with a price
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Talk To Please, We Cover Everything In Nigeria
Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by Flamees(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
zoeA:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultism Alert! Tasued Is Killing Me by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 28, 2021
A) Fight the cultist in public

B) Try to find out who his Capon is, make your complaint to him

(1) (2) (Reply)

19 Yr Old Handsome Soldier Blown Off By Boko-haram (graphic) / A Nigerian Girl Raped & Buried Alive By Gang [pics + Video] / Bvn Linkages & Registration Without Visit To Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.