Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP (7303 Views)

Tears As Lagos Government Auctions 44 Vehicles For Traffic Offences / House Of Reps Defines Minor In New Sexual Offences Bill / Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by FlordFlorez(m): 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
And terrorists (boko haram/iswap, bandits, killer herdsmen, etc) aren't global menace right, oga olopa? Average Nigerian policemen have 70% tendency of raping female police-cell inhabitants. Come and arrest me o.
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by madamori9: 9:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
When you see Nigerian police talk about rape, you doubt if they are not the same sect of people that raped some ladies in Abuja last year claiming they were prostitutes.

They have to clean within themselves first. Ladies are not even safe around policemen.
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Lalasticlalabos(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Afonja aka yorapist always lead in this aspect

Anambra is number 1
.https://www.nairaland.com/5913179/fathers-raped-daughters-more-anambra

Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by RighteousOne: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by kenzysmith: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Serious and scary mate:::::: work on your english or type in yoruba

Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Kez11: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2020

Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by BGSM: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
tot:

Including the 4 year old child. Including the girl covered from head to toe in hijab, and many other victims who were innocently going about their lives. Some of you are sick, you just don't know it (unfortunately).

That is why i said some people have psychiatric disorder
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by sofiscatedmoron: 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Aflix(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
tot:

Including the 4 year old child. Including the girl covered from head to toe in hijab, and many other victims who were innocently going about their lives. Some of you are sick, you just don't know it (unfortunately).
English mate, he said most not all. Though he should have used the word some.
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Lalasticlalabos(m): 9:38pm On Jun 11, 2020
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by AmazingELixir: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

One of the most inept IGP coming just before Tafa Balogun and Transmission_Transmission IGP.
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Joefat: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
What about false rapist?

What will their judgement be?
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by atoleybaba(m): 9:52pm On Jun 11, 2020
tot:

u can't read to understand? He said most girl
.let me give u work. Go and do research or go to the police station ask for the records of rape cases, analyze them, u would see that a larger percentage will be those raped by cultist arm robbers or a girl wearing a silly dress in an ungodly party her parents had warned her about. All those 4years old, hijab and what av u are just smaller percentage compared to the ones done in stupid parties and the girl dressing sluty in an ungodly hour. Besides who told u it is only makes that rape minors.....is it because you don't hear guys coming out talking about their story, or the girls that are confused about their sexuality, is it cause they don't come out to talk about a female maid introduce them to lesbianism? If u like be dressing anyhow and be visiting places that are not safe. When it happens mayb na me go help u suffer the aftermath or na u, u go know. Don't use sense and becareful wherever you are be shouting you av right to dress as u like and walk wherever u wish

Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by royal231(m): 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2020
First let all ashawo resume work rape go reduce.. I rape increased when all brothels were closed. Ashawo provide essential services as well
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Triangles1(m): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=Onebyonedead post=90567303]

Serious and scary mate:::::: work on your english or type in yoruba

Once you understand the messages forget the grammatical expression because the British don't know you either.
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by tot(f): 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
atoleybaba:
.let me give u work. Go and do research or go to the police station ask for the records of rape cases, analyze them, u would see that a larger percentage will be those raped by cultist arm robbers or a girl wearing a silly dress in an ungodly party her parents had warned her about. All those 4years old, hijab and what av u are just smaller percentage compared to the ones done in stupid parties and the girl dressing sluty in an ungodly hour. Besides who told u it is only makes that rape minors.....is it because you don't hear guys coming out talking about their story, or the girls that are confused about their sexuality, is it cause they don't come out to talk about a female maid introduce them to lesbianism? If u like be dressing anyhow and be visiting places that are not safe. When it happens mayb na me go help u suffer the aftermath or na u, u go know. Don't use sense and becareful wherever you are be shouting you av right to dress as u like and walk wherever u wish

Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Benwallt(m): 10:07pm On Jun 11, 2020
They wanna create diversion now
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by todugo(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
SarkinYarki:
What about Fulani killings
Feminist activists won't see that one

Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Onebyonedead: 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
kenzysmith:
he get wan girl wey i rape that year i dey rub her breast she dey shout help small small i suprise say she never report me anty abeg report now ooooo no be wey i done blow get money u go open ur dirty mouth say i rape u

You have your pic here and you have just admitted to being a rapist

See how a new chapter in your life begins

U are fked

Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Onebyonedead: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
atoleybaba:

Shut up so if you see your mother naked u will rape her

No excuse final ......everyone has a right to wear what they want

So a man wears a singlet means he should be raped

Grow up
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Onebyonedead: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
SarkinYarki:
What about Fulani killings

No one justifies any form of killing

We stand against all form of vices

Till your mother is raped u will have a did story
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Armypolicecults: 11:05pm On Jun 11, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church 

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by SarkinYarki: 11:36pm On Jun 11, 2020
Onebyonedead:

No one justifies any form of killing

We stand against all form of vices

Till your mother is raped u will have a did story

My mother can never be raped , speak for your own mum please ..
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Onebyonedead: 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
SarkinYarki:

My mother can never be raped , speak for your own mum please ..

Ooh see how quick u react when it's your mum

Girls getting raped are people's mum

Show compassion and never justify rape

No excuse
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by TheSparrow: 11:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.

We are conducting a survey in an effort to research rape attitudes among Nigerians.

The survey is completely anonymous and it seeks to study attitudes about rape and rape tolerance among Nigerians regarding rape in light of recent rapes in the country. The survey asks questions about rape in general and what you think can be done to tackle the menace of rape in Nigeria.

Kindly click on the link below to participate in the survey.

Click Here To Participate in The Rape Attitudes Survey

Thank you.
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by SarkinYarki: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Ooh see how quick u react when it's your mum

Girls getting raped are people's mum

Show compassion and never justify rape

No excuse

Where did I justify rape? Where did I even speak of rape ..I was also reminding the police to stop shielding herdsmen who a mass murdering people at the moment, more people are being murdered daily in Nigeria
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by BGSM: 1:03am On Jun 12, 2020
Onebyonedead:

Shut up so if you see your mother naked u will rape her

No excuse final ......everyone has a right to wear what they want

So a man wears a singlet means he should be raped

Grow up

Some factors that leads to rape
Psychiatric disorder
Indecent dressing
Poor parenting
Alcoholism / drug abuse
Depression
Peer group pressure
Poor background
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Onebyonedead: 1:04am On Jun 12, 2020
BGSM:

Psychiatric disorder
Indecent dressing
Poor parenting
Alcoholism / drug abuse
Depression
Peer group pressure
Poor background

Mate indecent dressing has nithing to do with it
Re: Rape And Other Sexual Offences A Global Menace - IGP by Onebyonedead: 1:05am On Jun 12, 2020
BGSM:

Psychiatric disorder
Indecent dressing
Poor parenting
Alcoholism / drug abuse
Depression
Peer group pressure
Poor background

So u go to a beach and girls are wearing bikinis

That should be an orgy then

Grow up

5 Guys Drug And Gang Rape 2 Girls They Met Via Facebook In Lagos / 4 People Arraigned For Selling A Month-Old-Baby / Pastor Casting Out Demons From Pregnant Woman By Kicking Her Stomach Pics