Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life (7061 Views)

Socialite, Cecilia Agu Sent To Prison Over ₦‎275 Million Internet Scam / Court Convicts Fraudster 10 Years For $18,700 Internet Scam / Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]my name is jimmy and am gonna be tellling a true life story and experience of how yahoo almost ruined my career and life…
Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Candidlady: 11:22am On Dec 05, 2022
Lemme park here..

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by dobnina(f): 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2022
Following
Pls don't let anyone discourage you from telling your story.
Ignore trolls that will come later and say story is fake.

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2022
80% of your yahoo stories will be full of lies.

3 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Akukalisia(m): 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please I need your advice Redimi note 10 is it good for Yahoo work

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by ThinkSmarter: 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
I was asked by my brother and few friends why i am not into yahoo despite my tech savy.
But they don't know that my conscience pricks me not to do evil to anyone like harming, cheating or defrauding someone.

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
I was asked by my brother and few friends why i am not into yahoo despite my tech savy.
But they don't know that my concsience pricks me not to do evil to anyone like harming, cheating or defrauding someone.

u are doing the right thing

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2022
So am not a very good writer but I try to make the write up good so let me start like this..I was raised by a single mother..growing up was not that easy but thanks to the support from my grandparent and other people i survived..I attended private schools when I was young cos my mom loves education so much she did everything in her power to make sure I go to school and get educated so I can have a bright future as her expectations of me was very high..well I wasn’t so interested in school but you know I got to please mama so I had to stay focus and try to get good results at school to make her happy..fast forward to when I was in sec school in the mid 2000’s..I started mingling with friends and you know there are a lot of competitions and peer pressure in the school..I saw some of my mates who have very rich parents and lived a lavish and enjoyable lifestyle…they get driven to school in nice cars..they also roll with the most beautiful girls in school..they buy expensive food and drinks and are very proud too..so it was at this time my thrist to become rich increased cos I wanted to be like them..it all started right there in sec school…but at that time there was no much access to internet expect if you go to the cyber cafe and buy minutes to browse which I can barely afford sometimes..most phones available are Nokia phones and Java phones sha but I only owed a Nokia 3310 back then that was bought by mom lol I was happy a don luck to owe one then so fast forward when I was in SS3 my final class in sec school..I started noticing some of my friends always spend time at the cafe especially by weekends but I didn’t understand what they were doing there cos I don’t even know how to operate a computer at all…But I noticed some of my class mates were spending lots of money and I got curious about what was going on..especially my friend called micheal..we were close and we often move about together even though he was more exposed then me and know a lot than me..he was very brilliant too cos we were both in science dept…so when I noticed the changes and everything I decided to ask him but he just said his dad got a new job and he starts to give him a huge amount of money to spend..hmm well I don’t have a choice than to believe him..so later on I finished my sec school and mama was happy and she hope my waec result will be good so I can proceed to go to the higher institution..my friend micheal and I lost contact cos he travelled to Ghana at that time..so later on my waec result was good and I proceed to sit for jamb exam few times you know as admission take hard to get for Naija especially if you don’t have link.. and yeah after trying I finally got admission into a higher institution and it was when I got into campus that the story and lifestyle of a fraudster or yahoo boy started……….
Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2022
Revolution2022:
calm down abeg
Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2022
Akukalisia:
yes you can use it

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Blueace247(f): 5:48am On Dec 07, 2022
Akukalisia:

Oloribu

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by diogo23: 11:41am On Dec 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
See them criminal discouraging already

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2022
diogo23:

See them criminal discouraging already
I no be criminal.Abi I don steal from you before?
Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by diogo23: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Revolution2022:
I no be criminal.Abi I don steal from you before?
Those people you're scamming, it makes you a criminal
Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
diogo23:

Those people you're scamming, it makes you a criminal
Na thief dey know him partner in crime.So we are both thieves.But you are the grand master of thieves.

3 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 2:24am On Dec 10, 2022
Yeah am here sorry for the slow update guys have being busy…so yeah back to the matter..I got admisssion into the higher institution to study engineering yeah I was so happy and as usual mama try to gather money to for me to pay my fees,accommodation and other things and immediately sort things out and resume school asap…I still miss my friend micheal though but I had to get on with my life…omo first day on campus as a fresher..I was just observing and I put on that novice type of look..I started my registration and then I went to my department electrical engineering in the faculty of engineering..yeah I meet a lot of guys that are freshers like me …most of my coursemates are guys you know as engring department be…mostly full of guys we only had two females in my department..so as usual you know we have different type character in school..we have the over serious ones that always study no party and chill,and we also have those we turn the class to fashion exhibition always wearing the latest wears and shoes to class and also use very expensive phones and all…as at the time I got into school..technology has already evolved..laptops,blackberry phones,even android phones were already available but very expensive though…also I lot of apps like Facebook,insta,2go and all was available but still very new I already saw many guys in my department use different type but me as a normal guy I can’t afford them I just dey manage my Nokia asha lol a popular Java phone like that….now am a kind of guy that loves to have fun..I like to dress,look good,dope hair cut, am all about that celebrity type of lifestyle but na money dey dull me so sometimes I just got to be lowkey…so my first few weeks in school I already start mingling with guys that are I feel are the big boys in my department…I got two guys named Felix and Soj they are my favorite in the department and we all chill together and talk..Felix already owned a car back then and SOj was also a big boy even though he didn’t own a car he wears expensive clothes and has got a lot of gadgets and other nice things especially in his apartment off campus…so fast forward..Felix use to take me and SOj out to all the cool places in town and Flex me big time..omor I always hail him cos he do spend a lot and he had this beautiful girlfriend called Rita..Rita na very fine babe and very expensive too omor I just fit observe…in fact I don’t have any babe back then cos where I wan see money dey maintain babe me wey my mama still dey feed…I just dey…so as e dey go…I initially thought Felix was from a rich family that’s why he spends like that but I find out that he was from a poor family and same thing goes for SOJ..omor where this guys come dey see money dey ball up and down…I just dey reason say I got to follow them reason so they go fit tell me how money dey come…we continue our friendship and school keeps going and you know lectures upon lectures..I do attend classes regularly though ok or I no wan get issue..every weekend was always exiting cos my pals always take me out to flex and I really love the ginger…so one day while we were at a bar me,Felix and SOj..I decided to speak out and confronted them to tell me how they managed to get money to flex like this and their parnent are not that rich…
Me:Felix my guy I be wan ask you all while how do you get the money you spend..abeg show your guy way oh you know I can barely afford anything whenever we go out
Felix:*smiles* jimmy you really wan know
SOj:Jim Jim so you self wan dey catch fish yourself abi
Me:yes o my guys..I want to live a comfortable live in school too…I can’t even talk to all this girls so I no get shi shi and I no like embarrassment..cos na money sure pass these days..
Felix:no worry you be very humble guy I go personally show you how it is..but if you done sabi no betray me oh
Me:I can never do that..am not that kind of person
SOj:Haa that what people say but end up doing another thing..if a cold world you know
Felix:so jimmy you Guss come stay for my side so I can teach you some stuff…
Me:sure I will when should I come
Felix:you can come this Sunday the earlier the better
Me:okay no problem I go show asap..
After the conversation we all chill and left the place together I was very happy and I said to myself finally I be able to as least learn how to make money and have fun omor jimmy go run town oh…ama rock…

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:10am On Dec 10, 2022
On Sunday I moved to Felix apartment he lived in a well furnished three bedroom apartment nice environment..omor everywhere cool..big size tv..sound system..laptop..air conditioner, fridge well stocked,everywhere set Mehn I just dey happy low key…I greeted Felix and we shake as usual
Felix:jimmy my guy..welcome put your stuff for one room there and dey come sitting room make we chill..
Me:okay na
Felix sat in the living room sipping a bottle of Hennessy and pressing his laptop..with the music on a high volume…so I went to join him and a grab a glass and pour myself a drink too..yeah that was how it all began…Felix began to explain everything about the internet to me and how it all started and the fact that it as Been around for a while but a lot of people don’t know about it…the game has been around as Far back as 2005 but most people don’t know much about it and don’t even have access to the internet unlike now that or very easy…you access internet anywhere as long as you get data and browsing phone….it all started with the popular yahoo mail..where you send mails out to unknown and non suspicious people mostly white…now felix told me they are different categories the normal dating scam which of the popular and easy one,then other like carting,loading,lotto,and other ones…but he said the one he is mostly into is dating and also loading too where he takes out money from account and all…I was very interested in the dating and romance type of scam…cos am a lover boy and very romantic it was very easy for me cos I know all the means and how to get anyone to fall in love with me…now after he explained that I will have to register different profile on dating sites..and begin chatting up potential clients aka MAGA…he told am gonna need a better phone and a good laptop as well …omo me wey dey use Nokia phone how I wan take do am like this…but the part I was most interested about is how to get the money into my account here in Naija so he told me that he has people over there in the UK or USA who helps him to pick funds and send it over here…back then he make use of western union and moneygram to receive funds from his client and those were the popular mode to collect funds back then no PayPal,cash app or nothing..he also told me he has people that work in the banks here that can help him receive the money and send it straight to his account without him stepping out…all his needs to send to them his “MTCN”and that’s it…for those that have started early you will know what MTCN means….omor I was amazed and I can’t start to make money and flex…I want that bag too…so I tell Felix say I go start immediately but he say he will also teach me how to chat with them magas and when I can start asking for money too….but I need to get the devices I need i asap…so I begged Felix to help me out …he dashed me one of his blackberry phone and small laptop like that with modem omor I was freak*** happy…i thanked felix and told him we gonna be real gees for life…after few weeks of severe Tutorial and steady grinding I got my first hit aka cashout as it generally know…an amount of $500 although it wasn’t much but omor I was so happy…I never made that kind of amount before in my life …where I wan see am …I was Bleep***g gracefully and yeah that was my lifestyle as a gee began everything about me start to change I mean everything…….

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by dettolgel: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2022
Oga come continue
Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Buhari4sale: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2022
Blueace247:

Oloribu

Why you dey curse am? It dey your body.

Do you know how many problems you've got on your table before cursing another man for choosing what he think he's good for him
Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Buhari4sale: 7:29am On Dec 10, 2022
Ìwọ, continue jare

wfjimmytobby:
On Sunday I moved to Felix apartment he lived in a well furnished three bedroom apartment nice environment..omor everywhere cool..big size tv..sound system..laptop..air conditioner, fridge well stocked,everywhere set Mehn I just dey happy low key…I greeted Felix and we shake as usual
Felix:jimmy my guy..welcome put your stuff for one room there and dey come sitting room make we chill..
Me:okay na
Felix sat in the living room sipping a bottle of Hennessy and pressing his laptop..with the music on a high volume…so I went to join him and a grab a glass and pour myself a drink too..yeah that was how it all began…Felix began to explain everything about the internet to me and how it all started and the fact that it as Been around for a while but a lot of people don’t know about it…the game has been around as Far back as 2005 but most people don’t know much about it and don’t even have access to the internet unlike now that or very easy…you access internet anywhere as long as you get data and browsing phone….it all started with the popular yahoo mail..where you send mails out to unknown and non suspicious people mostly white…now felix told me they are different categories the normal dating scam which of the popular and easy one,then other like carting,loading,lotto,and other ones…but he said the one he is mostly into is dating and also loading too where he takes out money from account and all…I was very interested in the dating and romance type of scam…cos am a lover boy and very romantic it was very easy for me cos I know all the means and how to get anyone to fall in love with me…now after he explained that I will have to register different profile on dating sites..and begin chatting up potential clients aka MAGA…he told am gonna need a better phone and a good laptop as well …omo me wey dey use Nokia phone how I wan take do am like this…but the part I was most interested about is how to get the money into my account here in Naija so he told me that he has people over there in the UK or USA who helps him to pick funds and send it over here…back then he make use of western union and moneygram to receive funds from his client and those were the popular mode to collect funds back then no PayPal,cash app or nothing..he also told me he has people that work in the banks here that can help him receive the money and send it straight to his account without him stepping out…all his needs to send to them his “MTCN”and that’s it…for those that have started early you will know what MTCN means….omor I was amazed and I can’t start to make money and flex…I want that bag too…so I tell Felix say I go start immediately but he say he will also teach me how to chat with them magas and when I can start asking for money too….but I need to get the devices I need i asap…so I begged Felix to help me out …he dashed me one of his blackberry phone and small laptop like that with modem omor I was freak*** happy…i thanked felix and told him we gonna be real gees for life…after few weeks of severe Tutorial and steady grinding I got my first hit aka cashout as it generally know…an amount of $500 although it wasn’t much but omor I was so happy…I never made that kind of amount before in my life …where I wan see am …I was Bleep***g gracefully and yeah that was my lifestyle as a gee began everything about me start to change I mean everything…….
Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 12:41am On Dec 13, 2022
So after I made my first money I mean my first cashout of $500 I was eager to make more..my desire for a lavish life start to rise slowly.I celebrated with Felix we both went out to a nice location and chill then I got back to work and start to push harder..I hustle late at night and sometimes I miss early lectures which I don’t use to before but who cares na money sure pass and for a new gee guy like me I got a lot to cover…so after some weeks of nursing magas online…I hit another jackpot this time around it was more than my first hit..this particular Maye sent me $5000 and another sent me $3500 all in one week…at this point I feel like I have arrived in the game…Omor i said it to myself I don dey hama small small oh…Felix was so happy that I made progress in such a short time and SOj was happy too…he told me that am a fast learner and I will surely hit more if I don’t loose guard…now after hitting this amount of cashout I changed my hostel..omor na one BQ like that I rent for off campus…I sharply switch go rent better apartment asap..furnish am well and get all the gadgets I need phones,laptops,fridge,latest clothes ,shoes,wrist watch everything wey I need…omor school come sweet..I don pay for all the handouts and ever damn bill for school and I no longer request money from mama again unlike before…everything set and I continue to dey bomb dey go no time to dull just like the popular quote*the dice keeps rolling*steady grinding*…has I keep working online different type of sites and formats keeps coming which I immediately followed and open multiple profiles on all the latest dating apps..the game was still fresh back then so there was no much traffic online so it was more easy to get magas unlike now wey things don tight like madt…so after some times exam was around the corner and the semester was about to end…I hit another cashout of about $10000 yeah I couldn’t flex much cos exam was coming and I need to prepare am still focus on my education even though I was into the game now…fast forward after I was through with my first semester exam yeah I was free and it was time to flex I didn’t go home immediately I stayed on campus hanging out with my gees Felix and Soj…we went clubbing on a steady and for the first time in my life I was able to afford to buy Hennessy and marteli in the club with my own money omor e just dey sweet me…on one particular night we were at the club..Felix decided that he wanted to spoil me since I was a big boy now he needs to show me what big boys do..he called some sexy looking girls with very nice shape like two and introduce me to them as his close friend…
Felix:babes how va na my friend jimmy be this una go help me treat am well tonight he dey always do like novice I want make you blend am
Lol me was just observing and after Felix talked to them..they both came and sat beside me and start to rub my head and all..one even grabbed my balls and I screamed..Felix and soj was just laughing at me…and after I take some shots of Hennessy that night..I decided to go lodge with the two girls that Felix gave me and omor for the first time in my life…I had twosome..it was very interesting…I had a good time all through the night damn those girls were pros..they handled me really well with different styles and they gave me a nice head too…Mehn good times good times…after severe rounds I slept of and woke up in the morning..settle the girls with cash and they were on there way..I had a shower and room service bought breakfast for me..I called Felix and Soj and they told me they also had some girls with them too and they will be checking out soon cos they have a location to go and I said Ok…so after I was done at the hotel I checked out and went to my apartment and chilled for the day…most students have start to go home cos the exam was done and we on break already but I was still talking my time and chilling in school meanwhile staying active in the game….

2 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Uchenna10(m): 6:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Candidlady:
Lemme park here..

Lol..aproko..

Candid aw fr

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Uchenna10(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
wfjimmytobby:
So after I made my first money I mean my first cashout of $500 I was eager to make more..my desire for a lavish life start to rise slowly.I celebrated with Felix we both went out to a nice location and chill then I got back to work and start to push harder..I hustle late at night and sometimes I miss early lectures which I don’t use to before but who cares na money sure pass and for a new gee guy like me I got a lot to cover…so after some weeks of nursing magas online…I hit another jackpot this time around it was more than my first hit..this particular Maye sent me $5000 and another sent me $3500 all in one week…at this point I feel like I have arrived in the game…Omor i said it to myself I don dey hama small small oh…Felix was so happy that I made progress in such a short time and SOj was happy too…he told me that am a fast learner and I will surely hit more if I don’t loose guard…now after hitting this amount of cashout I changed my hostel..omor na one BQ like that I rent for off campus…I sharply switch go rent better apartment asap..furnish am well and get all the gadgets I need phones,laptops,fridge,latest clothes ,shoes,wrist watch everything wey I need…omor school come sweet..I don pay for all the handouts and ever damn bill for school and I no longer request money from mama again unlike before…everything set and I continue to dey bomb dey go no time to dull just like the popular quote*the dice keeps rolling*steady grinding*…has I keep working online different type of sites and formats keeps coming which I immediately followed and open multiple profiles on all the latest dating apps..the game was still fresh back then so there was no much traffic online so it was more easy to get magas unlike now wey things don tight like madt…so after some times exam was around the corner and the semester was about to end…I hit another cashout of about $10000 yeah I couldn’t flex much cos exam was coming and I need to prepare am still focus on my education even though I was into the game now…fast forward after I was through with my first semester exam yeah I was free and it was time to flex I didn’t go home immediately I stayed on campus hanging out with my gees Felix and Soj…we went clubbing on a steady and for the first time in my life I was able to afford to buy Hennessy and marteli in the club with my own money omor e just dey sweet me…on one particular night we were at the club..Felix decided that he wanted to spoil me since I was a big boy now he needs to show me what big boys do..he called some sexy looking girls with very nice shape like two and introduce me to them as his close friend…
Felix:babes how va na my friend jimmy be this una go help me treat am well tonight he dey always do like novice I want make you blend am
Lol me was just observing and after Felix talked to them..they both came and sat beside me and start to rub my head and all..one even grabbed my balls and I screamed..Felix and soj was just laughing at me…and after I take some shots of Hennessy that night..I decided to go lodge with the two girls that Felix gave me and omor for the first time in my life…I had twosome..it was very interesting…I had a good time all through the night damn those girls were pros..they handled me really well with different styles and they gave me a nice head too…Mehn good times good times…after severe rounds I slept of and woke up in the morning..settle the girls with cash and they were on there way..I had a shower and room service bought breakfast for me..I called Felix and Soj and they told me they also had some girls with them too and they will be checking out soon cos they have a location to go and I said Ok…so after I was done at the hotel I checked out and went to my apartment and chilled for the day…most students have start to go home cos the exam was done and we on break already but I was still talking my time and chilling in school meanwhile staying active in the game….

Complete it my guy

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 11:42pm On Dec 16, 2022
The story continues…….
So after spending some time chilling at school I decided to go home and see my mum..I arranged my bag locked door and went to the park to take a bus home..omor I never get enough money to buy car na wetin dey my mind next be that I wan buy car..after I reached home mama was happy to see her don return from school..she immediately noticed changes in me..the clothes I wore..my new phone and everything…I firstly sat down and relax and mama prepared a nice meal for me and after that she begins to ask me how is everything at school and if there is no problem..she also asked me where I got all the money to buy new phone and very a laptop..she said”jimmy you have really changed oh..hope you didn’t join bad gang at school..hmm jimmy tell me you know am your mother you can always tell me anything”..I said mama I meet two rich friends in school and they are the ones helping me out with everything and we are not close friends…and that I didn’t join any gang in school…mama was relieved after hearing this from me and she told me to be very careful…omor I no fit tell mama say na game I dey I Guss keep am low key to myself…it was nice spending time with my mum again I missed her so much…while at home I continued working online as usual non stop things were going smoothly and my clients were responding well….I was always chatting and talking to felix and SOj frequently it was really nice..at this point..I started having big dreams..my greed for money increased cause I wanted to buy a lot of luxurious things as them big boys do…I use to be a humble and cool person but it seems am starting to change..am becoming rude and proud well I guess na so e dey do pesin wey just start..I start to be get busy online and I can hardly even wash my clothes had to start giving them to dry cleaners to help me do and I pay them off…

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Pickmycall: 2:38am On Dec 17, 2022
Guys who do fraud hate it when other of their fraud friends also defraud them.
They will buy Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts with a huge followers to use in carryingout fraudulent activities because they cannot open a new account due to ban on them.The seller will hack the accounts back from them and sell to other scammer they will start attacking the seller.It has results to death and maim.Meanwhile,they don't know the mood they have put the foreigners that they have been scaming all those while.

4 Likes

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Uchenna10(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2022
Pickmycall:
Guys who do fraud hate it when other of their fraud friends also defraud them.
They will buy Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts with a huge followers to use in carryingout fraudulent activities because they cannot open a new account due to ban on them.The seller will hack the accounts back from them and sell to other scammer they will start attacking the seller.It has results to death and maim.Meanwhile,they don't know the mood they have put the foreigners that they have been scaming all those while.

I hope say u don stop fraud I...cos you're buying gift cards...

The game don hard now my guy, person go bomb,to see client na problem..

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Pickmycall: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2022
Uchenna10:

I hope say u don stop fraud I...cos you're buying gift cards...

The game don hard now my guy, person go bomb,to see client na problem..
What is gift card?I don't know what it is use for.
Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by Uchenna10(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2022
Pickmycall:

Ask efcc

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 5:16am On Dec 18, 2022
Pickmycall:
it is generally use to buy stuff online..and you can also trade it for cash

1 Like

Re: How The Game(internet Scam)almost Ruined My Life by wfjimmytobby(m): 6:25am On Dec 18, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]my stay at home was very nice..I was chilling and hustling too no time..base on the kind of lifestyle i live now..I start to meet and hangout real gees in the Hood and other places..start to get more fame and respect in the hood cos boy now looking fresh lol..I started gaining more confidence and I started chilling with them sexy ladies now unlike before wey I broke die…I no fit afford carry babe go flex where I wan see..but most girl wey I dey chill with na just flex,sex and money nothing serious and I be dey reason say make me too get serious babe Normal wey we go dey gather dey…funny thing is that am not even thinking of investment or saving nah how to flex full my head…I don’t blame myself sha cos guys around me self na flex full there and moreover I just started the game….after sometime school was about to resume again I was so freaking happy…can’t wait to get back on campus again and be with my guys ..omor lecture no even dey my head lol I don dey turn unserious student small small…But my mind still dey book sha I no too loose guard…facts is the game will give you fast funds but it will change your character,change your mindset and make you think money is easy to come by..thereby making you reckless and wasteful..Seems there is a kind of spirit involved but na so e be you no fit have total control

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Set Police-Post Ablaze Over Killing Of Okada Man. / Killings And Cultism In UAM (uni Agric Makurdi) with photos / Court Drops Case Against Goat In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.