Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State (26922 Views)

Delta Pays ₦‎130 Billion Out Of ₦‎465 Billion Inherited Debt / DSS Releases 5 #BuhariMustGo Activists Arrested At Dunamis Church (Pictures) / Dapo Okubadejo: Ogun State Paid ₦20 Billion Out Of its Debt In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State by pquaver(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Cherez:

If youve got time, go through my posts I have always been from Anambra state & grew up in OSHA.
They can align with fraudulent people?
Who is the fraudulent person?
Even Ngige stole but he worked at least better than UBAH brothers.
As if the almighty Dora Akunyili whom was liked more didn't loose against Ngige?
Igbos don't vote based on likes/love
Do we love OJUKWU? YES
How many elections did he win in the East? None

We based vote on emotions.. It is a fact you can deceive other people from other tribe but me that is Igbo and grew up in o town and lived in the east. You cannot convince me otherwise of what I have seen first hand..

2.. You seem not to differentiate the era of clear rigging and a little bit of decent electoral process we have had.. Ojukwu lost in the era of result writing.. He will never lose now in a senatorial contest but again Igbo will not vote him in a party they do not like but he come to pdp you will see story will change.. Bro leave that thing me and know the truth
Re: EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State by abdulizom(m): 5:10pm On Jun 13, 2020
SO EEFC HAS BECOME FAAC, TOO MANY PEOPLE REACTING WITHOUT REASONING IN THIS FLATFORM.

EFCC WILL JUST DEBIT AN ACCOUNT AND CREDIT STATE GOVERNMENT FOR SALARY PAYMENT.

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH
Re: EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State by Cherez: 10:54pm On Jun 13, 2020
pquaver:

We based vote on emotions.. It is a fact you can deceive other people from other tribe but me that is Igbo and grew up in o town and lived in the east. You cannot convince me otherwise of what I have seen first hand..

2.. You seem not to differentiate the era of clear rigging and a little bit of decent electoral process we have had.. Ojukwu lost in the era of result writing.. He will never lose now in a senatorial contest but again Igbo will not vote him in a party they do not like but he come to pdp you will see story will change.. Bro leave that thing me and know the truth
So you saying Ojukwu will loose in party other than PDP? you're so pointless
Did Peter Obi & Obiano not win outside PDP?
Did Okorocha ever win under PDP?
Era of clear rigging? Rig election at ONUKWU's doormouth? With the will & authority he wielded then?
Oga Ngige also beat Dora hands down, that wasn't rigging or are you saying the APC rigged that too?
You're yet to prove to me votes based on emotions
Re: EFCC Releases ₦5.7 Billion Out Of ₦7.9 Billion Seized From Okorocha To Imo State by Cherez: 10:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
pquaver:
. Did Peter Obi win under pdp? Okorocha was under 1st tenure Apga because of his philanthropy and Under APC because of his first term achievement.. It is simple as that.. Pdp has not won in Anambra because Apga is formidable and when the almost made a mistake to think pdp has conscience to thing we are against APC and both have Igbo supporting Jonathan pdp show them pepper and rig them shege.. Umeh had to go to court to reclaim his mandate after APC won since that time Apga has learnt to give pdp arms length
Yeah right, what's your point then?
I didn't get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Victor Edoror: Malami Instructed IGP, DG DSS To Provide Us With Security / Police, Customs Officers Feared Dead As Gunmen Attack Checkpoints In Enugu / Video From APC Mega Rally In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.