Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,200 members, 7,953,740 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

First Bank How True Is This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank How True Is This? (505 Views)

Authorization Failed Zenith Bank [how To Resolve Issues] / Alat By Wema Bank - How To Make More Than #10,000 Easily With Nigeria's Digital / Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank How True Is This? by donyfrank: 9:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Last Friday I got a call from one Ijeoma. She called my name and said she is calling from First bank ..................... road branch.

That the bank is doing customers update, especially for those that are on salary, so that I will be eligible to be among those that will get a loan from CBN.

She asked me where I am working and was reluctant to tell her, and I told her to send all the questions via my email. She said Ok.

I went online to do research via her number, and behold she is a First Bank employee, I search on facebook, and its the same; 1st bank employee.

Please is there anything like that?

Even I used another line to call her and she confirms that she work with First bank.
Re: First Bank How True Is This? by SUPERPACK: 9:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
Go to the bank and meet her.
Re: First Bank How True Is This? by dingbang(m): 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2020
SUPERPACK:
gbam!

Dear nairalanders, No bank will call you to ask you for your details via phone call, if they need your information, you will be asked to visit the nearest branch. Be wise.
Re: First Bank How True Is This? by donyfrank: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
SUPERPACK:
I would love to go there, but I am outside the state now.

but anytime i visit, I will go to there.

I have her pictures, both from whatsapp and facebook
Re: First Bank How True Is This? by aaking(m): 10:02pm On Jun 11, 2020
donyfrank:

I would love to go there, but I am outside the state now.

but anytime i visit, I will go to there.

I have her pictures, both from whatsapp and facebook

D picture u c is not her picture. Shine your eye and listen to wat d elders says
Re: First Bank How True Is This? by BossJamal: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
You can also make enquiries in any available branch in your present place. Show them the staff and details. They should have staff database. For goodness sake be street wise na angry

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Product/service You Want To Market? / See Picture Of The Anambra Man Who Used His Brother As A Collateral In Pakistan / How Abundant Hub Income Work.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.