Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P (1118 Views)

Ghana’s Central Bank Suspends FX Licenses Of GT Bank And First Bank / How Ex-MD, CFO Defrauded Bank PHB N25.7bn – Justice Okunnu / Man Closes Company Account With GT Bank Over Innoson Saga(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by joymonday09: 10:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Mr. Innocent Chukwuma, the Anambra-born industrialist and Chairman of Innoson Nigeria Limited, may have succeeded playing the victim with his arrest, on Tuesday, by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), but there are clear indications that he attempted to defraud Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBank) through forgery of documents. Mr. Chukwuma was released on bail on Thursday. Part of Mr.
https://www.ireporteronline.com/innoson-vs-gt-bank-industrialist-defrauded-bank-bullied-efcc-police-courts-political-connections/

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by ManMountain(m): 10:39am On Dec 24, 2017
Innonson like Ifeanyi Ubah is a fraudster now using his tribe to play victim

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by IgbotiicGirL(f): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2017
What is u guys problem sef ..can't u guys let this matter to die
Both gtb and innoson went to magistrate court innoson won

Gtb and innoson went to customary court innoson won

But of then went to high court innoson won again

Instead of Gtb to use their common sense they went and carry efcc because he has friend and big daddy at top to ruin his fellow Man's business
Because DAT is wat losers does

Gtb is just a pained loser

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by IgbotiicGirL(f): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:
Innonson like Ifeanyi Ubah is a fraudster now using his tribe to play victim

U know ur tribe are naturally frusdsters

That is wat they do in Europe and US

Everybody knows dat

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by ManMountain(m): 10:50am On Dec 24, 2017
IgbotiicGirL:

U know ur tribe are naturally frusdsters

That is wat they do in Europe and US

Everybody knows dat

Innonson is a thief that is using ibo senators and ibo govt officials to escape justice, but sooner that later, he will pay for the goods he cleared without endorsed shipping documents from the bank

Meanwhile go back to nursery school

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by BLACKdagger: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

Innonson is a thief that is using ibo senators and ibo govt officials to escape justice, but sooner that later, he will pay for the goods he cleared without endorsed shipping documents from the bank
Meanwhile go back to nursery school

A Yoruba man cannot be honest in his Life.
Even if Jesus Christ owns innoson u would still call him a fraudster.
Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by ChimaAgbalajob: 11:23am On Dec 24, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Those fraudsters in GTB that illegally withdrew more than N1 billion naira from INNOSON company operating account must pay back the money with interest.

Nigeria is filled with thieves working in places like GTB. How can you be pilfering from your customer's deposit?

Social media lies will not save you. You must pay back the money you stole from the company's account.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by ManMountain(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2017
BLACKdagger:

The idiot flew over ibo run mushroom banks like fidelity and diamond banks to come and defraud a yoruba run bank.

Let him bring out the copies of the endorsed Bill of Lading he cleared the goodd with

Innonson is a thief

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by BLACKdagger: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

[s]The idiot flew over run mushroom banks like fidelity and diamond banks to come and defraud a yoruba run bank.
Let him bring out the copies of the endorsed Bill of Lading he cleared the goodd with
Innonson is a thief [/s]

Hehehe u have shown how nintelligent and recessed u are. grin. INNOSSON won ur GT FRAUD bank handsdown 4times 4 differnt courts. grin

Stop playing video games and Telemundoand..
But do more of news rading and watching.
U re no longer a kid.

GT.FRAUD IS A CRIMINAL BANK BRO!.
But they shot themselvs ind foot robbing the wrong person.
Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by ManMountain(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
BLACKdagger:

[s]Hehehe u have shown how nintelligent and recessed u are. grin. INNOSSON won ur GT FRAUD bank handsdown 4times 4 differnt courts. grin

Stop playing video games and Telemundoand..
But do more of news rading and watching.
U re no longer a kid.

GT.FRAUD IS A CRIMINAL BANK BRO!.
But they shot themselvs ind foot robbing the wrong person.[/s]

Have you all finished closing you yeye accounts? What happened to all your noise.

The only banks you can pull down are Fidelity and Diamond banks

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by wakaman: 1:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
As usual
Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by BLACKdagger: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

[s]Have you all finished closing you yeye accounts? What happened to all your noise.
The only banks you can pull down are Fidelity and Diamond banks[/s]

Have u finished begging igbos to stop closing.?. grin.
YEYE dey smell.
Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by ManMountain(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Have u finished begging igbos to stop closing.?. grin.
YEYE dey smell.

Heheehehehehheheheh ibos are funny, so you think anyone care if ibos close their kobo kobo savings account with GTBank?
You guys suffer a strain of delusion that need to be study closely.

The numbers of gtbank branches on mainland Lagos is certainly more than if not doubled the total numbers of GTbank branches in your iboland

Dem never born the ibo man that can hurt GTbank that is spread across Africa, Europe and America.

Why your thieving innonson jumped past all your ibo banks to come to a yoruba bank? He knows they have the best correspondence banks in europe, america and asia.

Fuccking tribalists grin
Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by BLACKdagger: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

Heheehehehehheheheh ibos are funny, so you think anyone care if ibos close their kobo kobo savings account with GTBank?
You guys suffer a strain of delusion that need to be study closely.
The numbers of gtbank branches on mainland Lagos is certainly more than if not doubled the total numbers of GTbank branches in your iboland
Dem never born the ibo man that can hurt GTbank that is spread across Africa, Europe and America.

Why your thieving innonson jumped past all your ibo banks to come to a yoruba bank? He knows they have the best correspondence banks in europe, america and asia.
Fuccking tribalists grin

Hehehehe... see copy cat. grin
I swear i didnt read ur trash..
BTW I dont expwct u to accept it..because i know lying and denying is a norm fron that region.

I takes 1 out of every 1000000 to see an honest man as this from u people.
YORUBAS should go and thank this man.
He saved gtb grin.

Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by ManMountain(m): 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Hehehehe... see copy cat. grin
I swear i didnt read ur trash..
BTW I dont expwct u to accept it..because i know lying and denying is a norm fron that region.

I takes 1 out of every 1000000 to see an honest man as this from u people.
YORUBAS should go and thank this man.
He saved gtb grin.

I swear you are smoking a dangerous stuff

So gtbank is not going down because a jonathan lackey tweeted ?
You see why Nigerians don't take igbos serious? You have NEVER see through any of your threats in Nigeria
You are all weakling that thrive on noise making on social media grin
Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by BLACKdagger: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

[s]I swear you are smoking a dangerous stuff
So gtbank is not going down because a jonathan lackey tweeted ?
You see why Nigerians don't take igbos serious? You have NEVER see through any of your threats in Nigeria
You are all weakling that thrive on noise making on social media grin

Hehehhehe.. who doesnt know yorubas are chameleons.. grin
Even id Jesus own innoson.. u people still wont say the truth on them matter..
Neva seen such an envious and untrustworthy people in my life.

Go and thank him. grin
[/s]

Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by ManMountain(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
BLACKdagger:

Hehehhehe.. who doesnt know yorubas are chameleons.. grin
Even id Jesus own innoson.. u people still wont say the truth on them matter..
Neva seen such an envious and untrustworthy people in my life.

Go and thank him. grin
[/s]

You can see how confused you are ? grin
Re: Innoson Vs GT Bank: How Industrialist Defrauded Bank And Bullied The EFCC, The P by BLACKdagger: 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
ManMountain:

You can see how confused you are ? grin

Hehehe unintelligent fellow..
I just indirectly told u a picture paints a thousand words.
Mu.mu. grin

Any intellingent person pls.?

(1) (Reply)

Study & Work Abroad With IELTS / Mrsngozikalu Is A Fraud / Upwork Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.