Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities (18211 Views)

Over 1900 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists Released Back Into Communities – NDA / 601 Repentant Boko Haram Members Graduate In Gombe, Reintegrated Into Society / Video: Guns Being Smuggled Into Communities Hidden Inside Vegetable Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Ezmans: 6:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Tallesty1:
This is what happens when you elect bokoharam spokesperson as a president.
So they can't take these people to court?
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by gentlesmithugo(m): 6:55am On Jun 12, 2020
ANY SANE PERSON THAT STILL JOINS THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS NOTHING BUT A BIG FOOL.WHAT IS THE ESSENCE OF FIGHTING WITH YOUR LIFE TO CAPTURE THIS BASTARDS,ONLY FOR THEM TO RELEASED AND REINTEGRATED BACK INTO THE SOCIETY.WHAT A USELESS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by semyman: 6:56am On Jun 12, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Islam,religion of war,dispute,suffering that have brainwashed and implanted bad doctrine,value and theory into its followers
Perverts
Is it Islam that is the Nigerian military?
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 12, 2020
Folks blame the ethnic group that brought this devil to power. Blame the so called learned that rigged election to bring this man to power. Blame the zombies, one of them is that foolish dead meat seller from Tiv that comes here to defend him.

They will avoid the thread.

3 Likes

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Jostoman: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2020
I see sense in this their move but only if doesn't backfire later. Atleast they will be able to identify the other Boko Haram member when they see them in their community.
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by semyman: 7:05am On Jun 12, 2020
Illiteracy is an unfortunate disease capable of doing more harm than good if not treated.

There are internationally accepted protocol and procedures on the treatment of a captured enemy or an enemy that has surrendered in a war or prisoners of war if you like.

Nigeria is fighting a war with the Boko Haram and those protocols are only just being obeyed and respected.

Ignorance is not an excuse, get knowledge

1 Like

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Vergin201(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Allahu Akbar grin

They shall continue the cause of Allah in the Nigerian Army grin grin grin
............ May thunder faya u nd ur family.... May ur family b scattered jus like the families these useless boys called bokoharam scattered.... Foolish fool from a foolish fool
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by israelmao(m): 7:11am On Jun 12, 2020
Buhari came to set his people free.

1 Like

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2020
When the Grand Commander of Boko is also C-in-C of the entire Army tongue

1 Like

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Lastlook: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Judolisco:
U see what we are talking about, no reasonable government will start releasing terrorists while still at war....... I blame the soldiers still fighting... Wasted effort... If you are releasing terrorists pls release all Nigerian inmates or prisoners regardless of their crimes

If you are releasing terrorists pls release all Nigerian inmates or prisoners regardless of their crimes - True talk. So they can release Boko Haram that take life but can't release others

1 Like

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by ACE1010: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2020
You don't temp monkeys with banana, do you?? If you know you know undecided kiss kiss undecided kiss undecided
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by InvertedHammer: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2020
/

After the decimation by the Malian military, Boko Haram is running short of able-bodied fighters. Their godfather Buhari came to the rescue to relieve those in the field from tactical exhaustion.

/

1 Like

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 12, 2020
Tomorrow they will call it IPOB PROPAGANDA when Nnamdi Kanu takes this news to U.S

1 Like

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:31am On Jun 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
603 "Repentant" animals to be reintegrated into the communities they destroyed.

Grade 8 zombies all over this forum defending the gross stupidity of this government, I pray for you and your family this morning, May "Repentant" Boko Haram animals be reintegrated into your household before this year comes to an end....

Say a loud "Amen"
Those defending it are just different arms of bokoharam. They are "repentant bokoharam" too and they were reintegrated into the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Mayng01(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2020
There was a country called Nigeria.
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2020
the punishment continues for our costly mistake.

1 Like

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by ezegenigbonine: 7:37am On Jun 12, 2020
Correction, 603 buhari foot soldiers fighters

1 Like

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by humilitypays(m): 7:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Buhari is a terrorist!

Nigerians should save their tears because they elected a man Boko Haram appointed as their worthy spokesman to become Nigeria's President, so what do you expect

Buhari is a hardcore Islamic extremist, and that is why Muslims love him.

Buhari is using his position as President to fight the cause of Islam and to expand Fulani dominance in Nigeria politically, militarily and community wise.

He introduced this programme in 2016 shortly after he was elected President for a reason.

I fear who no fear Buhari and his goons!

Terrorist in Chief of Nigerian Armed Forces cry

Allahu Akbar undecided

1 Like

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by OdefaGirl(f): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2020
These guys must be joking

1 Like

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by youneedjesus: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2020
Which community? The one that they used their hands to destroy? What they need is Jesus the only way.
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by xynerise: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2020
This is why Boko Haram can never finish in Nigeria because they keep going back
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Exmilitant(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2020
Jostoman:
I see sense in this their move but only if doesn't backfire later. Atleast they will be able to identify the other Boko Haram member when they see them in their community.
Don't mind the useless wailers. Did you know most of these guys were kidnapped from their communities? Most of them are uni student, graduates, farmers, some had one form of businesses or the other and they were all forced to join and engage in all of their masters nefarious activities. You expect the government to kill them of for what they were forced to do? I have been down that lane before, i know the yearning to be forgiven. I know the yearning to be free.
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Advancedman(m): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2020
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Murketeer: 7:59am On Jun 12, 2020
Exmilitant:
Don't mind the useless wailers. Did you know most of these guys were kidnapped from their communities? Most of them are uni student, graduates, farmers, some had one form of businesses or the other and they were all forced to join and engage in all of their masters nefarious activities. You expect the government to kill them of for what they were forced to do? I have been down that lane before, i know the yearning to be forgiven. I know the yearning to be free.
You are not thinking straight
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by olax02(m): 8:00am On Jun 12, 2020
Please, they should leave them to reunite with their people in north ooo....1914..bad historical day and date in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by fadar095(m): 8:09am On Jun 12, 2020
I still believe there's nothing they can do to convince a terrorist..... A terrorist will always be terrorist
Terrorist can pretend to be anything, some can even to be men of God (just the way the launched this recent attack in Borno) Nigeria government shouldn't put the life of his citizen in dismay

Nigeria government should gat sense
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Badonasty(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2020
That’s why the war won’t end and I’ve noticed something in Nigeria we the good ones don’t get attention from government but once you become a militant,terrorist or become a thorn in their flesh na dem go dey beg you with money
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by laidima88(m): 8:19am On Jun 12, 2020
fake news
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by Achizzy7: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2020
How on Earth did i found my self in dis country !!!

RIP to all the soldiers dat lost der lives in d cos of this fight...

Me i can neva loss a drop of blood fr this sh*t hole
Re: DHQ: 603 Repentant Boko Haram Fighters To Be Reintegrated Into Communities by JTCHI: 8:32am On Jun 12, 2020
I disappear from this zoo country and appear in Biafra

next year IJN, Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Budget:presidency 2 Spend Mor On State House Clinic Than All Teaching Hospitals / "Atiku Is A Control Freak, Returned To His Vomit" - Lauretta Onochie / Benue Pensioners Hold Church Service At Govt House Gate, Vow To Stay Until Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.