Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) (60287 Views)

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) / Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Karlifate: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2020
Cultists that cannot defend their lands against herdsmen attacks.

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 9:53am On Jun 12, 2020
chai amokpala DAT year......when school dey sweet, no be now we children don become something else Rip to the dead
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by sylve11: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Na wa o. embarassed cool
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Say no to cultism
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2020
please my fellow nairalander, I was giving a job from a fellow nairalander because I used to drop account number during that peak lock down period.

she has a free YouTube channel that she talks about everyday to day life's matters.expecially for the female folks.

My job is to get enough persons to subscribe to the channel, it's a free subscription..just a click.to every 50 persons I get,i am to be paid 4 digit figure..
this is better than dropping account numbers here and there..

please my good people of this forum,Help a brother meet his target by just clicking on the subscribe button on the channel..

I will need a name for every subscribers so I can jot down. at the end of the session, she cross check her channel and my list to know who are from me.
please help a brother.
you can DM me the name on 0 7 0 6 4 3 9 0 9 6 0 that's if you can't post your name in a public forum..

I will be very grateful.
see my signature for link
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by xynerise: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2020
They should just disappear abeg. These ones are useless to humanity
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by derealj(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2020
Actually it was the Ifeanyi guy that started the wahala. He went with his guy to that hostel to confront the bad guy with gun. When he fired at the guy and missed, the guy now fired back at him and caught him in the chest. Ifeanyi and his guy escaped, though Ifeanyi was with a gun shot wound. The guy tracked him with the blood trail, found him and finished him off and went away from the hostel. The vigilante guys where still there considering what to do when the guy came back with his gang and opened fire at the gathering, killing Ifeanyi's cousin and a vigilante guy, and injuring others. Cultism doesn't pay, if you have a problem with someone, there are more Civilized ways to settle it.

2 Likes

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2020
agurza:
Biafra in the making

Do you know me before now
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Rotentik19: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2020
I can't remember the last time something pleasant happened in this country. Always bad news.Nigeria is worse than Sodom&Gomorrah. I just hope that God does not give up on Nigeria.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Commanderinpips: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2020
Give400:
Nawao shocked sad

Meanwhile If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes Data!!!

Liar. After you want to withdraw the money they will start giving one excuse such as buy referrals or bring so so and so referrals. Scammers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Mamakimy: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2020
shawnfamous:
look at how People are quick to paint Igbos as terrorists.. like the Yorubas or Hausas have no cult.

I'm not Igbo.. when I see Igbos talk bad about Yoruba, I nod my head. Vice versa.

The sense our parents never had is what we inherited. Stop these Nonsense guys.
thank u jare..this nairalanders comment like kids...i don't knw how dey reason...tribal war here is becoming something else nd d Sw ppo 're quick to attacking SE..for Christ sake we 're old enuf to behave ourselves...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by DennisEche(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2020
Mehn, this one no good, the OT is that if you price you must pay. Seeing those bodies on the ground at the morgue I must confess morticians are really trying. No be beans o
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by drehdinho(m): 10:14am On Jun 12, 2020
Onitsha cults are extremely violent. Southwest thuggery is a baby where you see these guys.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by IgboGirlsFucker: 10:15am On Jun 12, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
because Igbos are misguided fellows who dabble into violence, cultism, rape and all such of evil vices and they're being funded by their Al Qaeda Jewish leader in Israel
Absolutely grin
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by BlogRabbit: 10:16am On Jun 12, 2020
One of these guys the one on Barca jersey used to play ball and game with us while I was a student in the federal polytechnic

Chai so this boy is a cultist set.

Name is chigbo if I recalled well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by ForValour: 10:17am On Jun 12, 2020
Give400:
Nawao shocked sad

Meanwhile If making btw $1 to $15 on watching videos is not a bad idea then what are u waiting for..

Check my signature

Its not a scam and u don't need any money to start....all u need is just data!!!!

Yes Data!!!
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU BEEN PAID?
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Rotentik19: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2020
iamfrankoben:
Your As bleeped Ewedu and Amala Father from the brownroof Republic did not teach u how to reason well.. The Brownroof has the highest number of cult related violence in the entire West Africa
Another miscreant spotted ! No surprises though, a boy that was brought up to beat his father and rape his mother and sisters, shouldn't be expected to regard other people's fathers. ANUOFIA. OMO ALE JATI JATI !!! Just quote me and regret the day you were born.
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by IgboGirlsFucker: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2020
chinchonglee:

U re an unfortunate fellow.

I think you're far worse than being unfortunate wink
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by 900winer(m): 10:21am On Jun 12, 2020
Mamakimy:
thank u jare..this nairalanders comment like kids...i don't knw how dey reason...tribal war here is becoming something else nd d Sw ppo 're quick to attacking SE..for Christ sake we 're old enuf to behave ourselves...
Shutup! Osu 1KD SW are quick to attack SE people in your dream, last month there was a similar cult clash in Ikorodu where 3 guyz lost their lives and your people were busy shouting Afonja up and down, now they are returning the favour you are here crying foul.

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Calicoe: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2020
No bleeps given as long as they don't hit innocent people
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by raphy(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2020
make I no talk wetin De my mind.I see cultist are here too.

they know there self.
*walks away from thread*

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by daddio(m): 10:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Give400:
Nawao shocked sad

Check my signature

Yes Data!!!

Have you been paid?
Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2020
IgboGirlsFucker:

I think you're far worse than being unfortunate wink
U want to dig ur grave yourself or you want a special kind of diggers

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by Rotentik19: 10:25am On Jun 12, 2020
SarkinYarki:
I thought black lives mattered bit why are blacks killing themselves the most ?
Good question ! The black man is backward in everything(culture, mentality, governance) that is why the whites do not and will never regard us as human beings. It's shameful !

2 Likes

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 10:27am On Jun 12, 2020
techmo:
lol

after Fulani people... na Ipob people like violence more

Illiterate, if you know the meaning of violence, you will not make such statement

1 Like

Re: Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) by ezegenigbonine: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
because Igbos are misguided fellows who dabble into violence, cultism, rape and all such of evil vices and they're being funded by their Al Qaeda Jewish leader in Israel

slowpoke, maybe professor wale Soyinka who formed major cultism in Nigeria is an IPOB. If you don't know what to say you better keep quiet. You don't need to be a cultist for you to know that the origin of cultism in Nigeria starts from the west. You can ask google

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrests Armed Robbers A Bank, Agip Junction, Portharcourt / Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging / Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.