Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) (64337 Views)

Are There Any Open World Games For Playstation / I Want To Swap My Xbox One WITH fIFA 17 and Ryse For playstation 4 / Best Video Games Of 2017 So Far For Playstation, Xbox And PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by LordTheus(m): 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2020
Palmerbarry:
GTA VI on my mind...
Better think of something else. Rockstar so far has revealed nothing on that front. LoL
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by pquaver(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
25tolife:
xczaxzzzxaxaxaxa

Rain?
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:57am On Jun 13, 2020
sugar daddy kiss
you promised to give me the money na undecided
0KNM:
Can you even afford it. Shioor
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 2:20am On Jun 13, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Almost 500k or above 500k? By the time you add shipping fee it would certainly be around 600k
pray make una yeye naira still get small stamina by the time dem lunch o....
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:32am On Jun 13, 2020
Anytime e reach like 100-200K, and I gallant well enough, I no mind to buy. cheesy

Las las, God no go shame us.

The specs that come with it are mad and worth the price. Make God give me guy wey be gamer like me, abeg.
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:39am On Jun 13, 2020
Muhylonaire:
As I dey like this, na PS 3 dey my mind... Anybody wey fit help me buy with an affordable price biko or make una help me with a legit online market wey I fit buy am for cheap price.

Contact this guy.

https://www.nairaland.com/5911651/uk-used-ps3-super-slim
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:41am On Jun 13, 2020
wintersnow:
My left kidney gotta go for this mehn

Very funny!
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 13, 2020
pquaver:

Rain?
sub zero!

1 Like

Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by Muhylonaire(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Contact this guy.

https://www.nairaland.com/5911651/uk-used-ps3-super-slim

His price is quiet high jare... 55k loun loun...
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Anytime e reach like 100-200K, and I gallant well enough, I no mind to buy. cheesy

Las las, God no go shame us.

The specs that come with it are mad and worth the price. Make God give me guy wey be gamer like me, abeg.
you get me you still dey look for another guy? People nor dey value wetin dem get until dem lose am.
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by Hotspotbro(m): 9:58am On Jun 13, 2020
Explorers, how can i be making games for PS5?
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
I need to get back into gaming
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2020
Muhylonaire:

His price is quiet high jare... 55k loun loun...

Really? I think it's worth it sha. Do you stay in Lagos? If you do, you can check @ Alaba international market. A friend got his PS 3 there few months ago at 40 or so.
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by Muhylonaire(m): 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Really? I think it's worth it sha. Do you stay in Lagos? If you do, you can check @ Alaba international market. A friend got his PS 3 there few months ago at 40 or so.

OK thanks dear
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
ibkayee:
I need to get back to computer programming
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
sirBLUNT:
I need to get back to computer programming
Step on it then
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by chibatov(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
Roon9:

Honda money
Which Honda? Model?
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2020
ibkayee:

Step on it then
I know right..but i can be so lazy sometimes, i seriously need that phython knowledge to build my smart house
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 10:42pm On Jun 13, 2020
sirBLUNT:
I know right..but i can be so lazy sometimes, i seriously need that phython knowledge to build my smart house
You might be like me then, I have moments when I’m really into it, then a have longer moments when I’m too lazy
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by Roon9(m): 11:16pm On Jun 13, 2020
chibatov:
Which Honda? Model?

Baby boy
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by sirBLUNT: 8:59am On Jun 14, 2020
ibkayee:

You might be like me then, I have moments when I’m really into it, then a have longer moments when I’m too lazy
sure i can relate,the passion is there but i can't seem to concentrate my energy on one thing,i am the jack of all trade and master of none

1 Like

Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by andrewtosin(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
You play PlayStation?
ibkayee:
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
You play PlayStation?
Used to
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by andrewtosin(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
Since when? Do you know how to play?
ibkayee:

Used to
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
Since when? Do you know how to play?
Lol do you know me outside of here to be asking since when? grin

Are you asking me if I know how to press the controllers? Since there are many different types of games to play grin

1 Like

Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by andrewtosin(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
You wanted to see if you would lie na. You know I have the ability to detect one cheesy

Knowing the functions of each button, Pressing the buttons in the controllers.

Do you play the football?
ibkayee:

Lol do you know me outside of here to be asking since when? grin

Are you asking me if I know how to press the controllers? Since there are many different types of games to play grin
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
You wanted to see if you would lie na. You know I have the ability to detect one cheesy

Knowing the functions of each button, Pressing the buttons in the controllers.

Do you play the football?
Lol

I don't play football, only fighting and RPG games
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by andrewtosin(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ha! You don fvck up.
Would have initiated virtual game with you cheesy
ibkayee:

Lol

I don't play football, only fighting and RPG games
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
Ha! You don fvck up.
Would have initiated virtual game with you cheesy
Lol I have absolutely no interest in football
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by andrewtosin(m): 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Don't worry when we meet you will develop interest. I will create the interest in you cheesy grin
ibkayee:

Lol I have absolutely no interest in football
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2020
andrewtosin:
Don't worry when we meet you will develop interest. I will create the interest in you cheesy grin
Lol it's unlikely, just can't get into it
Re: Sony Officially Reveals The Full Design For PlayStation 5 (Photos) by andrewtosin(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
I said I will create it. angry
ibkayee:

Lol it's unlikely, just can't get into it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bet9ja Intentionally Delays Payment To Make Users Cancel Their Withdrawals / Fifa 14 Pc September 2014 Transfers / Squad Update / PES 2020 PS2 Download English Version Rom Iso(playstation 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.