Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Interview With Kpmg For Position Of Geologist - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Kpmg For Position Of Geologist (1338 Views)

3 Week Job With KPMG / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Waiting To Resume With KPMG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interview With Kpmg For Position Of Geologist by hadewal1: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2007
HELP.I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TOMMORROW (WED 13 JUNE 2007) BY 2PM WITH KPMG.ITS FOR A POSITION FOR A GEOLOGIST WITH AN OIL COMPANY.
NAIRALANDERS PLS HELP, HOW DOES THEIR INTERVIEW GO.WHATSORT OF QUESTIONS DO THEY ASK, I NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY.

THANKS R4J.GOOD WILL BLESS YOU
I JUST GOT ANOTHER CALL FROM KPMG SAYING THEY ARE RESHEDULING THE INTERVIEW FOR ANOTHER DATE, I HOPE THERE IS NO PROBLEM, THE REASON THEY CITED WAS THAT THEY HAVE JUST RECEIVED NEW BRIEFS FROM THEIR CLIENTS AND THAT THEY WILL GET IN TOUCH WITH ME WHATEVER THE CASE MAY BE,  I AM WORRIED
Re: Interview With Kpmg For Position Of Geologist by R4J(m): 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2007
With KPMG, you have to, firstly, dress smartly. Look clean ( a hair cut, a good shave and an impressive set of clothes will st you apart. Appearance has its points oh!!!!). Next, go on time. Be there about 15mins to time. You should be interviewed at 22 Gerrard Rd, Ikoyi. Expect to be interviewed on the entirety of your job experience. Arm urself with the details of the roles and responsibilities about your job. Prepare for personal questions. They're not just asking about ur abilities but about the way u'l relate to future colleagues. Remember your duties and the challenges you've faced. They like to assess your other/softer abilities. Not just ur geology knowledge base.

Lastly, pls compose urself. Cheers and I pray you get it. Remember, ur halfway there since u got an invite to the interview.

(1) (Reply)

Ib Plc Training Info ! / Fcmb Calling For Test / Graduate Trainees (telecoms)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.