Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Revealed! How to Make Money From Egusi Processing Business Using This Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Revealed! How to Make Money From Egusi Processing Business Using This Machine (1118 Views)

Who Knows This Machine That Makes 6 Dollars Daily / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get This Machine / How I Created Wealth In 4months Using This Machine That Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed! How to Make Money From Egusi Processing Business Using This Machine by lizdammy: 3:47am On Jun 12, 2020
You and I know that one of the most consumed soups is melon aka egusi.

But did you know that you can get involved in the value chain and easily make money?

If you are looking for another source of income, this is for you.

I interviewed an Egusi processor and what he said blew my mind.

He shells egusi seeds daily in tens of bags using a machine.

Ibo people come from the east to buy from him constantly all year round.

Now as for how much he makes, you will be amazed to know.

If interested in the business, kindly contact Dammylove on o7o87787676.

See video of the machine below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaNGz-PMLpQ
Re: Revealed! How to Make Money From Egusi Processing Business Using This Machine by lizdammy: 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thanks for the patronage.
Re: Revealed! How to Make Money From Egusi Processing Business Using This Machine by lizdammy: 11:11am On Aug 19, 2020
Thanks for the patronage.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Always Worrying About Money, Do This Today... / Please Help Am Unable To Withdraw Money From My Account / 3 Daily Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.