Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,433 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Mingle To Marry Platform - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mingle To Marry Platform (1197 Views)

Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing / Female Medical Doctor Advises Husbands To Marry Extra Wife. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mingle To Marry Platform by MingleMarry: 6:55am On Jun 12, 2020
Mingle to Marry is a fast growing singles seeking serious relationship platform on Telegram, due to much demand to expand out reach we have decided to create another avenue to reach more singles in need of a life partner that's why we decided to start our Instagram Page to reach more people
Note we don't do sugar daddy/mummy or sexual hookup, we are strictly lover matchmakers.
You must be Age 23 and above, single and ready for a serious commitment
Follow us on our IG page now @mingle2marry and send us a DM
Free matchmaking for the first 50 people to follow us and Dm
Note we are only on IG for now, we don't run a Facebook, Twitter page.
Follow & Dm now, your life partners awaits you!!!!!!!!
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by MingleMarry: 6:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Mingle to marry

Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by MingleMarry: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2020
MATCHMAKING REQUEST 
Oluwatosin, 25 years and resides in lagos, self employed and yoruba by tribe, AS genotype, good and responsible.
Wishes to meet a Man btw 28-30 years, must be AA genotype and yoruba by tribe
Follow us on IG and send a Dm if you wish to connect......Terms and conditions applies
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by MingleMarry: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2020
MATCHMAKING REQUEST 
Peter obi,34 yrs,Onitsha,Igbo, civil servant, AA genotype,working class/self employed, Igbo by tribe.
Wishes to meet a lady of age 28 to 34, she must hv a sense of dressing, can come from anywhere,and she must be Igbo.
Follow us on IG and send a Dm if you wish to connect......Terms and conditions applies
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by MingleMarry: 6:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Free matchmaking for the first 50 people to follow us and Dm.......terms and conditions apply 
Follow & Dm on IG @mingle2marry now, your life partners awaits you!!!!!!!!
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mingle to marry my name is oluomo sego...im 54 years old...i collect money from transporters for living.....i need to.marry a lady from a reputable home for serious relationship that will lead to.marriage...if you are a ladies and you love us as Street boys pls quote me and let start....
It is only a serious-minded lady that should call me oo
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by sisisioge: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Gforce2015:
Mingle to marry my name is oluomo sego...im 54 years old...i collect money from transporters for living.....i need to.marry a lady from a reputable home for serious relationship that will lead to.marriage...if you are a ladies and you love us as Street boys pls quote me and let start....
It is only a serious-minded lady that should call me oo

Daddy yoo grin

I am 56yrs old. I own a sizeable interest in Lagos BTR busses. My family owns a thriving importer and exporter business. I am a street mama. Should I call you? Forget my age...I dont look my age at all, people often think my grandma and I are sisters...and she's only 80yrs. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by faithfull18(f): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
sisisioge:

Daddy yoo grin

I am 56yrs old. I own a sizeable interest in Lagos BTR busses. My family owns a thriving importer and exporter business. I am a street mama. Should I call you? Forget my age...I dont look my age at all, people often think my grandma and I are sisters...and she's only 80yrs. kiss kiss kiss kiss
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
sisisioge:

Daddy yoo grin

Don't worry both of us are not compatible. But lemme give you one of my moto boys , I'm sure you will like him...he like to smoke weeds and drink alomo. Regularly...you can manage him for your pleasure...if you are interested Dm me for further detail

3 Likes

Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by sisisioge: 8:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
Gforce2015:

Don't worry both of us are not compatible. But lemme give you one of my moto boys , I'm sure you will like him...he like to smoke weeds and drink alomo. Regularly...you can manage him for your pleasure...if you are interested Dm me for further detail

Awesome! DM sent grin
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
Our creativity for this country no de ever pass preek and pussie related matter
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by MingleMarry: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2020
Ismail, Male, 37, an engineer( working for a private company), 5.5ft, based in lagos, AS genotypes
Wants to meet a matured working class Muslim lady who preferably is a graduate,cute and intelligent, average or tall in height, fair or light in complexion,slim or Chubby ,AA genotype and based in Lagos between 24-34yrs. Preferably indigenes of Lagos, osun or ogun
Follow us on IG and send a Dm if you wish to connect.
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by MingleMarry: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2020
Itunnuoluwa,a yoruba lady, 28years, works and stay in lagos,AS genotype
Seeks a man who is ambitious, understanding, knows what he wants in a lady, Christian, has a good source of income.
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by FanOfMyself: 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2020
I'm a website developer, I can develop a Web app for your match making/dating idea.
Reply to see my personal website
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2020
FanOfMyself:
I'm a website developer, I can develop a Web app for your match making/dating idea.
Reply to see my personal website

Nna... At your profile though.
The father is missing. What's the idea behind that?

If you like answer, If you like don't answer..

Good night.
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by FanOfMyself: 9:39am On Jun 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Nna... At your profile though.
The father is missing. What's the idea behind that?

If you like answer, If you like don't answer.

Good night.
It's a sort of wake up call on men to be there for their family... Just trying to pass a message.
@the bolded... why are you being harsh and aggressive to me my dear

1 Like

Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 14, 2020
FanOfMyself:

It's a sort of wake up call on men to be there for their family... Just trying to pass a message.
@the bolded... why are you being harsh and aggressive to me my dear

Okies. Nice piece.

@bolded. Sorry Nnam, I'm not. Just pulling your legs. grin Why would I be harsh to you? I mejoro mu? No now.

Happy Sunday dear. smiley
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by MingleMarry: 11:45am On Jun 14, 2020
David, 35years, resides at Festac Town Lagos, from Edo state, an Engineer, AA genotype
Seeks a lady from any tribe, working class, age between 28-36
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by FanOfMyself: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2020
Eulalia:

Okies. Nice piece.

@bolded. Sorry Nnam, I'm not. Just pulling your legs. grin Why would I be harsh to you? I mejoro mu? No now.

Thanks and regards
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by FanOfMyself: 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2020
Eulalia:

Okies. Nice piece.

Please oo reply my WhatsApp text biko
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2020
FanOfMyself:

Ok Sir. smiley
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by MingleMarry: 6:49am On Jun 17, 2020
Mingle to marry

Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by uche111554(f): 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Hello,uche here, 28 years old, from Asaba delta state. Looking for a guy who is serious and stable.
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
FanOfMyself:

grin
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by MingleMarry: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mingle to Marry is a singles seeking serious relationship platform on Telegram, due to much demand to expand our reach we have decided to create another avenue to reach more singles in need of a life partner that's why we decided to start our Instagram Page to reach more people
Note we don't do sugar daddy/mummy or sexual hookup, we are strictly lover matchmakers.
Join our group on Telegram via our link: https:///+U0MXnNDkjIVHM6-A
Note our service is free, terms and conditions apply
Join now, your life partners awaits you!!!!!!!!
Re: Mingle To Marry Platform by MingleMarry: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mingle to Marry is a singles seeking serious relationship platform on Telegram, due to much demand to expand our reach we have decided to create another avenue to reach more singles in need of a life partner that's why we decided to start our Instagram Page to reach more people
To Join our group on Telegram send a message to this number on Telegram: +2349077397204
Note our service is free, terms and conditions apply
Join now, your life partners awaits you!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Clearance Sales For Cool Polos And Other Men’s Clothing! 100% Cotton / Finally,e Do Happen. / I Give Up. See You On The Other Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.