Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment (1412 Views)

Parental Preferential Treatment: Share Your Experience / Updated.....Pls. Help!!! My Cousin Sister That Got Engaged Is Been Blackmailed / My Wife Cheated On Me And Now We Want To Be Blackmailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 7:09am On Jun 12, 2020
Never hit a woman. ✖️
Never hit anyone. ✔️

Teach your sons to respect women. ✖️
Teach your kids to respect everyone. ✔️

A gentleman doesn't raise his voice on a woman. ✖️
A reasonable human being doesn't raise his/her voice on people and expect them to keep quiet on the basis of gender. ✔️

A gentleman will apologize Even when he's not wrong. ✖️
Only a manipulative fellow will expect a man to apologize to her even when she's wrong because she has a vagina. ✔️

Stop behaving like a woman. ✖️
If you think the behavior is wrong maybe women should stop doing that too. ✔️

It's not her role to cook. ✔️
It's not his role to propose, to buy all the goods for your parents for introduction, to spend millions before he can marry you, spend millions for your relatives before he can call you wife,. spend millions to gift you the desired wedding.
It's not his role to provide, or pay the school fees of the kids or give you the baby girl lifestyle. ✔️
(Eliminate gender roles altogether not those that doesn't favours you).

So we are clear, equality not preferential treatments.

17 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by saucecode(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Cococandy and pocohantas will not like this, especially the part about proposing and spending money

6 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Oluromantic: 8:56am On Jun 12, 2020
Since the time of separated languages when building the tower of Babel, culture all over the world has lost its fair balance. Only that the cultures of the most advanced Nations seem to have more believers in them by virtue of their advancement... I'm talking about the western culture. And for the fact that Nigeria gained independence from one of those countries, they're enslaved to their culture too. China, India for example would not yield their cultures to western. I see no reason why one gender shd be favored beyond the other in culture's name. The best precepts to follow for a balance in gender is that given by God in the bible/Quaran.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by bukatyne(f): 9:25am On Jun 12, 2020
NL will be fun today cheesy

And I agree with the OP.

Nothing gets to me than 'stop behaving like a woman', 'he nags like a woman', or the ultimate: 'why are you dragging with a woman'? etc.

I am appalled when I see women say these things on NL.

You are just insinuating that only women nag or behave weak.

I wouldn't see such as a plus.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2020
You were making sense until you got to point 5 and made it a gender thing.

Please rephrase and keep it gender neutral. Everything no be war.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by bukatyne(f): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2020
Oluromantic:
Since the time of separated languages when building the tower of Babel, culture all over the world has lost its fair balance. Only that the cultures of the most advanced Nations seem to have more believers in them by virtue of their advancement... I'm talking about the western culture. And for the fact that Nigeria gained independence from one of those countries, they're enslaved to their culture too. China, India for example would not yield their cultures to western. I see no reason why one gender shd be favored beyond the other in culture's name. The best precepts to follow for a balance in gender is that given by God in the bible/Quaran.

For Bible, I agree.
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2020
You guys are funny sha, we didn't set the rules, y'all did, we keep shouting equality, traditional men don't want equality becos sole financial provision feeds their ego in abundance, equality to them also mean domesticated equality too and God forbid they do that, go and do research on most homes, the wives are the coded breadwinner to lazy men, if y'all really want total equality, talk to yourselves first.

8 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by sisisioge: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2020
Make una just calm down and do to others as you wish done to you.

Meanwhile, I'm in search of a previously owned 1-1.5HP affordable inverter AC in pristine condition. Please mention me if you have one in Lagos. Budget is around 70k.Thank you! May the good Lord bless you grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Saintmary(f): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2020
I just dey look you NaeChris
Btw, people spend millions on weddings in SouthWest Nigeria only if they want to show off. Haven't you heard of fathers-in law who bankroll weddings?
Did anyone force you to spend sef?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Unnerve: 11:50am On Jun 12, 2020
Gender equality cannot survive under Nigerian weather lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Mariangeles(f): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:

To me, he went offtrack at point 4 grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Lol... That's true.

One who isn't a sexist would advise everyone to have sensible amount of esteem and emotional intelligence to detect and deal with manipulations irrespective of who it's coming from.

Everything nah war for them on this forum grin
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by SweetCunt97(f): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2020
Una go carry Placard Las las

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Mariangeles(f): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:
Lol... That's true.

One who isn't a sexist would advise everyone to have sensible amount of esteem and emotional intelligence to detect and deal with manipulations irrespective of who it's coming from.

Everything nah war for them on this forum grin

Ike gwuru nwannem!
Mgbe obula ogu na mgba
grin
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Mariangeles(f): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Una go carry Placard Las las
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by saucecode(m): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2020
Look at dem menstruating immediately they saw the part where it not his role to spend money.

7 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 2:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Saintmary:
I just dey look you NaeChris
Btw, people spend millions on weddings in SouthWest Nigeria only if they want to show off. Haven't you heard of fathers-in law who bankroll weddings?
Did anyone force you to spend sef?
Lol. I go chuk hand for your eyes o
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Ike gwuru nwannem!
Mgbe obula ogu na mgba
grin
Lol.... I don't understand ooooo.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 2:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
saucecode:
Cococandy and pocohantas will not like this, especially the part about proposing and spending money
Make them hit head for wall na.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 2:09pm On Jun 12, 2020
Oluromantic:
what is wrong there? that we have withdrawn preferential treatment?

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:

The article is not gender sensitive, it is gender corrective.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
You guys are funny sha, we didn't set the rules, y'all did, we keep shouting equality, traditional men don't want equality becos sole financial provision feeds their ego in abundance, equality to them also men's domesticated equality too and God forbid they do that, go and do research on most homes, the wives are the coded breadwinner to lazy men, if y'all really want total equality, talk to yourselves first.
If a woman plays her role as help meet they call it bread winning. O di egwu

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 2:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

Lol. Bitter pill abi? that's how una sef dey go off track for decades.
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2020
Mariangeles:

We sef we say make we go off track small. No Monopoly in going off track.
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
NaeChris:
The article is not gender sensitive, it is gender corrective.
Your intention then isn't your projection.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin
saucecode:
Look at dem menstruating immediately they saw the part where it not his role to spend money.
grin
saucecode:
Leave them
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 2:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:
Your intention then isn't your projection.
as expected, a core feminist won't like it. The aim is to put things right, remove preferential treatment.
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
NaeChris:
If a woman plays her role as help meet they call it bread winning. O di egwu

It's like you don't understand English, do you know the difference between help meet and sole provider aka bread winner?

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
NaeChris:
as expected, a core feminist won't like it. The aim is to put things right, remove preferential treatment.
Lol see as your blood dey boil grin grin for your mind you don make sense oooo . Funny guy.

Well for your information, I don't do this Feminists versus Alpha shiit you all do here, perhaps you may want to choose another Target to market ain't buying this shiit. grin
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 2:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ariza:
Lol see as your blood dey boil grin grin for your mind you don make sense oooo . Funny guy.

Well for your information, I don't do this Feminists versus Alpha shiit you all do here, perhaps you may want to choose another Target to market ain't buying this shiit. grin
Lol. Go joor grin
Ariza:

Lol. Go joor
Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by NaeChris: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

It's like you don't understand English, do you know the difference between help meet and sole provider aka bread winner?
You see una problem, I said if they play their roles... ok sit-down for house na. Even at that sef them go take insult spoil their good side. How many women are absolute bread winners? less than 2% undisputedly.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Be Blackmailed Into Giving Preferential Treatment by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2020
NaeChris:
Lol. Go joor ;DLol. Go joor
Lol.
Your intention has always been visible in your projection. You denied it but every response from you so far states otherwise.

Have fun Brother. smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Royal Q, The Bright Future Building Machine / She Said Am A Ritualist / Pls Help Almost 400,000 Was Stolen From My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.