Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve (522 Views)

If Adam And Eve Were First Humans How Did Other Races Come About / If The Writers Of Adam And Eve Were Honest / Is Christ The Surname Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve by Kiddo01(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Hello fellow NL, good morning and happy democracy day to all of us from Nigeria. I have been pondering over this topic, I asked a pastor and he told me to read my Bible so that's why I decided to bring it here. For the purpose of education, please who knows the surname of Adam or that of his wife Eve. Please anyone who has the answer to this question should give us.
Re: What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve by GraGra247(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Its Godson. Adam Godson

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve by Geeksamir(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Adam Adam and Eve Adam

1 Like

Re: What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve by HITsquad: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Adam Adam and Adam Eve... It's not a rocket science.
Re: What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve by JOACHINpedro: 7:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Adam Oluwafemi and Eve Eziokwubundu angry
Re: What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2020
grin
Re: What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve by iKingsley(m): 7:55am On Jun 12, 2020
Haha grin do you lack inspiration?

Before now, you ought to have known that surname comes from ancestors. Adam and Eve had no ancestors.

It's better you call them Adam and Eve Nwachukwu cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve by Missyajoke(f): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Adam Ifeanyi kaii wetin person no go see for nairaland
Re: What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve by Missyajoke(f): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2020
Adam Ifeanyi kaii wetin person no go see for nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve by Gentle0wavez: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2020
Adam Apples

1 Like

Re: What Is The Surname Of Adam And Eve by Kiddo01(m): 8:38pm On Jun 12, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
Adam Oluwafemi and Eve Eziokwubundu angry

Hmm, your own worse oooo

(1) (Reply)

Takemitsu Takizaki / Romans 9-15 The Most Misinterpreted Bible Verse. ( See True Interpretation) / Stretch Forth Thy Hand!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.