Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr (1963 Views)

How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr / What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The best prayer for Nigeria is if dividing Will help each region then let God divide the country..

In Jesus name

But if dividing Nigeria will bring un told hardship to each region then let God keep us together..

In Jesus name
The best prayer for Nigeria is let God's Will be done!

God bless.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:51am On Jun 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
The best prayer for Nigeria is let God's Will be done!

God bless.

If God appear to u and you say let God will be done he will be looking at you probably

God appear to Solomon Solomon did not say let God will be done

You must say what you want to God and he will grant it

For man the earth is his domain
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

If God appear to u and you say let God will be done he will be looking at you probably

God appear to Solomon Solomon did not say let God will be done

You must say what you want to God and he will grant it

For man the earth is his domain
Lol!

Just as He said to Jesus when He said in prayer "not my will but thine be done" right? Luke 22:42.

The more you comment, the more you reveal how far you are from the Kingdom of God.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by Bishopkingsley(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

Just as He said to Jesus when He said in prayer "not my will but thine be done" right? Luke 22:42.

The more you comment, the more you reveal how far you are from the Kingdom of God.

Read what Jesus said before he said that

Funny u don't read well

Jesus asked God his father what he wanted before saying let your will be done

Guess what God granted Jesus prayers
By helping him to accomplish his mission
On earth

Mark 14:36 and Luke 22:42

35 Going a little farther, he fell to the ground and prayed that if possible the hour(AF) might pass from him. 36 “Abba,[f] Father,”(AG) he said, “everything is possible for you. Take this cup(AH) from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”(AI)

The “cup” to which Jesus refers is the suffering He was about to endure. It’s as if Jesus were being handed a cup full of bitterness with the expectation that He drink all of it. Jesus had used the same metaphor in Matthew 20:22 when prophesying of the future suffering of James and John. When Jesus petitions the Father,
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Read what Jesus said before he said that

Funny u don't read well

Jesus asked God his father what he wanted before saying let your will be done

Guess what God granted Jesus prayers
By helping him to accomplish his mission
On earth

Mark 14:36 and Luke 22:42

35 Going a little farther, he fell to the ground and prayed that if possible the hour(AF) might pass from him. 36 “Abba,[f] Father,”(AG) he said, “everything is possible for you. Take this cup(AH) from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”(AI)

The “cup” to which Jesus refers is the suffering He was about to endure. It’s as if Jesus were being handed a cup full of bitterness with the expectation that He drink all of it. Jesus had used the same metaphor in Matthew 20:22 when prophesying of the future suffering of James and John. When Jesus petitions the Father,

Which Jesus' prayer did God grant?

Jesus' will that the cup passed from Him?

Or that not His Will but God's Will be done and let Him drink necessarily of the cup?

You must be ignorant of the fact that God didn't grant Jesus' prayer for the cup to pass from Him. If God did so, you wouldn't even be here talking about Him.

That's why I gave you Jesus' example of "not my will but thine be done", so you could learn how to pray better and according to His Will, otherwise do not expect God to be answering your prayers as He did Christ's.

God's Will is perfect and ought supersede yours if you're truly of God.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Which Jesus' prayer did God grant?

Jesus' will that the cup passed from Him?

Or that not His Will but God's Will be done and let Him drink necessarily of the cup?

You must be ignorant of the fact that God didn't grant Jesus' prayer for the cup to pass from Him. If God did so, you wouldn't even be here talking about Him.

That's why I gave you Jesus' example of "not my will but thine be done", so you could learn how to pray better and according to His Will, otherwise do not expect God to be answering your prayers as He did Christ's.

God's Will is perfect and ought supersede yours if you're truly of God.

Case closed pray as u desire

Since you can't learn
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Case closed pray as u desire

Since you can't learn
Same to you since you feel to big to learn from the Master Jesus' example of how to pray according to the Will of God.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Same to you since you feel to big to learn from the Master Jesus' example of how to pray according to the Will of God.

Bye
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Bye
Enjoy.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Let God's Will be done in this land.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
Very soon my dreams would come become a reality.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2021
God is already working on the land.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
The sleeping giant shall be awakened!
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2021
And it shall come to pass.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2021
A God-given dream.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:03am On Jul 02, 2021
The stage is being set.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Wait for it.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2021
BackllGodNaija:

I have a dream that Nigeria would no longer be a land flowing with the blood of innocent lives but with milk and honey.

This dream is gradually coming to pass as God is cleansing the land.

In the past few months, three of those majorly behind the killings of Nigerians have been apprehended.

Expect more from where that came from.

God bless.
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: I Have A Dream That Nigeria Would Be - jesusjnr by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
It's more than a dream.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC / No Arabic On The New Naira Notes? / What Is Righteousness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.