Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Need Advice On Relocation - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Advice On Relocation (531 Views)

Do Not Pin All Your Hopes On Relocation To The United States Of America. / Help Advise Me On Relocation Plan With Money Saved. / Civil Servants Need Advice On Whether To Migrate To Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice On Relocation by tallfish145(m): 8:49am On Jun 12, 2020
I currently resides in Abuja with my family managing a Mobile money business.
Due to some personal reasons, I have decided to relocate to Ibadan where I can live and continue my business .
please what's life like in the City: cost of accommodations, and general lifestyle of the people over there
Where is the best place to live and do business in Ibadan?
Thanks
Re: Need Advice On Relocation by ishadfurnitures: 9:09am On Jun 12, 2020
Ibadan is okay peaceful and calm, you would love the city, foods are cheaper, Accommodations are very cheap in a lovely easte/ environment just comw do your findings yourself .
tallfish145:
I currently resides in Abuja with my family managing a Mobile money business.
Due to some personal reasons, I have decided to relocate to Ibadan where I can live and continue my business .
please what's life like in the City: cost of accommodations, and general lifestyle of the people over there
Where is the best place to live and do business in Ibadan?
Thanks
Re: Need Advice On Relocation by tallfish145(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2020
ishadfurnitures:
Ibadan is okay peaceful and calm, you would love the city, foods are cheaper, Accommodations are very cheap in a lovely easte/ environment just comw do your findings yourself .
thanks .thats encouraging
Re: Need Advice On Relocation by TheBlessedHero: 12:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
tallfish145:
thanks .thats encouraging

I also want to move there fully, after interstate lockdown... aside mobile money business, what other things are you looking at?
Re: Need Advice On Relocation by tallfish145(m): 5:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

I also want to move there fully, after interstate lockdown... aside mobile money business, what other things are you looking at?
don't know, maybe when after settling. Need to look around what is marketable in the area.
Re: Need Advice On Relocation by TheBlessedHero: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
tallfish145:
don't know, maybe when after settling. Need to look around what is marketable in the area. add me on whatsapp
You can remove your number now.
I'll chat you up.
Re: Need Advice On Relocation by Tobichuks08: 10:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Is transportation business a good venture in ibandan?
ishadfurnitures:

(1) (Reply)

Sweden Masters Applications / A True Life Story: For Those That Want To Go To Europe Through The Sahara Desert / Strike Action By Uber & Bolt Drivers: The Straw That Broke The Carmel's Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.