Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures (54082 Views)

Honoris United Universities Acquires Nile University / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / Fire Outbreak At Nile University’s Medical Building In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by IGBOSON1: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Coldie:

Stop masturbating.

Too much soapy don make u of all the things on this thread na only Linda ikeji laps u notice

I wonder where all this pent up hate for Miss Ikeji is coming from! The outburst came out of nowhere! shocked

I hope he gets blind from all the soapy-soapy! smiley
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by onecc(m): 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
But one girl leg for front don de make me vomit since , please tell her not to wear mini skirt again

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Corroro: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Not bad, but it wouldn't hurt for a university to cover much space, imagine a private university that is as big as a federal university
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by TheBlessedHero: 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
RemoveKebab:
Capitalism SUCKS cry
E dey make life no dey get balance grin
Nope, na Demo-Crazy, see how them "Dan-Allah" boys and girls full am.
I'm quite sure even the OP is one of the politician pikin for Abuja.
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by realestate99: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2020
comrChris:
Can we hear word pls
If you so much cherish the so called university of Ghana, you can leave Nigeria and go to Ghana and study.
Inferiority complex at it peak.
Ghanaians here will just be laughing at you people
you are right!!! those Ghanaian pics were above average at best, it just shows that our people have been riddled with mediocrity, they should just check university structures in Asia, Europe or even north Africa and see that the Ghanaian pictures are just average, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by machine606: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2020
daddytime:
Even if them teach you here say Buhari na Democrat, the thing must stick and sink in by fire by force whether you like am or not you go just dey believe am dey go because of the school ambiance and people wey dey tell you the lie.

lolz.
you thought we don't have dummies in elite schools?

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Christian07(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
This is the best university picture I ave seen

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by mechanics(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2020
Coldie:

Stop masturbating.

Too much soapy don make u of all the things on this thread na only Linda ikeji laps u notice
hahahah, you funny o.
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by mechanics(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2020
How much did you pay as school fees for all the whole sessions?

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by schurley(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2020
realestate99:

you are right!!! those Ghanaian pics were above average at best, it just shows that our people have been riddled with mediocrity, they should just check university structures in Asia, Europe or even north Africa and see that the Ghanaian pictures are just average, nothing more.

Yeb yen yen..... If you're asked to pay what those universities pay now, will you be able to afford it?

Abeegi you people should let us rest lipsrsealed
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Davida33: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2020
Christian07:
This is the best university picture I ave seen
This mean you are very local
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by WannaHowzit(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
WHY TURKISH? undecided

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Multiplier7(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2020
Ghanaians posing as Nigerians will not like this grin

By their posting, you will know them. They hate everything good about Nigeria. But we have no choice than to keep shaming them.

Nice University

4 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by darfay: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Koll123:
Since, we are in the era of posting our Alma mater, I think it is now imperative to post this unique university of mine; Nile University of Nigeria. Nile University of Nigeria is a private university situated in Abuja, it was established in 2009, and has produced seven sets of graduates. The university has more than 300 hundred classrooms, 4 student's hostels, 6 faculties, offers both undergraduate and post graduates programs. I will be posting pictures of this great university. Like and comment.

The first picture is the University's main building, it houses Faculty of Arts; Social Science; Engineering; and Sciences. The second picture is the football field. The third picture is the science lab. The fourth pic is the computer science department.

Modified: I could read some people typing "is that all". There are many edifices not posted here, the ones I posted were the ones my phone camera could get accessed to. You can take a visit to the university to see a world class university with state of the art facilities

Is it an Islamic school?
Why are all the girls on hijab?

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Ubdavis(m): 8:00pm On Jun 12, 2020
Okara and burger can never be the same
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by proeast(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
comrChris:
Can we hear word pls
If you so much cherish the so called university of Ghana, you can leave Nigeria and go to Ghana and study.
Inferiority complex at it peak.
Ghanaians here will just be laughing at you people

Stop decieving yourself, the whole world is laughing at Nigeria and not just Ghanaians. I can't be patriotic to a useless country.

3 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by MOnkeyBabe(f): 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
LordIsaac:
This is "Elite University of Nigeria "... So, I don't expect less. Even their secondary school is about 3million.
I don't know whether to have moreChilDRen again. When I saw all these biG Big SChools, my fear is that I won't be able to afford them

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by matrixme(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
All these mushroom Universities... For those of us living in the city, we wonder if such kind exist here. Apart from the little signage along airport road, the university contributes virtually nothing to the city. At least you guys should do a road walk or something to signify your existence.
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Christian07(m): 8:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
Davida33:

This mean you are very local

NL have been uploading some Nigerian university pictures so this is the best uni pics have seen

Have you been to bowen uni or convenant uni
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by jayaim: 8:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lies
Blossomfirst:
None beats the Ghanian university

2 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Skmoda360(m): 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
Koll123:
Since, we are in the era of posting our Alma mater, I think it is now imperative to post this unique university of mine; Nile University of Nigeria. Nile University of Nigeria is a private university situated in Abuja, it was established in 2009, and has produced seven sets of graduates. The university has more than 300 hundred classrooms, 4 student's hostels, 6 faculties, offers both undergraduate and post graduates programs. I will be posting pictures of this great university. Like and comment.

The first picture is the University's main building, it houses Faculty of Arts; Social Science; Engineering; and Sciences. The second picture is the football field. The third picture is the science lab. The fourth pic is the computer science department.

Modified: I could read some people typing "is that all". There are many edifices not posted here, the ones I posted were the ones my phone camera could get accessed to. You can take a visit to the university to see a world class university with state of the art facilities
That's all the pictures you gonna post ?....then this is a beautiful secondary school....

2 Likes

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Seen
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Iretii0511(m): 8:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
Joycekkh:
I will work hard for my future kids to attend private university. So beautiful.

Then let's work hard together.
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by pansophist(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2020
Only folks that haven't seen good universities will be proud of this.

Naija. Shame cry

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by gibsonwales(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2020
What about pictures from American University of Nigeria, located in Adamawa state and owned by Atiku (former V.P of Nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Tmb78:
The school looks awesome,I think
Bia, Op why didn't you crop out Linda ikeji's disgusting bleached out legs?
No be bleaching ode...
Poor man and hate.

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by jaxxy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
DrayZee:
You can't tell me this is ALL of Nile. Where are the different college buildings?

LOL. So Nigerians like this school that has two buildings, but called the much bigger and more beautiful Afe Babalola Uni a poultry grin grin grin

You guys lack taste.

Looks like a glorified secondary school to me.

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by osazsky(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2020
Chris2863:
OP, post pictures and not giving us the same pictures... Lol, glorified secondary school
all uni in Nigeria are secondary sch not even advanced one..both federal.. state..privates..polytechnics etc..have u been to Middlesex's uni..London hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by osazsky(m): 9:12pm On Jun 12, 2020
jaxxy:

Looks like a glorified secondary school to me.
all schs in Nigeria are advanced sec schs na..fed state private..just fine grasses and fences when viewed from the top..the day I visited a friend in uniben hostel..I piss for body..and I didn't even know..how una take graduate from such schs.una strong o kudos
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by jaxxy(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
osazsky:
all schs in Nigeria are advanced sec schs na..fed state private..just fine grasses and fences when viewed from the top..the day I visited a friend in uniben hostel..I piss for body..and I didn't even know..how una take graduate from such schs.una strong o kudos

We really don’t invest in education or anything fundamental in this country. Almost everything has question mark or comma.
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by valnelly(m): 9:16pm On Jun 12, 2020
LordIsaac:
This is "Elite University of Nigeria "... So, I don't expect less. Even their secondary school is about 3million.
for how many years??
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by LordIsaac(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2020
valnelly:
for how many years??
Per session o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / Why Does A Dead Body Float In Water, While A Live Body Sinks? / 5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.