Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,537 members, 7,843,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures (54046 Views)

Honoris United Universities Acquires Nile University / Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, In Pictures / Fire Outbreak At Nile University’s Medical Building In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by paradigmshift(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2020
Tmb78:

It really pained you o.
OK,let me be like you people so that you will stop feeling pained.
Let's call white,black grin grin

Linda ikeji's legs are so fine, fresh and gorgeous infact she should be told to wear more of short skirts to show off her amazing long legs that are not burnt.
Are you okay now?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I no get your time..
Not everybody they bleach..
If u dn stay inside a.c n chop better money, ur skin go pill like snake lmao... No be cream o... Money on e own na bleaching agent ..
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by 2cul2care: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2020
Koll123:
Since, we are in the era of posting our Alma mater, I think it is now imperative to post this unique university of mine; Nile University of Nigeria. Nile University of Nigeria is a private university situated in Abuja, it was established in 2009, and has produced seven sets of graduates. The university has more than 300 hundred classrooms, 4 student's hostels, 6 faculties, offers both undergraduate and post graduates programs. I will be posting pictures of this great university. Like and comment.

The first picture is the University's main building, it houses Faculty of Arts; Social Science; Engineering; and Sciences. The second picture is the football field. The third picture is the science lab. The fourth pic is the computer science department.

Modified: I could read some people typing "is that all". There are many edifices not posted here, the ones I posted were the ones my phone camera could get accessed to. You can take a visit to the university to see a world class university with state of the art facilities

U left out the most important part, how much is the tuition fee
Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Tmb78(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
paradigmshift:

I no get your time..
Not everybody they bleach..
If u dn stay inside a.c n chop better money, ur skin go pill like snake lmao... [/b]No be cream o[b]... Money on e own na bleaching agent ..
Haha haha grin grin grin

Re: Nile University Of Nigeria In Pictures by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:31pm On Jun 13, 2020
WannaHowzit:
WHY TURKISH? undecided
Cause it belong to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / Chika Ofili's Mathematics Test: The Formula Of The 12-Year-Old Nigerian Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.