Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech (1089 Views)

President Buhari's Democracy Day Speech On June 12, 2021 (Full Text) / Lawan Shuts Down Motion Seeking To Debate Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech / President M. Buhari's Democracy Day Speech {may 29, 2018.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by DonXavi(m): 10:28am On Jun 12, 2020
Exposing The Lies in General Buhari’s June 12 Broadcast

First of all, General Buhari’s broadcast to the nation was not live. As I revealed earlier in the week, it was prerecorded. Not only was it prerecorded, but it is made up of outright lies and deliberate half truths, which I will expose

General Buhari described Nigeria as “a shining example of democracy”. This is a lie. Nigeria’s democracy has severely eroded under this administration. We no longer have freedom of speech and we have indiscriminate arrests

General Buhari boasted of foreign currency stability. This is false. The Naira is very unstable. It is also one of the world’s most underperforming currency having lost 20% of its value since #COVID19

General Buhari boasted of the success of the Anchor Borrowers Scheme. That scheme is a complete failure. Repayment has been abysmal. Less than 35% of beneficiaries are repaying. The scheme is anything but a success and may be stopped soon

General Buhari boasted of “soaring investments”. This is an outright lie. Foreign Direct Investment to Nigeria is not “soaring”. We have lost our place as the number one destination of FDI in West Africa to Ghana

All the power projects now mentioned by General Buhari, including Alaoji and others are projects of previous administrations, especially the Goodluck Jonathan administration.

Yesterday, the Nigerian Centre for Disease Control registered its highest daily increase in new infection with 681 new cases. 2 days earlier, it had registered its previous all times high of 663 cases. How can General Buhari pat himself in the back?

The Lagos-Ibadan railway project, along with the other railways that General Buhari listed are the achievements of previous administrations. General Buhari should be honest enough to give credit where credit is due, instead of passing them off as his.

Saying that “for the first time in over 10 years Nigeria is conducting bidding process in 57 marginal oil fields” is NOT an achievement. This is routine. It has nothing to do with General Buhari.

General Buhari claimed that he has ensured development in the Niger Delta. Can Nigerians ask him what the progress of the Ogoni Clean up is? Audio clean up that never happened. Audio Niger Delta Development.

General Buhari boasted of an increase in non oil oil sector exports. The truth is that Non oil exports are down when compared to pre 2015 figures. How can you boast of failure?

In a country with a 22 million housing deficit, is General Buhari not ashamed of boasting of building 1200 housing units? This is what a local government chairman should boast of.

General Buhari boasted that he has degraded the power of Boko Haram. How can he say that when we just saw what happened in Faduma Kolomdi in Borno. Our soldiers are still being killed. they shoot videos exposing the failures of the anti terror war.

General Buhari boasted of improving social inequalities. A big lie. Under him the heads of the Executive, Legislature and Judiciary, along with the heads of the Army, AirForce, Police, NSA, DSS, DMI, EFCC, NCS, NIS & NPS being Northern Muslim males. This imbalances contradicts his Taqiyya claims.

General Buhari said WHO declared covid19 a pandemic in January. False. WHO did that on March 11, 2020. That he is this unaware, shows his incompetence. If he does not know when #COVID19 became a pandemic, how does he know how to address it?

General Buhari said people displaced from the LGAs occurred by boko haram are returning. Not fully, true because more people are being displaced. By the way this is the first time Buhari would admit that boko haram seized control councils under him.

General Buhari patted himself in the back for corruption. In 2015, he campaigned on anti corruption. Today, according to Transparency International, Nigeria is now more corrupt than 2015. In 2015 we were 136. Today, we are 144. We have moved backward.

General Buhari said he is particularly upset about recent upsurge in rape. But what has he done? The Federal Government has done virtually nothing. The work in stopping this has been carried out by civil society, not General Buhari’s government

General Buhari said his government adheres to rule of law. But General Buhari does not obey court orders. Has he obeyed the ordered of Ibrahim Zak Zaky? Was he not forced by the US to release Dasuki after previously disobeying court orders?

#BuharisJune12Broadcast

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by Brandstudio01: 10:30am On Jun 12, 2020
Presidency should consider giving this man an appointment grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by Righteousness89(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2020
If up to this time, you are not yet tired of Buhari this... Buhari that.. Then you need help..

If you are looking up to the Government to make things happen... you are Decieving yourself!

His Excellency has little or nothing to do for The Country!

If you can't quench in your Home , is it the one in my home you will do?

One way or the other , Nigeria will Be Great! I don't know if it is a complete Whole or as various entities. But we will be Great!

See beyond His Excellency Pmb! Look Ahead! We will get There !

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by thesicilian: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2020
Disagreeing is not the same as disrespecting.
Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by Trailblazer1(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2020
grin
Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 12, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Presidency should consider giving this man an appointment grin

You need to redirect your mindset, everybody is not hungry.

RENO IS NOT COURTING APPOINTMENT UNDER BUHARI.

Let that sink into your head!
OK?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by Trailblazer1(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2020
thesicilian:
Disagreeing is not the same as disrespecting.

In Buhari's case, I'll both disagree and disrespect

I've got no aiota of respect for a man that will turn the other way when my people are being killed by his people undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by Trailblazer1(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
If up to this time, you are not yet tired of Buhari this... Buhari that.. Then you need help..

If you are looking up to the Government to make things happen... you are Decieving yourself!

His Excellency has little or nothing to do for The Country!

If you can't quench in your Home , is it the one in my home you will do?

One way or the other , Nigeria will Be Great! I don't know if it is a complete Whole or as various entities. But we will be Great!

See beyond His Excellency Pmb! Look Ahead! We will get There !

I beg to disagree undecided

Nigeria is not destined for greatness and has never shown any signs to convince.

Call me a pessimist but I'd prefer a realist undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by Righteousness89(m): 10:57am On Jun 12, 2020
[s]
Trailblazer1:

I beg to disagree undecided

Nigeria is not destined for greatness and has never shown any signs to convince.

Call me a pessimist but I'd prefer a realist undecided

[/s] NIGERIA IS DESTINED FOR GREAT GREATNESS
Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by ddippset(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2020
Remaining Kola Olabodiyan and Fani Kayode.

They will continue to wail and before they know it is 2023.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by Trailblazer1(m): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

NIGERIA IS DESTINED FOR GREAT GREATNESS

You'll wake up from this illusion one day grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by ddippset(m): 11:03am On Jun 12, 2020
Lol

Typical of wailers

They always refer to the past government for the good things happening today.
- Jonathan started it.
- The idea was conceived during Jonathan.

But for the bad things happening today, they tell you;

- Stop blaming the past government.
- Stop taking us back.
- You were elected to fix the problems.
- Stop giving excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by brosasamy(m): 11:04am On Jun 12, 2020
The likes of Omokri are ready to go to any extreme to get an appointment. The day PMB gives him an appointment all this nonsense will stop.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by kuuljay(m): 11:05am On Jun 12, 2020
Trailblazer1:

You'll wake up from this illusion one day grin
looks like you have given up on yourself first before the nation,some of us have not and we are still making it and balling. grin grin grin Nigeria shall be great,I and my family shall be great

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by Racoon(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2020
General Buhari said WHO declared covid19 a pandemic in January. False.WHO did that on March 11, 2020. That he is this unaware, shows his incompetence.If he does not know when #COVID19 became a pandemic, how does he know how to address it? 
shocked Reno got savage!
Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by JAMO84: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2020
A wailer cannot be considered a good wailer, if he or she does not cry for at least six hours daily.

I AM DONE TALKING

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by vikithor(m): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
See raw intellectual materials that graced GEJ administration.
NOI Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
Aruma Oteh
Reno Omikri
Fan I Kayode
Femi Adeshina et al
Brains n beauty

Mention any one in this octogenarian government that can rival any of these great minds
Instead n unfortunately its cowmen leading the sophisticated tribe and the rest deaf n dumb followers

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by kingzizzy: 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2020
Buhari's failure is taller than the empire state building

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Jun 12, 2020
I thought this man said he has retired from politics?
Re: Reno Omokri Dissects Buhari's Democracy Speech by Okoroawusa: 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2020
You no go fit commot food for person mouth make him no cry...

Reno is just doing a natural thing.

(1) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters: Magu Moved To Aso Rock For Interrogation / Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV / NDA 72 RC : Shortlist Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.