Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,161 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV (1089 Views)

Newly Constructed International Market In Ebonyi Collapsed On Handover Day / Tinubu, Amaechi, Oshiomhole On Collision Course Over NDDC MD Job / See The Moment PDP Leaders Collapsed On Stage During Campaign (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by gbami(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
The acting NDDC MD Collapsed on live TV
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by gasparpisciotta: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
gbami:

Which way Nigeria?

So many years after independence we are still wobbling and fumbling.
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by ruggedtimi(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
The man looks exhausted, he didn't come prepared. The question pass am. 72bill for the past 3mnths don enter NDDC ACCT, nothing to show. Make fed govt scrap that parastatal

1 Like

Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Pious101: 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
It is finish for this country....this one na pure forming. Chai see corruption for Nigeria. This is just a means to avoid questions

Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Ogegeodey(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
The man clearly has no answer to the questions he was asked.

These guys are roughs
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by fyneguy: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
gbami:

hmm did he take an oath of secrecy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Pious101: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
ruggedtimi:
The man looks died
this is just fabricated drama to get out of the house...Nigeria is just a house of drama
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by ruggedtimi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

Video
when you dey watch big brother why u no go ask for video
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Pious101: 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Ogegeodey:
The man clearly has no answer to the questions he was asked.
definitely. What he did was just his escape route
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Chynwe(f): 1:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
The pressure was just much.It is high time we got people whose hands are clean to probe those who embezzle money.These bunch of crooks called legislators have no moral justification to probe fellow criminal looters.
God save the masses who are the beneficiary of bad governance

1 Like

Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Chynwe(f): 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pious101:
this is just fabricated drama to get out of the house...Nigeria is just a house of drama
There is no fabrication here.It clearly shows there is slight distinction between between life and death.I am not trying to say embezzlement is a good thing.All those putting him under pressure have no moral justification to do that.They are all the same.Birds of a feather.They are all part of the looting.
it is the masses that have the right to question him .May God help him survive .I think his blood pressure shot up
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by gbami(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pious101:
Agreed...The heat on him was too much
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by gasparpisciotta: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
ruggedtimi:
when you dey watch big brother why u no go ask for video

I no get access to TV Oga Ade
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by gambia(m): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
This country is finished. The man don japa as them wan use question finish ham. Dino taught him well
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Pious101: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
gbami:

Agreed...The heat on him was too much
I burst into laughter when I saw him acting up. Nigeria ooooo who would save us

1 Like

Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by GboyegaD(m): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
If he wasn't feeling well, why not excuse himself?
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by gbami(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pious101:
I burst into laughter when I saw him acting up. Nigeria ooooo who would save us
me too... Scammer
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Airoflaw(m): 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
Na so we see ham ooo..I was watching n I was like where are the medical Team
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Pious101: 1:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
gbami:
me too... Scammer
they are just spending millions and billions of money not appropriated in the budget
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Jax1: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
That Pondei of an MD in NDDC is nothing but a criminal...... He is dramatizing his inability to respond to questions concerning NDDC by fainting on the floor to evade further questioning.

1 Like

Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by ruggedtimi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2020
gasparpisciotta:

I no get access to TV Oga Ade
okay bro.
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Dotherightthing: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
So dramatic
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by lala45: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
He didn't form it,I watched it life and hot seat was on fire,I think his Blood pressure went high.
Pious101:
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
ruggedtimi:
The man looks exhausted, he didn't come prepared. The question pass am. 72bill for the past 3mnths don enter NDDC ACCT, nothing to show. Make fed govt scrap that parastatal

A whole 72 billion!!!!
Even if 1 billion is stolen and the remaining 71 billion used for the right thing.
1 billion stolen is enough for over one generation of their famillies. But these people are soooo greedy, they can steal the whole universe if possible. If a whole 72 billion is stolen in just 3 months, how much would be stolen in a whole year.
Yet those private school teachers, many of them been soaking garri since last three months and the whole annual income of some in a whole year is not up to N300k, yet some people steal billions in a month. They say all sinners go to hell, but i believe there are categories of hell, because some people are just so heartless, they deserve the hottest place in hell.

Nigerian youths are under spell. Many of them never see food chop but they're all over the internet laughing and looking at big bress from BBN, instead of them to be on the street in sackcloth with dust on their heads because these wicked leaders have looted the future of this country.
Some of these politicians deserves to be stoned to death.

I weep for the youth and unborn children of this country.
So heartbreaking!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Vyzz: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin

Sometimes when u look at the nonsense happening around u.... U will be so dumbfounded that u have no other option but to smile cheesy

Yet u ain't happy
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by lala45: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
You guys don't understand this heart well when you are on a hot seat,your heart can fail you at any time.
gbami:

1 Like

Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Pious101: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
lala45:
He didn't form it,I watched it life and hot seat was on fire,I think his Blood pressure went high.
forget that thing...it was purely scripted. Didn't u see how he has been evading questions?
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by tamdun: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
lala45:
U are not the only one that watch it live bro, how can someone with high BP recover within 3min? The man was pretending abeg
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Judeerons32: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
They should bring him back when they reconvene. Paid almost 700m to a contractor to pay villagers to help nddc know where nddc projects are. Haba. If nddc does not know where their projects are which villager wil know. This alone should just end this sitting and hand over the imc and Akpabio to the efcc

1 Like

Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Zabilon007(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
;Dko
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dead country
Re: Acting NDDC MD Collapsed On Live TV by Sunshyne200(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
lala45:

Hahaha. Why didn't it heat up when he walked out last week?

Why didn't it heat up when he started playing smart and making the cmtte members look like babies.

He should wake and testify

He even had the effontry to say money to take care of themselves is 1.32bn instead of 1.5bn

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDA 72 RC : Shortlist Candidates / #endswat: Massive Crowd At Nnewi Protest Today - Pics / How Pastors Were Sharing Kola Under Jonathan Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.