Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why You Shouldn't Get Addicted To Sex/mastubation But Do It In Moderation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why You Shouldn't Get Addicted To Sex/mastubation But Do It In Moderation (387 Views)

Help! I'm Addicted To Bread And Beans / 'I Got Addicted To Codeine And Weed After Boko Haram Killed My Husband' - Lady / Woman Who Was Addicted To Drugs Shares New Photos. Checkout Her Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Get Addicted To Sex/mastubation But Do It In Moderation by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 12, 2020
No! Its not a sin. I do know lot of people feel guilty after this and that's how you should feel after it. Its the guilt that makes people feel its a sin and it starts bothering them. Doctors do recommend this to relieve stress but it should be done in moderation but sadly lot of people get addicted to them and its very unhealthy to become an addict to sex or mastubation. It can cause lot of health problems including erectile dsyfunction, memory loss, no concentration, dehydration, even weight loss etc. Its best advisable to stick to one partner if you having sex a lot to protect yourself from stds and if you mastubate a lot, you have lower risks of getting any stds but you shouldn't get addicted to it. Try avoiding ponorgraphic items and dirty chats.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Get Addicted To Sex/mastubation But Do It In Moderation by yvelchstores(f): 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Hi Sherry, I have daily devotionals on my page, check it out. Very glad you are in a better place. Cheers.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Get Addicted To Sex/mastubation But Do It In Moderation by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2020
yvelchstores:
Hi Sherry, I have daily devotionals on my page, check it out. Very glad you are in a better place. Cheers.
ok dear

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat Red Skin Syndrome / 6 Signs You're Low In Iron, This Could Explain Why You're Feeling Tired / The Reasons Why Some Women Are Not Ovulating And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.