Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,291 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

PRICE REVIEW: Putting Up Xena For Sale - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / PRICE REVIEW: Putting Up Xena For Sale (1568 Views)

Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. / My Female Boerboel .... Her Name Is "Xena" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PRICE REVIEW: Putting Up Xena For Sale by popoopeyemi: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2020
younghartz:
A pic without editing would be nice
bro it's just black and white
Re: PRICE REVIEW: Putting Up Xena For Sale by younghartz(m): 7:37am On Jun 15, 2020
popoopeyemi:
bro it's just black and white
I know it black and white.(still editing)
I think you might get a better response if they see the dog clearly.
Btw she's pretty.
Re: PRICE REVIEW: Putting Up Xena For Sale by Michael390(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2020
Don't edit the photo and give it to us
Re: PRICE REVIEW: Putting Up Xena For Sale by popoopeyemi: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2020
Price review
We're willing to let go of Xena to a loving home who would care for her and ensure she grows to her maximum potential.
Asking price:130k.
Re: PRICE REVIEW: Putting Up Xena For Sale by Michael390(m): 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2020
popoopeyemi:
Price review
We're willing to let go of Xena to a loving home who would care for her and ensure she grows to her maximum potential.
Asking price:130k.
ok ohhhhhg
Re: PRICE REVIEW: Putting Up Xena For Sale by larryking540: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2020
posting your dog pics in white and black ,so nobody knows the actual color of wat they are buying but keep pricing ,I assume you are first of all not interested in selling Just want to know how much your dog worth ,

1 Like

Re: PRICE REVIEW: Putting Up Xena For Sale by Michael390(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2020
I think the dog is fawn

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Good Obedient Security Dogs For Sale / Beautiful Family Dogs (labradors) For Sale / 7months Old Boerboel Pup For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.