Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. (999 Views)

I Will Kill My Neighbor's Dog Tonight / Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (Photos) / Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. by Nairaobserver: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
Nigerian Lady name Evelyn Umeh sued her neighbor's for letting their dog raped her dog.

She Wrote;
I sued my neighbor's dog for raping my dog!

So my dog got pregnant under my roof without our knowledge until the day she put to bed.
I have served my neighbor the papers and must comply accordingly.

It happened that my dog,Lexie put to bed surprisingly to us without knowing she was pregnant all this while. Her puppies are 15 days old and we have now confirmed the father of her puppies, My Neighbor! Lol, I'm not even smiling, again, I've sued them and served them the papers. They must comply accordingly.

See The Owner Pictures Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/02/nigerian-lady-sues-her-neighbors-dog.html

Re: Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. by Olalan(m): 3:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
This is a joke........ some people really don't know where to channel their resources to
Re: Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. by Sylraph1: 3:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
I don't even see case here..
Sell the puppies and make some cool cash...
Re: Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. by Simplyleo: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
In an attempt to copy oyibo, foolish Evelyn Umeh ended up portraying herself as an animal.

All those weird things you see oyibo doing mostly end up with results and they do them based on personal convictions with objective in mind. Not this fool sueing a dog for the stunt and to show she lives oyibo life. So how will dogs testify in court?

Useless pig. angry
Re: Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. by Jahkye: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
In an attempt to copy oyibo, foolish Evelyn Umeh ended up portraying herself as an animal.

All those weird things you see oyibo doing mostly end up with results and they do them based on personal convictions with objective in mind. Not this fool sueing a dog for the stunt and to show she lives oyibo life. So how will dogs testify in court.

Useless pig. angry
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. by JunctionBox: 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2020
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. by Nairaobserver: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. by godofuck231: 4:41pm On Feb 16, 2020
how did the bitc# take the D
Re: Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Orisirisi
Re: Nigerian Lady Sues Her Neighbor’s Dog For Raping & Putting Hers In The Family. by EvelynUmeh: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2020
��

Simplyleo:

All those weird things you see oyibo doing mostly end up with results and they do them based on personal convictions with objective in mind. Not this fool sueing a dog for the stunt and to show she lives oyibo life. So how will dogs testify in court?

Useless pig. angry

(1) (Reply)

PARVOVIRUS SIMPLIFIED (by A Vet) / Male German Shepherd Puppy For Sale 45k / American Eskimo Male Puppies For Sale. 8 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.